It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real life shooting imitates training exercise at Parker medical school [SAME DAY AS SHOOTING]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The tragedy that played out in an Aurora movie theater Friday was ironically paralleled as a classroom learning experience in a medical school in Parker the same day.

Along with response to natural disasters like hurricanes and floods and terrorist attacks, one of the scenarios being used to train the students is how to respond if a shooter fires at people in a movie theater and also uses a bomb in the attack.

www.denverpost.com...

CAN YOU SAY FALSE FLAG??? 911, 77, NORWAY, NOW THIS... unbelievable
edit on 22-7-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Damn.

The strange thing is, when it all happened in London (7/7), they were doing an exercise similar to that on that very day and time. Yet no one really questioned it enough on MSM, and now this. But TPTB and MSM always call this a "coincidence" ... Ahaan Yup!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
ahhh, and I was going to place a bet on this being the case !!...Question? after 9/11 and 7/7 are we at all surprised that this happened...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
ahhh, and I was going to place a bet on this being the case !!...Question? after 9/11 and 7/7 are we at all surprised that this happened...

Yeah true, not surprised as such ... Just a bit baffled that they keep doing this and people keep falling for it.

I'm not angry at the people doing these tests, I'm more annoyed at the Sheeple...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
up until this I was somewhat on the fence about this being a false flag... but this report is damning. This was a total false flag and follows the exact same pattern we have seen with other supposed terrorist attacks in the past

911 drills on the same day

77 drills on the same day

Norway bombing drill just the day before

Norwegian Police Conducted Drill For A “Practically Identical Scenario” Right Before The Utoya Attack

northerntrumpet.com...“practically-identical-scenario”-right-before-the-utoya-attac k/

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Ah, yea...If only we knew why they did it...Ive spent many an hour trying to work that one out...it gives you a sore head Im afraid.

Respects

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

Ah, yea...If only we knew why they did it...Ive spent many an hour trying to work that one out...it gives you a sore head Im afraid.

How can anyone get into the mind of a psychopath? Maybe they did not get enough attention when they were infants. Maybe they got dropped on their head. Maybe ......

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
guys this is it!! This needs to get out!! the last piece of the puzzle that fits with a false flag, a drill running on the SAME DAY! SPREAD THE WORD EVERYWHERE

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv

The tragedy that played out in an Aurora movie theater Friday was ironically paralleled as a classroom learning experience in a medical school in Parker the same day.

Along with response to natural disasters like hurricanes and floods and terrorist attacks, one of the scenarios being used to train the students is how to respond if a shooter fires at people in a movie theater and also uses a bomb in the attack.

www.denverpost.com...

CAN YOU SAY FALSE FLAG??? 911, 77, NORWAY, NOW THIS... unbelievable

Do you even know what a false flag is?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

no I'm talking all about it and I have no idea what it even is

If your skeptical of my claim then look at the post above, every single one of those attacks involved the exact same scenario being envisioned prior to it happening

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

A drill, unless it is in the vicinity of where the event happened, has absolutely no bearing on the matter. The only way it would affect it is if it slowed response time or confused dispatchers.

The drill talked about in this thread has incorporated that type of training into the school's curriculum, simply, because things like this happen.

No different than people prepping for school shootings or the like. When they first happened (became popular so-to-speak) not many were prepared for it.

Although I am not a fan of some of the "training exercises" they do with students, be it college, high school or any level.

These things have been going on for awhile:

www.youtube.com...

Calling this a false flag is beyond annoying. There is no evidence that this was orchestrated by anyone other than the deranged person that committed it. If evidence arises than by all means discuss the possibility. But don't get sucked into a drain of ignorance.
edit on 22-7-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv
reply to post by boncho

no I'm talking all about it and I have no idea what it even is

If your skeptical of my claim then look at the post above, every single one of those attacks involved the exact same scenario being envisioned prior to it happening

Yes, and everyone of those incidents involved people with 10 toes and 10 fingers. The coincidences are uncanny.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
To the Op, dont be concerned with those who iether refuse to see the connection or who try to belittle you...its all part of posting in ATS...The fact that the drill went ahead on the same day is all thats needed to prove your conspiracy. That and the fact there have been past examples of the same on 9/11 and 7/7.

Respects

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Wow

if THIS doesn't wake people up, I don't know what will.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962
Wow

if THIS doesn't wake people up, I don't know what will.

Coffee does a decent job in the morning. I've switched to French Vanilla because it's easier on the taste buds.

Now how exactly has this "woken you up" to anything?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

These don't excite me anymore. They are doing terror drills all the time nowadays, and certain types of attacks are well-known vulnerabilities or prime targets, so it makes sense that they would often be drilling for the very kinds of attacks that later happen. That is kind of the very point of the drilling.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
To break this down for you, and why it not only sounds absurd but a little offensive (Being that a mere coincidence is no reason to accuse someone of something they haven't done -which you are doing-) I offer this.

1. A drill focused on similar or related events is not evidence of anything. On 9/11 and the London event drills were said to cause a delay in first responder times. That's it. If a drill was purposely done and does not cause a stand down order, or confusion by LEO's and EMS, then there is no reason for the perpetrators to have the drill.

(This is if we are giving credit to your mass conspiracy where everyone seems to be in on it. Seeing as the drill training has been around for awhile -long enough for the school to incorporate it into its curriculum- which would mean it was designed ages ago?)

2. The movie was being shown at 12:30 AM. Late night, early morning, whatever you want to call it. The school was not in session and the drill was long over.

3. CO has already had its share of shootings it make sense that first responders and the like are trained for these things. If they weren't you'd be wondering why...

The areas are so far from each other it makes no difference in response times or anything related (even though we cleared this up already by the time of the showing and the school hours:

Timeline of events can be found here:

www.buzzfeed.com...

School website can be found here:

www.rvu.edu...

Imagine all those law enforcement officers training to deal with violent crimes, they must be behind them all.

Imagine all those firefighters training to fight fires, they must be starting them all.

Read the above two lines carefully. This is essentially what you are saying...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Imagine all those law enforcement officers training to deal with violent crimes, they must be behind them all.

Imagine all those firefighters training to fight fires, they must be starting them all.

Read the above two lines carefully. This is essentially what you are saying...

dude if that's what it sounds like, it's innacurate and a misrepresentation. Obviously the officers, firefighters, medical students were not "in" on the whole conspiracy. It's certain people in positions of power, influence, and insider knowledge who masterminding this kind of thing. Everyone else is just trying to get by, make a living and help their fellow brothers and sisters in times of need

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

And yet you still haven't addressed the purpose of running a drill (for students not active responders) at a time when the event was not even taking place.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

How amny times can they trot out the same scenario and expect the people to take it?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join