It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$20 - $30 TRILLION:hoard hidden from taxman by global elite

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

£13tn: hoard hidden from taxman by global elite

www.guardian.co.uk

A global super-rich elite has exploited gaps in cross-border tax rules to hide an extraordinary £13 trillion ($21tn) of wealth offshore – as much as the American and Japanese GDPs put together – according to research commissioned by the campaign group Tax Justice Network.

(visit the link for the full news article)

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
i've said it before and i am more convinced than ever: people are waking the hell up! BIG stories like this are showing up every few days if you pay attention. Something is changing... can you feel it.

Cheers my friends, lets get together and make it a change for the better. Much Love!

edit: i like lists...

The LIBOR scandal:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The big banks "Living Wills":

JP Morgan closing it's Vatican account:

JP Morgan and Goldman shut down Euro money funds

edit on 7/21/12 by soulshn because: =)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Whoa... with stories like this breaking it won't be long until these criminals get prosecuted..
In an ideal world..

Although you never know, there is definitely an air of revolution and didn't Finland prosecute and run out the banking cartels in their country?

Even though things are escalating they are starting to look up in a weird way if you get me.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

These elite have so much money that in the states they just don't buy politicians they buy whole political parties....

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Yeah , 13 Trillion Worthless Pieces of Paper . Exploitable Raw Natural Resources are the REAL Wealth in this World Boyo, and those who Control that can be Counted on One Hand........

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by soulshn

Yeah , 13 Trillion Worthless Pieces of Paper . Exploitable Raw Natural Resources are the REAL Wealth in this World Boyo, and those who Control that can be Counted on One Hand........

Russia is attempting to claim the Arctic circle and all the strategic resources inevitably under all that ice. Imagine the future wars that will be fought over that..

Slightly off topic I know, this is an important thread I won't derail anymore. Flag this thread people.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Actually , you bring up a Good Point here . If Russia Makes a Claim , what do you Suppose the U.S. Response will be to that ? NORAD Currently has Bases there.......Hmm......

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulshn
i've said it before and i am more convinced than ever: people are waking the hell up! BIG stories like this are showing up every few days if you pay attention. Something is changing... can you feel it.

Cheers my friends, lets get together and make it a change for the better. Much Love!
edit on 7/21/12 by soulshn because: doh =)

I can feel it, and it feels like our overlord's are letting the hammer drop! The Central Bankers know that with the Ron Paul "Audit the Fed" bill (that will most likely pass), the jig is up. Why else would they be exposing libor and now this so close together? Economic collapse in 5....4.....3.........

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
WTF ever happened to LEO WANTA? and the billions or trillions of dollars he supposedlt holds in trust for the american people?
How about that Royal bank of Scotland
The FED deposited a bogus 15 TRILLION INTO IT!
BERNANKE AND GEITHNER SIGNED OFF ON IT>>>>
The bogus cash that never was got loaned out anyways by HSBC and ten additional TRILLION WAS ACCRUED!
NOW wheres the real TEN TRILLION?
And whos money is it?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
I can feel it, and it feels like our overlord's are letting the hammer drop! The Central Bankers know that with the Ron Paul "Audit the Fed" bill (that will most likely pass), the jig is up. Why else would they be exposing libor and now this so close together? Economic collapse in 5....4.....3.........

Color me the eternal optimist. Right now i think any change from the status quo has to be a good thing; i can't bear the thought of seeing more and more of our rights, freedoms, wealth, and very lives disapearing. Running wide open into oblivion with ne'er a wimpre from the serfs. Maybe it has to get bad before it gets better, then again, maybe not. i think WE need to quit looking without for a saviour.

Maybe all WE need is an impetus?
edit on 7/21/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

Again, let me stress that it is up to US, All of US, me and you, your wife, and your brothers to change the game in Our favor for once. We have a very real chance.
edit on 7/21/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

The same thing happened during the war between the states.

The populace was whipped into a frenzy and eventually demanded change.
But that change wasn't good.

Because of that war we went from sovereign individuals with unalienable rights to US inc. citizens with inalienable rights that are privileges granted by an all powerful central government.

Don't think for a second that the very institutions that are obviously under the control of intelligence agencies, which are corporate run, would be selling out these fools for no reason.

edit on 21/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
not about the money any more, it's about the power and control of world.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

reply to post by soulshn

I have heard that line before, I encourage you to take you raw resources to the grocery store, to the gas station to the barber shop to the car lot.

worthless pieces of paper, my eye!!!
you are not fooling any body with your post, man, nobody

exploitable natural resources are on a call bet,,,,,,,,,,,,see ya

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Without Fuel , there can be No Fire . Stating the Obvious here . It still takes Energy to Grow Food , have you been Shopping Lately ? The Breadwinners Cry for More.......

edit on 22-7-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
If they have over $30 trillion then they will never face justice.

They can buy justice.... They can buy nations and command who lives or dies. That's the sad reality here.

Edit: the BBC is reporting this too??

Now I'm suspicious. The MSM is a puppet of those globalist elites. If they exposed themselves then there's a reason for it. This story would not be known without their stamp of approval.

So the question is...what are they planning?
edit on 22-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

reply to post by soulshn

They would be worthless pieces of paper if no one were to accept them in exchange for other materials. But the fact is those "worthless" pieces of paper can be used to purchase ANYTHING "boyo". In fact, most people would actually prefer to have a pile of money instead of a pile of raw natural resources, and therefore you'll easily be able to find someone willing to sell you raw natural resources in exchange for cash. When those pieces of paper can be readily converted into any other asset then they are most certainly not "worthless"... that is simply a naive exaggeration of the fiat money argument, an extension which simply doesn't apply to reality.
edit on 22/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This is insane. Maybe this is where that 2 trillion went from the Pentagon.

What the hell are they stashing that for?

Can't they name names? Who's doing this?

To think there are stinking Republicans in this country. By comparison, they are ALL getting robbed just as much as any of us. And they have the nerve to show contempt when poor people get benefits, while the rich have stolen TRILLIONS of dollars! They are taught it's shameful to take handouts while the rich take the biggest of all! I've said this many times in various posts...the rich get richer...how...it MUST be at the expense of someone. Who could it be...oh, right, the ones who are getting poorer...that would be us!

If I ever hear someone talking trash about Obama for his health care bill, I am going to explode and site this news piece. I don't like the guy any more than I did Bush. They are all scum. But, I certainly do support giving something back to the very people who are the backbone of this country, and who get ripped off over and over and over. They are too stupid and proud to see it, but I'm not, and I WILL make a fuss over it if I hear anyone talking that partisan trash!

Wonder if they'll ever have a terrorist attack in the Cayman Islands? They took down three buildings in NYC. Their precious little haven offshore will shine like a gem forever because that's where these scum hide their money!

I wish I could just shake every person who is not "awake" so we could put and end to all this. This is just crazy. You know, they would never believe us if we told them this without a news source....well, now there is a mainstream source, and will they give a care anyway? Probably not!

I posted this to FB...of my small lot of friends, let's see how many bother to like or comment...probably none! They are like drones!!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

reply to post by soulshn

That is so true, they get to choose who puts a snout in the trough, the trillions (with an S) of dollars of natural resources are the reason why the americans are in afghanistan, according to general patreus.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that means we the people get screw by our whore politicians all the time, look at the laws been passed since the corporate dictatorship has take over, nothing for the people and everything for the pimps.

People needs to wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all politicians in America are bought and paid for

America is one of the most politically corrupted nations in the world and guess what foreign money buy our politicians too.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
That OBSCENE amount of money is not just from the super rich of America.

It came from the rich elites, biz owners and poliltical elites, FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!!

...with special mention about those hidden funds comming from oil rich states of Russia and Nigeria, instead of being use to invest in their own nations and People....

How mankind had been screwed and is still being screwed by the few....
edit on 22-7-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join