$20 - $30 TRILLION:hoard hidden from taxman by global elite

page: 4
95
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
 


I didn't say you are wealthy, I said you worship wealth, and this post of yours only confirms this.

Sure, there are plenty of people living high right now off theisery of others, but that doesn't make them right, or superior people deserving of your worship.

My observation is that greedy people are never happy, so I disagree with your claims.

You might be happy with the enormous debt the rich are dumping on future generations, but no one with a sense of decency, right and wrong feels this way, even of they are living well.




posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b
 

It's not about being happy. We've got months left. Maybe a year or two. Don't you get it yet? This debate and this thread was fitting 15 or 20 years ago. Now? It's window dressing for the big crash. Greece and Spain don't need told that. They are living the slide off the edge of the cliff..and by now, are seeing there is NO WAY TO STOP. Slow? maybe.. Stop? We're all falling together. Rich and Poor... When Fiat Currency loses meaning, so does rich and poor.

Absolutely nothing..but nothing on Earth we can do will stop this now except for the one thing we'll NEVER do. Unite and act together to save our own butts....collectively. No, we're been trained too well. We save ...that person, or this person. We want to see this group do well or get help, but not that one. The divisions are everywhere, systemic and run to the very core of society now. Our last best chance...is what we MOST fight against even discussing. Cooperation.

We're watching the final days of our version of Rome. However much I may have agreed with you and others...15 years...when it might have mattered. This is simply picking new enemies to dump on for the amusement of those who CAUSED this.



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn
 


This is what David wilcock was saying two years ago



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulshn
i've said it before and i am more convinced than ever: people are waking the hell up! BIG stories like this are showing up every few days if you pay attention. Something is changing... can you feel it.

Cheers my friends, lets get together and make it a change for the better. Much Love!


edit: i like lists...

The LIBOR scandal:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The big banks "Living Wills":

www.abovetopsecret.com...

JP Morgan closing it's Vatican account:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

JP Morgan and Goldman shut down Euro money funds

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7/21/12 by soulshn because: =)


Agree completely. I haven't read the rest of the thread yet but wanted to reply to this. We are fast approaching a critical mass, the people are waking from their slumber. There has been a paradigm shift in the comment sections of most major newspapers. People are no longer accepting the "divide and conquer" stories attempting to vilify the poor, the people are turning their gaze to the true "scroungers and malingerers," the banks and their ilk.



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Instead of invading all these countries, why doesn't the US gov just send in the tanks to surround the banks and seize all that ill gotten loot? That would pay off the entire national debt in an instant.
All problems solved. They could claim they're just collecting "back taxes" stolen from the people's purse over decades of wealth hiding in tax havens. The common people would support it in a jiffy, Obama would be certain to be re-elected.



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Why do you think they want to take away our weapons?
They know this situation can no longer be sustained. Honest, working people had enough and rightfully so.



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NAMTERCES
Instead of invading all these countries, why doesn't the US gov just send in the tanks to surround the banks and seize all that ill gotten loot? That would pay off the entire national debt in an instant.
All problems solved. They could claim they're just collecting "back taxes" stolen from the people's purse over decades of wealth hiding in tax havens. The common people would support it in a jiffy, Obama would be certain to be re-elected.


There is more debt then there is money on the entire planet.

The system is rigged to fail, talk of taxing this and taking that is meaningless. Just waiting for it all to fall down.



Originally posted by Stiglitz
Why do you think they want to take away our weapons?
They know this situation can no longer be sustained. Honest, working people had enough and rightfully so.



They don't want people getting their own ideas when they collapse the system.
edit on 22-7-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals
 


HUH? What do you mean sitting and drawing interest? Where do you think the money is coming from to pay that interest? If it's not loaned out, then there's no revenue to pay that "interest". Therefore, it's in circulation..Duh.



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
If I ever hear someone talking trash about Obama for his health care bill, I am going to explode and site this news piece. I don't like the guy any more than I did Bush. They are all scum. But, I certainly do support giving something back to the very people who are the backbone of this country, and who get ripped off over and over and over. They are too stupid and proud to see it, but I'm not, and I WILL make a fuss over it if I hear anyone talking that partisan trash!


What?? What does the OP have to do with healthcare? And how does Obamacare "give back to the people?" It just makes it illegal to not have 'health insurance' and levies a fine/tax if you fail to comply with the law. Last I checked, health insurance costs money.
Leading Democrats, Obama included, were just recently talking about how the bill is supposed to eliminate "free riders." They compare it to the law requiring car insurance. This is not a "give back to the people" bill and has little or nothing to do with the subject of the OP.



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043
 


The ELITE tell us they want to go cashless and RDIF chip us and dupe us to say no worries if you have nothing tohide. Truth is they probably are hiding their liquid assets due to ill gotten gains mainly through drug trading and back door money of drug law enforcement. The Brits trade heroin , the US trades coc aine, and the West pharmaceuticals. Not to mention illegal arms trading. If you wnt big, fast returns, better invest in something illegal, then put your money in NYSE, CBOT, NYM,CME, etc. and write off your losses. Then you can flaunt it with your titanium American Express Black™.



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If true (and who knows, really?) then what you are saying is that some people who have some money have engineered various ways to keep the governments of the world from confiscating it.

What, precisely, is wrong with keeping governments from confiscating private money?

Does anyone here honestly think the governments of the world have proved themselves capable and honest stewards of other people's money? Do they spend wisely? Money is to government what alcohol is to an alcoholic. If you have some vague idea that governments, if they had all this money, would somehow redistribute wealth to make everyone equal so everyone would have enough to eat, then you're delusional.

When they do try to do that they create a welfare state where citizens are dependent on government. A welfare state has a populace that is completely conquered. Governments already have more money than God and they've been throwing money at the "War on Poverty" for decades. And what have they created? More poverty, more dependance, more meekness.

But governments don't always even attempt this. they spend it on themselves, give themselves higher salaries than the public sector, greater benefits, better pensions, and more wasted spending. So you have the General Services Administration spending a quarter billion dollars on parties, the Secret Service spending per diem on prostitutes, and the list of waste and abuse goes on. Or like one city manager of a fairly small town in California did, he paid himself a salary of $800,000 per year.

And that's just America. Now add in every tin hat dictator in the world and you find every single one of them has billions of dollars in Swiss bank accounts. From Saddam to Kahdafi, the amount of money that they have stolen, in the name of government, from the people is astounding. Do you believe people living on a dollar a day in thatched roof huts are poor because of capitalism? How foolish! Have you looked at how their government leaders are living? In abject luxury with multi-million dollar palaces and private jets. They didn't put their money, derived from oil and foreign aid into infrastructure and education to boost the standard of living for their people. They used it to enrich themselves.

Y'all love to talk about 'corporate greed.' Why don't you ever talk about Government Greed? Giving more of someone else's money to the government is not going to solve your problems. Government is the biggest problem of all. Keeping money out of the hands of government is a good thing, not a bad thing. At least in private hands it will be invested and might do some good.
edit on 7/22/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This folks is what is going to trigger, or already has, the battle between private corporations and the govt.

Our respective governments have been losing this battle for years but now we have definitive proof that not only are the people at risk, but our govts as well. They are just as susceptible as we are to total financial collapse. This money that is being hoarded is more powerful than any atomic bomb.

I seriously hope the govts didn't sell out the people to private interests. They can still fight back however we all know what the solution will be. One world govt and the merging of industry and state. Total control.



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
20-30 or 50 tril in paper , what is it but a liability .
when they're gone , they'll have very nice houses indeed ,in all the best spots, but not where they are

its all very well being advocatesof egalitarian consequentialism , even people who dont own any property are
but
in the end , the claims this 'elite'
have made to
justice
are weak , so weak. so very weak indeed .as weak as a thin board fence

rewrite justice , rewrite history .
the wiki page needs even more of a rewrite by a very long way too
its not going to be sharia law though



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Now that the whole rotten structure is teetering under its own weight, all we need is one single big event to bring it all crashing down. How about one IED nuke somewhere in the Middle East? Somewhere on an American base? Or "interest"?



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
If true (and who knows, really?) then what you are saying is that some people who have some money have engineered various ways to keep the governments of the world from confiscating it.

What, precisely, is wrong with keeping governments from confiscating private money?

Does anyone here honestly think the governments of the world have proved themselves capable and honest stewards of other people's money? Do they spend wisely? Money is to government what alcohol is to an alcoholic. If you have some vague idea that governments, if they had all this money, would somehow redistribute wealth to make everyone equal so everyone would have enough to eat, then you're delusional.

When they do try to do that they create a welfare state where citizens are dependent on government. A welfare state has a populace that is completely conquered. Governments already have more money than God and they've been throwing money at the "War on Poverty" for decades. And what have they created? More poverty, more dependance, more meekness.

But governments don't always even attempt this. they spend it on themselves, give themselves higher salaries than the public sector, greater benefits, better pensions, and more wasted spending. So you have the General Services Administration spending a quarter billion dollars on parties, the Secret Service spending per diem on prostitutes, and the list of waste and abuse goes on. Or like one city manager of a fairly small town in California did, he paid himself a salary of $800,000 per year.

And that's just America. Now add in every tin hat dictator in the world and you find every single one of them has billions of dollars in Swiss bank accounts. From Saddam to Kahdafi, the amount of money that they have stolen, in the name of government, from the people is astounding. Do you believe people living on a dollar a day in thatched roof huts are poor because of capitalism? How foolish! Have you looked at how their government leaders are living? In abject luxury with multi-million dollar palaces and private jets. They didn't put their money, derived from oil and foreign aid into infrastructure and education to boost the standard of living for their people. They used it to enrich themselves.

Y'all love to talk about 'corporate greed.' Why don't you ever talk about Government Greed? Giving more of someone else's money to the government is not going to solve your problems. Government is the biggest problem of all. Keeping money out of the hands of government is a good thing, not a bad thing. At least in private hands it will be invested and might do some good.
edit on 7/22/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)


Because the private sector has enough money to topple any country on the planet at any given time. Meaning they control the world.

If govt is controlled by the elite, then what happens to democracy? We vote for govt but we don't vote for corporations.



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I just got a note from Walter Burien revealing the millions admitted to being hidden in California funds.

State parks had $54-million hidden surplus, officials say,



Los Angeles Times | July 20, 2012 | 0:22 PM

California’s state parks system secretly stashed away $54 million even as it was cutting services and threatening to close parks, officials announced today. The department’s director, Ruth Coleman, resigned, and her second in command was fired as the hidden surplus was revealed. The state attorney general’s office is conducting an investigation.link to story



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn
 


Yeah. These are those infamous "job creators" that TeaBags so love.



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
That's why the elites have underground cities so when not IF the system crashes they will be cosy in their appartments underground while we kill each other for food and water. People have said that water will be like gold and I can see that coming true. The elites want us to get angry that's why they have and are taking away gun rights in every country so we can't stop them. The governments have sold us out lets face it they are owned by the 1% and they have the all the guns to kill us when the time is right. The ones who are stocking up please you will need to share we all will have to share our resources and unite to survive. May God be with us all x
edit on 7/22/1212 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
 


Just as recently as the nineties Clinton turnred things around.

The answer is easy, stop voting for repubs.



posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
 


Just as recently as the nineties Clinton turnred things around.

The answer is easy, stop voting for repubs.



Do we have a gag smiley around here?

Clinton didn't do a thing. He was lucky.....that he was president at the right time. First off, there was no surplus, as many Democrats would like to tell you.'

www.craigsteiner.us...


Also, do not forget the dot com bubble, the tech revolution and the beginning of the housing bubble. Do you really believe all the hype that you write?





new topics
top topics
 
95
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join