It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A vampire related topic...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I believe vampires are loosely based on people like me. I and my blood relatives can't eat garlic, must avoid direct sunlight and often require human blood products to survive. Other than that I'm perfectly normal.........

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
yes vampires exist yes there is a wierd war going on with multiple parts
bad vampires versus good ones
vampires okay with werewolfs versus those not
vampires versus werewolves

and they all bleed into eachother

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have a few things on the vampire topic.

Vampires aren't afraid or fear sun light with being a vampire it increases the senses a vampires eye's are sensitive to the sun

Vampires will not burn if touched by the cross it is simple a religious matter that vampires are denied by god

Garlic has a strong smell thats all and holy water is the same as the cross.

Turning into a bat is also a myth even marvlo Vald Dracula said his people over exagerated.

Not to be pushy on the matter

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Nehmahati

What your refering to is a LARP. Live Action Roll Playing Game. In this game of vampires there are three warring groups. Camarilla's and the Sabbat's, or the Anarchs.

In general, vampiric societies consist of two levels: sects and clans. Characters within the Vampire setting are members of one of the clans or minor Bloodlines offered, and usually belong to factions associated with these or that reflect a general ideological stance the characters happen to share. For example, a Brujah may belong to the Camarilla, the Sabbat, or the Anarchs, but very few Tremere would be found among the Sabbat and even more rarely among the Anarchs.

Source :Vampire: The Masquerade Wiki

Its a fun game I suppose, We hosted a large gathering of Camarilla at the stanley hotel one year. The guests were very polite and we enjoyed having them[color=gray].

I understand that its a large gothic community gathering thing. Real fun if you get into it.

[edit on 5/8/2008 by whatukno]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nehmahati
Alright....I had a question...I have heard about a type of vampire war going on, and of a "great war" to come. I know that many people have had dreams and visions about these two seperate wars from all over the world. I've also heard something about "a queen rising" so to speak. I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about that, and what they have heard, and what they know about it.

Thanks,
~Nehmahati Kerosna (Kala)

I am not sure those who are not Vampire will understand this question. Forgive them (humans), they know not what exists right under their noses

There are wars, naturally. Wars against rivals, and wars within groups. It is my opinion that internal war will be the most likely downfall when Universal change occurs.

I am not sure about a "Queen", or a "rising". I'd be interested in knowing where you heard this and in what context.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Oh good lord.

I can't believe how much pseudo-stuff there is out there.

Vampires? C'mon. Just because you want it to be true doesn't make it so.

And then there's the people who believe that THEY'RE vampires...remember, a crazy person doesn't know they're crazy.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Hello, my friend has had dreams about a two headed snake and a lady unwelcome in her house, she is a witch, and I think it is the devil (who said a woman cannot be the devil, she was the first one to sin(eve) and the snake represents war or evil upon us. I am a sang-blood drinker. I have been having dreams about a future war, and the goverment hides everything why not this. Why not this? I believe people should stay out of it, it is not their concern. I have been talking to some Classics(old blood) about it and rumours are about and around in the communities. It is not your concern though, It is something that will be delt with, and with extreme caution. Feel free for you and only you to email me at [email protected]. sincerly Dezsiree

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

Taking down the replies of people who go a bit far with roleplaying is one thing. Believing that something more exists doesn't make these people crazy. Or, i suppose anyone non-athiest also belongs in a straight jacket? NO. And if the people believe they're other than human, let them. What do you care? ~just like you though, i'm just throwing my two cents in...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I have some friends that are vampires and one werewolf friend...My bests friend who is a vamp mentioned a war that is going to start...I don't really know much more than that but I do know that a few Northern Vamps are moving to the South....

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by weirdo

Hmm, this post being from almost five years ago I'm going to reply to it anyway... I agree with you Weirdo, that the person that started this forum is definitley confused with her/his mythical characters. I, for one.. believe in Vampires. No I'm not sure which kind, or why really, evidence can go either way. S/he says that Vampires do not have any "super powers" yet turns and says they can turn off all the lights on the block? Nonsense.

I've always been a believer that ANYTHING is possible.. Although I don't believe in the tooth fairy and other such things that my mind has decided not to. I have realized that way-back-when, people weren't advanced like they are now.. We didn't understand things, and would either choose to believe or not based on our imagination, our minds alone. Although we have MUCH MUCH science, we are FAR from knowing it all. There are things we can't explain, and parts of our brain that we can't use, and these are reasons why I have to have such an active imagination.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Jac Bad

Cheers to that!!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
i have heard about the "great war" but i havent heard about the other one

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Heyy,
I am interested about all the supernaturl stuff
Where did you hear of the war of vampires??
I wouldn't exactly say in a believer but me n mi friend r searchin 4 proof so if anyone has any pleese say sumthin!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

hey, okay a question here,
the elders you guys talk about, they are not above the council? but, there is someone above the rest of them, someone who is more superior?
could you please give me one city you know the elders reside?
thankyou, you dont know how much i need those answers
-sien

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
It's been quite a while since I've replied, which I apologize for. I just got up to date and got the internet back. I'd really like to steer away from the vampire subject, as it isn't quite as important as what I originally created this thread for. I did not create this thread to talk about vampires as much as I wanted to know if anyone knew about the war. From what I understand, the war will result in an exposure to magik and anything supernatural that exists.

Lately, there have been some odd things occuring around my area and I'm wondering if anyone has noticed the same. There has been an extremely abnormal amounts of death in the area caused from everything like ODing to massive heart attacks. Everyone I know knows at least one person who has died recently and most I talk to know at least 5. Magik users have been talking about a boost in their abilities, many of whom are dealing with irrational extremeties of emotion from happiness to anger.

The spiritual activity has been hyped up more lately. Also, the local bird activity has been really strange. I've talked to some magik users that have had trouble with their equilibrium too. There are places that have no history of spiritual activity that are becoming active. The place I live at neither me nor my roommates have experienced any activity before where we live and yet now refrigerator doors are opening, glass is being shattered every time we turn around. Just last night part of the window fell and shattered all over our couch.

Has anyone had any of this going on where they live?
edit on 10-11-2010 by Nehmahati because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Traditional vampires cannot exsist due to the equation:f(x)=2^2
If they exsisted, they would be aparently obvious.
And why would they war? They like blood, not soulless sparkly vampires.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Adding a note: I will no longer reply to anything that isn't related to my original intention for this thread. If you have something to say about vampires or anything else, send me a message. Otherwise, you're just wasting space with needless banter that can be taken care of in PM.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join