$20 - $30 TRILLION:hoard hidden from taxman by global elite

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hate to be a pessimist, but I am not confident this will do anything. The 1 percent (well really, far less than 1 percent) will manage to retain close to (or more than) 50 percent of political power. They've managed to do this for quite a while now by demonizing their opponents and getting the naive part of the middle class and allying their issues with completely irrelevant, emotional hot button issues like abortion and gay marriage. That part of the middle class can be VERY easily manipulated.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Man...

This is really one twisted thread.

Most of the time people here at ATS are usually falling all over themselves with glee whenever somebody puts one over on "The Man = Big Government". But here however, we have a story of thousands of people sticking it to "The Man" by hiding their wealth and not paying nor playing into "The System" but now, they are the bad guys for doing so...

edit on 22-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
After reading the various comments of all these "offended people" about how the rich are hiding their money from the taxman I would simply point this out.

IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY!!!

IT'S NOT THE GOVERNMENT'S MONEY!!!

IT'S THEIR MONEY!!!

WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO TELL THESE PEOPLE THAT THEY HAVE TO GIVE 30-70% OF THEIR HARD EARNED INCOME TO STUPID POLITICIANS LIKE OBAMA TO SPEND IT ON BOONDOGGLES AND WELFARE.

Think Solyndra. Think of the banking scandals. And that is just the tip of the iceberg.

Think about the flip side. You just had a distant relative die and leave you 2 billion dollars in a Cayman Island bank account.

Do you

A. Give 1.5 billion of that to the tax man.

B. Renounce your American Citizenship and keep the cash.

I would say B is a no brainer.

God. People are so brainwashed and stupid these days. Government is the enemy. Not the rich people.

When you have that kind of money keeping it away from the government bloodsuckers is priority one. Or you won't have that kind of money anymore.
edit on 22-7-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
If these people are hiding money from the "taxman", then they are not the ruling elite. They are just super wealthy.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

So no one should pay any tax then? Do away with schools hospitals the military and infrastructure?

I find it more twisted, that people think it's OK to hoard their money and avoid paying into the pot they took and benefited from. Now they have benefited from the security and infrastructure of their nation, paid for by previous generations of tax payer, they no longer feel they need to contribute.

Hard working people pay their taxes to keep the nations infrastructure and services available. The Global elite feel they no longer need to contribute so they find ways of avoiding their contribution, which results in trillions of pounds, while normal hard working families are suffering under swinging austerity measures.

I find it more twisted you defend a faceless global elite, that certainly couldn't give 2 hoots about you, but will appreciate your support nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Man...

This is really one twisted thread.

Most of the time people here at ATS are usually falling all over themselves with glee whenever somebody puts one over on "The Man = Big Government". But here however, we have a story of thousands of people sticking it to "The Man" by hiding their wealth and not paying nor playing into "The System" but now, they are the bad guys for doing so...

edit on 22-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

If you wanna play then you gotta pay. Otherwise you are just putting a big target on yourself.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

So no one should pay any tax then? Do away with schools hospitals the military and infrastructure?

I find it more twisted, that people think it's OK to hoard their money and avoid paying into the pot they took and benefited from. Now they have benefited from the security and infrastructure of their nation, paid for by previous generations of tax payer, they no longer feel they need to contribute.

Hard working people pay their taxes to keep the nations infrastructure and services available. The Global elite feel they no longer need to contribute so they find ways of avoiding their contribution, which results in trillions of pounds, while normal hard working families are suffering under swinging austerity measures.

I find it more twisted you defend a faceless global elite, that certainly couldn't give 2 hoots about you, but will appreciate your support nonetheless.

That's why the duped supporters of the elite will be the first ones against the wall. This is what the elite is using them for as cannon fodder.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
After reading the various comments of all these "offended people" about how the rich are hiding their money from the taxman I would simply point this out.

IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY!!!

IT'S THEIR MONEY!!!

WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO TELL THESE PEOPLE THAT THEY HAVE TO GIVE 30-70% OF THEIR HARD EARNED INCOME TO STUPID POLITICIANS LIKE OBAMA TO SPEND IT ON BOONDOGGLES AND WELFARE.

Think Solyndra. Think of the banking scandals. And that is just the tip of the iceberg.

Think about the flip side. You just had a distant relative die and leave you 2 billion dollars in a Cayman Island bank account.

Do you

God. People are so brainwashed and stupid these days. Government is the enemy. Not the rich people.

When you have that kind of money keeping it away from the government bloodsuckers is priority one. Or you won't have that kind of money anymore.

Just like a lot of other worthless people. Use America for what you can get out of it then give nothing back. America is better off without these types of lowlifes.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Okay, one one hand, what rich people have for money is their business and not ours. If there is a problem with how they BECAME rich, then lets have a debate about that and how something can be done about it...if that is appropriate (which it probably isn't).

There isn't a person here, in my honest view, who would complain for give it BACK if some inheritance or other stroke of total dumb luck happened to make the person one of the rich here. lets stop letting that green monster of Envy rear it's ugly head. It really is ugly to see, IMO.

In another topic here entirely. The NUMBERS are pure fantasy and meaningless. Rich envy aside entirely, this is the symptom of our dying economy, world wide. All the gold ever mined on Planet Earth is estimated as representing roughly 7 trillion dollars on current market spot prices. 7 trillion..and that estimate covers EVERY gram mined to the time of the first caveman thinking the metal looked pretty.

Where does a person take the discussion when the numbers themselves aren't even in the realm of reality anymore and are actually so far out there...there isn't even a frame of reference to make sense of them anymore. Can anyone else explain 20 trillion dollars in a real world way? Yeah..I can't either. No one I've seen can.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Okay, one one hand, what rich people have for money is their business and not ours. If there is a problem with how they BECAME rich, then lets have a debate about that and how something can be done about it...if that is appropriate (which it probably isn't).

There isn't a person here, in my honest view, who would complain for give it BACK if some inheritance or other stroke of total dumb luck happened to make the person one of the rich here. lets stop letting that green monster of Envy rear it's ugly head. It really is ugly to see, IMO.

In another topic here entirely. The NUMBERS are pure fantasy and meaningless. Rich envy aside entirely, this is the symptom of our dying economy, world wide. All the gold ever mined on Planet Earth is estimated as representing roughly 7 trillion dollars on current market spot prices. 7 trillion..and that estimate covers EVERY gram mined to the time of the first caveman thinking the metal looked pretty.

Where does a person take the discussion when the numbers themselves aren't even in the realm of reality anymore and are actually so far out there...there isn't even a frame of reference to make sense of them anymore. Can anyone else explain 20 trillion dollars in a real world way? Yeah..I can't either. No one I've seen can.

This is not about "rich envy." If I make money I have to pay taxes on it. If they make money, they don't. Calling it "ENVY" is another attempt to MAKE PEOPLE JUST SHUT UP!!!! It's a groundless accusation and some of us aren't stupid enough to fall for it. Some of us.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I don't give two rat arses about what the filthy rich have or not what I care is what they are doing to us when that filthy money screw government into corruption that affects the littler people like us so we can feed more the filthy rich wealth.

Is call corruption.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

How many countries are still on the gold standard? Have you noticed that every country that announces they are going back to the gold standard gets overthrown? It's due to the fractional banking system is why wealth far exceeds the planets resources.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Again, I though the rich paid all the taxes and the rest of us who weren't in the top earners were just leeches

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

They're going to enrage the populace enough that many will take to the streets demanding justice; only to be met with overwhelming force and a decree of National emergency.
Then they can dispense with silly notions like "rights" and "private ownership" of anything by the public.
Once you know how they play the game you'll at least know what not to do.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Here is something to really worry about, due to the continuing droughts in the wheat belt, wheat has gone up $300 a bushel, just wish I knew what a 'bushel' is, anyway, bread, pasta, cakes, will all go up in price, stock up if you can.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
US bushel, 35.24 cubic liters, does not sound a lot, and its $900.00 ????? I'll try and find out how many loves of bread that makes.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech

IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY!!!

IT'S THEIR MONEY!!!

Do you

With all due respect, i think you are missing the point entirely here; did you notice the sheer amount of money we are talking about? 21 TRILLION! "More than the GDP of the US and Japan".

This is not your neighbor with the concrete business who has worked hard and saved all his life to get ahead, this is Them, this is TPTB these are the people who own the governments, these are the people that start the wars. Read between the lines a little: these are the taxmen!. Are you honestly going to tell me that you think the Rothschilds came to own most of the world through hard work and prudent business practices?

These people have not just rigged the game, they own it outright. They are the reason that there is no such thing as a stay at home mom in middle class america anymore. They are the reason that even as prodoctivity and effincey have skyrocketed with the advent of new technology over the last 50 years wages have continued to fall and inflation has continued to grow.

For #s sake man; get pissed off! This is the beginning of Our chance to take back no less than the entire world after THOUSANDS of years.
edit on 7/22/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)
edit on 7/22/12 by soulshn because: =)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by TheLegend

They're going to enrage the populace enough that many will take to the streets demanding justice; only to be met with overwhelming force and a decree of National emergency.
Then they can dispense with silly notions like "rights" and "private ownership" of anything by the public.
Once you know how they play the game you'll at least know what not to do.

Not if we don't let them. No amount of "overwhelming force" can let 1% of the world rule the rest. It is an illusion of control, One that has been going on for a very long time. All we have to do is stop playing the game, en masse, and all their armies are for not.

Speaking of armies, who is going to bring down this "overwhelming force"? Are your relatives in the army going to turn on you and start shooting live bullets into We the People? God i hope not.
edit on 7/22/12 by soulshn because: =)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You don't get it.

The people with those $Ts are the man. They are the people screwing over everyone else. Don't you see how , as corporations have been deregulated, the individual has seen a vast rise in rules regulating our behavior. Banks and insurance companies have more power over our lives than government.

Corporations have usurped control of our lives.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Lol, the same elite probably pay the wages of the taxman.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join