It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado Shooter and the MKULTRA Connection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

While your diggin, don't forget this guy worked for DARPA. At least that's what CNN said

Great thread Buttercookie

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
By the way...

Did anybody remember that on July22... it is the first anniversary of the Norway massacre with that Breivik fella

Just two days after the massacre with holmes?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by steaming
reply to post by muzzleflash

Novel written by HOLDEN Caulfied..............

No, Holden Caulfield is the protagonist...
J.D. Salinger is the author of Catcher...

Found this MKUltra docu on Utube... currently watching it now.

edit on 22-7-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

Thanks!

About to watch the documentary now.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Real??

Raw: Interview with James Holmes Best Friend
on youtube:
watch?v=HrPCr26axGc

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by seaside sky
reply to post by muzzleflash

With Sirhan Sirhan the cue phrase was "port wine." He apparently had written that phrase over and over in his journal- entire pages filled with it- and some have speculated that it was part of the brainwashing - a trigger phrase.

I read "Catcher in the Rye" in junior high school. I didn't think it was a particularly good book- very over rated. I think someone would have had to have been brainwashed to get obsessed with it.

"Conspiracy Theory" was an excellent movie, though.

John Hinkley Jr was also found to be reading "The Catcher in the Rye', when he made an attempt to assassinate Reagan.....

What is up with that book?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I guess you haven't heard of the new MKULTRA program, codenamed: MONEY! Also, why do you think MKULTRA is needed, when they have paid MERCENARIES? hahahahahahahaha Boy, we live in a fairy-tale. If you think TPTB don't have paid assassins; people that will do their dirty work for them, without remorse....YOU'RE DELUSIONAL!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

It's one of my favorite books.
A coming-of-age story.
I don't see anything conspiratorial about it. I think after the first guy did it, others copied him.
If it was the macarena, other assassins would kill the guy and start doing the macarena.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962

It's one of my favorite books.
A coming-of-age story.
I don't see anything conspiratorial about it. I think after the first guy did it, others copied him.
If it was the macarena, other assassins would kill the guy and start doing the macarena.

Oh I know.

I read it during 7th-8th grade and loved it.

Just wondered why this book is usually read during these 'Manchurian Candidate' episodes....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

This is what i think.....IF HE was brainwashed or drugged maybe he was able to figure out what was happening and was able to stop the massacre by his own free will before it got worse!! (6000 rounds of ammo, shotgun and a .40 glock). This guy is extremely intelligent and allegedlly worked on projects funded by DARPA see other posts... etc.During his court apperance he looks totaly OUT OF IT!!.(Drugged?)...................During his shooting spree he was wearing full body armour and it would of been really easy for him to take out the first responders even if they shot back at him. But instead he walked out the theatre and surrendered???? Also he told the police there were explosives in his car which was not true????....bluff... But his app was totally rigged to kill???? The police did not go through the front door. Why? This guy spent a ton of money and time preparing for this sad event but did not use anywhere near the full potential of his arsenal...........Think about it....you buy all this equipment......have all this ammo and protection at your disposal......you act......your gun gets jammed so you decide to walk out without resistance and go to jail for the rest of your life......I DO NOT THINK SO!!! There is something very bizzare here .....Did he go crazy???? is it conspiracy???? You know what?.....we will never know!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
[more

An extension of the MkUtra program is presently being carried out at Marian apparition sites according to the book UFOs and Miracles on Amazon

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
yep, but we are all crazy, or so they would have us believe.

s & f from me.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
It is also known as:

Operation Open Eyes

Through a combination of hypnosis and powerful drugs it was discovered that a human subject could in fact be programmed to kill at hearing a "trigger" word or command that had been planted in a subject's mind through intensive programming effort.

The subjects were often mental patients with a history of drug use. These made it easier to cover the trail of the mind control programming. Since they were already isolated and troubled no one would know and since they already had a history of mental trouble and drug use no one would care or even believe any strange revelations, should the experimentation go awry.

operation open eyes

more info found in the link in my signature: Research Forum so read only unless your a Scholar.

Just how many of these shooters all have a weird look in their eyes?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join