It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado Shooter and the MKULTRA Connection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
When this story first broke, I immediately thought, "Wow...sad event...must've been some crazed lone gunman again.."

Then it hit me: Lone Gunmen

It is fact that since 1835, 15 men and 2 women have attacked "nationally prominent political leaders in sixteen separate incidents." Of those 17, only 3 have been ruled insane by law. Mark David Chapman was never found to be legally insane. "The 'lone nut' theory simply does not stand up as an all-embracing explanation covering all -- or even most -- instances of American political assassination."

Mark David Chapman- On Dec 8 1980, Mark David Chapman walked up to former Beetle John Lennon and with a close-range shot, killed him. Instead of acting frantic, fleeing, or resisting arrest, he calmly began to read "The Catcher in the Rye. He was arrested and charged with Lennon's murder, and from there was always referred to as a 'deranged fan

Sirhan Sirhan- On June 5 1968, Sirhan Sirhan attended a Los Angelos rally held for Senator Robert Kennedy. Like, Chapman, he approached the senator in broad daylight, amongst a crowd, and shot him at close range. He was later found to have journals with the words "Kill Kennedy" scribbled all over them, and to this day, he is considered to be 'deranged', even though he professes his innocence.

What is MKULTRA?

In the 1950's, the CIA began a cover human research program involving 'behavioral modification', called MKULTRA. This program was used on POW's, soldiers of the US Miltary, and eventually Canadian and average U.S. citizens. This 'project' was done with the use of '___' and other hallucinogens, and resulted in the successful creation of 'assassins on demand'. Once a test subject completed a trial mission, they were usually killed or 'committed a bizarre suicide', as told by the CIA. After many investigations were requested and found to be unsolved in the deaths of these test subjects,the CIA director announced the end of the program in 1973.

Colorado Shooter, James Holmes- On Ju;y 19 2012, James Holmes entered a crowded movie theater and opened fired on about 80 innocent civilians. He was dressed in full body armor and possessed weaponry not usually owned by the average civilian. After murdering 12 people, he walked back to his vehicle and sat patiently waiting. When police arrived, he did not resist, and even gave them info about his apartment being booby-trapped for their own safety.

He is being called a deranged 'lone nut'.

What say you?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
What say you?
I say you may very well have a point! Since a thread I saw the other day I have been seriously contemplating this. It would not surprise me in the slightest if it was true. But then again it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it wasn't.

Very interesting and if true scary either way. Just the fact MKULTRA existed/still exists under a different code name is beyond me and scares the # out of me.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I guess in the times we now live in, everything is a possibility.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Why specifically "The Catcher in the Rye" I wonder?

What's up with that?

The Catcher in the Rye is a 1951 novel by J. D. Salinger.[3] Originally published for adults, it has since become popular with adolescent readers for its themes of teenage confusion, angst, alienation,[4] and rebellion.[5] It has been translated into almost all of the world's major languages.[6] Around 250,000 copies are sold each year, with total sales of more than 65 million books.[7] The novel's protagonist and antihero, Holden Caulfield, has become an icon for teenage rebellion.

So obviously a lot of people have read it and it didn't have adverse effects on them.

Perhaps it's not the book itself but rather it was chosen as a method of some program, as part of a psychological conditioning cycle. The book, or any book, by itself really won't have the effects, but with a book and other techniques combined perhaps it begins breaking down the walls of sanity.

That movie Conspiracy Theory alluded to some very realistic potentials, and even included the Catcher in the Rye reference, hah.

Hmmm. I'd hate to have my eyelids clipped open like that.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
well

socially adjusted people with a capacity for compassion don't murder dozens of people

pathological people tend to be "loners"

so if all the killers are loners, doesn't mean they are CIA assassins

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Novel written by HOLDEN Caulfied..............
a few days ago Alex Jones mentioned one Australian TV advert - shown before Big Brother. In the Video mentioned you see - what could be - a London Olympic destruction...........
Thie seen advert was proved - by youtube commentor how the said advert video is not what is really seen. Apparently the real Australian advert is for a HOLDEN COLORADO Car.

Adds further mystery to waht this Holmes freakout means,,,,,,,perhaps,,,,,,But then AURORA is the said Greek Goddess of Dawn, and she had Red Hair.

Is this more rubbish or what ?????

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Earth is a huge place folks. What is it like 7 billion pop now?
I don't mean to sound callous, because I am not, but I want to make a point.

I asked myself, before I checked CNN just a sec ago, will they have a new story up finally? Or will it be the same thing about this shooting event?

--Oh wow they keep making the bold font size even larger again I discover. This is mega-front page news.
Like Japan Tsunami 3-11 level attention?

Psychological Operation. So obvious.
What do they call it, a circus? Why?
Because these are clowns on our TV, that's why.

It doesn't even matter if the kid did this on his own or if he was drugged/brainwashed.
The media just needs the story to do the real twisting. They will spin it to no end to benefit their interests, they already have actually.

What does it make the masses who believe in it demand? More freedom? Or more restrictions?
Who benefits?

I feel like everyone is getting punished for what one person did, arbitrarily.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by steaming

Novel written by HOLDEN Caulfied..............
a few days ago Alex Jones mentioned one Australian TV advert - shown before Big Brother. In the Video mentioned you see - what could be - a London Olympic destruction...........
Thie seen advert was proved - by youtube commentor how the said advert video is not what is really seen. Apparently the real Australian advert is for a HOLDEN COLORADO Car.

Adds further mystery to waht this Holmes freakout means,,,,,,,perhaps,,,,,,But then AURORA is the said Greek Goddess of Dawn, and she had Red Hair.

Is this more rubbish or what ?????

I like the way your neurological pathways connect.
It might be mere coincidental, or perhaps there is more we cannot see yet?
I guess we need to look around in places we wouldn't normally be looking, and see what we find?

Also think of Holmes, the famous fictional detective. Maybe it is a taunt?
Like "I bet you can't figure this one out", or something along those lines?

Well, I suppose I shall leave you with this:

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

"The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes."

'It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.'

'You know my method. It is founded upon the observation of trifles.'

edit on 21-7-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
On the heels of "fast and Furious" the famous gun walking scandal in which the ATF tried to taint the gunshops and gunowners of america with suppling the cartels with weapons.....(it turned out that The BATF was the major supplier to the cartels....)
The whole operation seemd to be an obvious ploy to turn americans against gun ownership.......
Also with reference to such killers as Sirhan Sirhan, who was possibly a mind controlled subject.....
And also with the increase in psychoactive drugs being prescribed for all kinds of imagined problems......
|Knowing the FBI supplied the bomb for the first WT center terror strike.
There IS a distinct possibility this murderer is also a victim of Mind control....
This mass murder as well as other ones like the mass killer A.Brevik,recently did......make me think there is a concerted effort to disarm americans by deception.
There sure as hell will be an outcry to ban guns again and the bleeding hearts will be jumping up and down with glee over this killing.
I for one am sick of hearing about the banning of firearms.....
We are being conditioned through trauma bonding psychology and the whole thing is a farce.With mind controlled actors playing the part of madmen, and ignorant people are being manipuated through their own horror at the pile of bodies these conditioned shooters have mounded up.
Its time to have independant investigators with absolutely no ties to the goverment agendas look into this and other crimes that have the air of being MK ultra type activity.
It would seem we are no longer a democrac, we are being herded by selective killings and traumas into giving up our liberty and our god given rights.
Our goverment now rules by false flag events, by renditions and torture...by presdential edicts,.By mind control methods worked out long ago by NAZI war criminals which we harboured from justice.
Anyone can see the totalitarian rule being set in place, with laws no truely free people would ever agree to....NDAA,Patriot act etc....brought in in reaction to events of horror and mass deaths.....
The goverment is playing a very dangerous game with this and it is possible the blowback will end the republic
It must certainly aim to end the goverments activities in this vein.
I believe there should be people charged with war crimes for this MK ultra research....and the nazi criminals the US goverment took in!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
doesn't mean they are CIA assassins

The mainstream media is so hardcore with their extreme deceit that they don't even need a false flag anymore. They can just get a car wreck and turn it into a debacle if that's needed.

Although the problem-reaction-solution approach is generally their preferred method, I am sure they will take a freebie anytime they have the chance.

link   
The so called Media, were, are and forever shall be pre-trained Blobs of establishment propaganda. And like it or not the best we can do is simply look after number 1. I know that stinks, but look at what our Financial experts have so far managed to do.

Try as hard as we like, we are - to say the least - well and truly lumbered. Thought the Norway incident might have helped such a word as @Peace' become a growing reality. Apperently not

link   
Does anyone have any info on this Holmes fellow's background?

Parents, place of birth, any service records of him or parents... any addresses linked to nearby bases, any psychological tests, any medical history... stuff like that.

The reason I ask is the two gunmen up in the UVa shootings had questionable backgrounds and UVa is located not far from an underground installation in the Blue Ridge Mtns of Va...

Likewise, I will search the net for any info on this individual. If you have any info.. please share.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

With Sirhan Sirhan the cue phrase was "port wine." He apparently had written that phrase over and over in his journal- entire pages filled with it- and some have speculated that it was part of the brainwashing - a trigger phrase.

I read "Catcher in the Rye" in junior high school. I didn't think it was a particularly good book- very over rated. I think someone would have had to have been brainwashed to get obsessed with it.

"Conspiracy Theory" was an excellent movie, though.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by steaming
The so called Media, were, are and forever shall be pre-trained Blobs of establishment propaganda. And like it or not the best we can do is simply look after number 1. I know that stinks, but look at what our Financial experts have so far managed to do.

Try as hard as we like, we are - to say the least - well and truly lumbered. Thought the Norway incident might have helped such a word as @Peace' become a growing reality. Apperently not

The only way to really look out for ourselves is to
1) Stop buying their useless crap (boycott)
2) Stop listening to them and believing in anything they say. (Strip authority).

And then just go do our own things and helping our communities the way we know best.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by seaside sky

With Sirhan Sirhan the cue phrase was "port wine." He apparently had written that phrase over and over in his journal- entire pages filled with it- and some have speculated that it was part of the brainwashing - a trigger phrase.

I read "Catcher in the Rye" in junior high school. I didn't think it was a particularly good book- very over rated. I think someone would have had to have been brainwashed to get obsessed with it.

"Conspiracy Theory" was an excellent movie, though.

Wow thanks for the info.
I need to go look into this guy deeper, I wasn't aware of that particular fact.

Very intriguing.
Has anyone ever checked audio files from just prior to the shooting to see if that phrase was ever mentioned?

Oh wow he's still alive....I wish I could interview him.
I think I could get something out of him about all of this.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Good advice. It's the way I live my life. I don't watch tv, don't buy into the useless crap or phohy ideas, and being a useful and helpful member of my community is very important to me.

Being engaged in the real world around us, life as it's meant to be lived, is a good defense against manipulation and propaganda.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

Our goverment now rules by false flag events, by renditions and torture...by presdential edicts,.By mind control methods worked out long ago by NAZI war criminals which we harboured from justice.

Yep, that's a pretty accurate way to put it, if you read actual history:

Operation Paperclip

Project MKUltra

Project MKDelta

Project MKNAOMI

Project CHATTER

COINTELPRO

Operation Mockingbird

Project ARTICHOKE

Those links are for anyone who doesn't know about em to read up on it.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Yep.

And with Sirhan Sirhan, he made mention of the 'woman in the polka dot dress"...

Supposedly, this was an image (?) that talked to him and repeated the trigger words.

Sirhan Sirhan did exactly like Chapman; did not resist arrest and later stated hearing voices and not having an idea of the murders that they committed.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
BING- BING-BING

We have a winner...

The medical campus Holmes attended was the old Fitzsimmons Army Medical Base that "closed" in 1995.

The new medical school of the University of Colorado has a facility there now named Anschutz Medical Campus where they do research and where Holmes was enrolled and participated in "research."

Oh... and his mother was a registered nurse of 30 years...

Let me do some more digging

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Fitzsimmons Army Medical Base dfid research into Optical Laboratory Operations... which is loosely the developement and maintainance of eyewear for the US Military

John Kerry... the Senator, was born there... Eisenhower stayed there awhile also for recovery.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join