It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developing Story: Planet-sized object coming near Earth Aug 17th (Unverified...)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
reply to post by Human_Alien

Eris is even listed in my Universe Sandbox program:

Eris:
Mass - about 23% of the Earth's moon.
Size - just under 2,400 km
density - 2.3 g/cm^3
orbital period: 558 years
distance from sun: 67.8 AU's
eccentricity - 0.44
inclination from solar plane - 44.1 degrees.

What's your point? Because it's written out ......must mean it's true?
This is the reason why pencils have erasers not to mention how NASA initials have ceremoniously become better known as: never a straight answer.

NASA and Vatican have every reason to hide this (if it's out there) opposed to shouting it from the roof top. It can and it would change history. After all, the Vatican likes their Adam and Eve version and science (NASA) likes its Darwin theory-history.

There's no room for a genetically engineered species WHICH.....is what we are

How about what Robert Harrington said? What say you to that?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This whole Nibiru thing is one of the most absurd conspiracy theories ever.

If a brown dwarf with planets orbiting around it would enter the solar system it would be easily detectable.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Thank you for adding CC as a possible link
but when was that crop circle made, do you know? Is that from this year? There have been so many that they start to look alike after a couple of years

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Harrington was searching for Lowell's Planet X. This referred to planet that explained perturbations in the orbits of the gas giants. These perturbations were explained away by Voyager 2's flyby of Neptune where its mass was recalculated. Harrington died just a few months before that paper was published. His research had nothing to do with Nibiru.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I believe that one was June 3rd of this year.

There is thread on it around here somewhere also.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Also another thread I have been following is about one of Nostradamas's quatrains about big doings in August, having to do with "7' and "slaughter games" and rising from tombs (I was thinking flooding lifting caskets)...a large object passing by would cause that kind of upheaval right?

Let's re-analyse the Nostradamus Olympics quatrain, X - 74

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
This whole Nibiru thing is one of the most absurd conspiracy theories ever.

If a brown dwarf with planets orbiting around it would enter the solar system it would be easily detectable.

Wow, remind me never to go ghost hunting with you.

Detect? Really? Elenin was almost at our back door before it was 'detected' 'member???

The Sun is so incredibly bright we can hardly see what's near by. Therefore we depend on the very people who are known to lie to us. That's quite a conundrum, no?

What if this on the same (or relatively close) elliptical plane as our Sun? What then?

Or what if this is not of this dimension? (see: String Theory)

We use these pre-school tools and logic trying to figure out these grad-school courses.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Harrington was searching for Lowell's Planet X. This referred to planet that explained perturbations in the orbits of the gas giants. These perturbations were explained away by Voyager 2's flyby of Neptune where its mass was recalculated. Harrington died just a few months before that paper was published. His research had nothing to do with Nibiru.

Just because you're researching one thing doesn't mean you can't stumble on another.

Puh-lease. Harrington thesis is about Planet X. Planet X is linked to Nibiru.

Harrington was murdered not, died like he got too old.

ETA: Harrington (planet X) and Stitchen (Nibiru) chatting it up.

edit on 21-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Eris is even listed in my Universe Sandbox program:

Eris:
Mass - about 23% of the Earth's moon.
Size - just under 2,400 km
density - 2.3 g/cm^3
orbital period: 558 years
distance from sun: 67.8 AU's
eccentricity - 0.44
inclination from solar plane - 44.1 degrees.

What's your point? Because it's written out ......must mean it's true?
This is the reason why pencils have erasers not to mention how NASA initials have ceremoniously become better known as: never a straight answer.

NASA and Vatican have every reason to hide this (if it's out there) opposed to shouting it from the roof top. It can and it would change history. After all, the Vatican likes their Adam and Eve version and science (NASA) likes its Darwin theory-history.

There's no room for a genetically engineered species WHICH.....is what we are

How about what Robert Harrington said? What say you to that?

What I have to say to that?

:ahem:

You and others on here have a very bad tendency to think that all things having to do with space and all information about things in space MUST come from NASA.

Talk about being very short sighted and ignorant of how the astronomical society works...

There are several space agencies on this planet. Not just NASA.
There are thousands of universities and other places of higher learning around the globe that do their own observations and data gathering, many of whom have NOTHING to do with NASA or JPL.
There are literally hundreds of MILLIONS of amateur astronomers that have NOTHING to do with NASA at all, some of whom have set ups that make some of those universities green with envy.

THAT is what I have to say: that people like you have a very bad habit of lumping everything that has to do with space in NASA's lap, and then use it as a strawman argument.

Eris is a dwarf planet which has been observed for many years now, and continues to have things about it refined (as many trans-Neptune objects do). Yes HA, there is a eraser and everyone has to use it from time to time. Especially when an object that is very small and has a orbital period of over 5 centuries, it takes a lot of observations to get the data on it correct.

But not all that data HAS to come from NASA. Get over it.
edit on 21-7-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

The only reason Planet X is associated with Nibiru is because of nutjob extraordinaire Nancy Lieder. Also, Harrington was not murdered. He died from esophageal cancer. Only 15% of all people diagnosed with esophageal cancer will survive past five years. Of those that die most die within a year of diagnosis.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I have no idea if there is a planet X on its way. What I do believe is they are attempting to depopulate this planet, expecially of the middle class and free, and propping up sharia and primitive, blasts from the past societies. Odd truly!

That they have put out in plain site they want only 500 000.

That others, such as Rhauni Kilde, who was equivalent to the Surgeon General for health in Finland did some major whistle blowing on many subjects including this depopulation agenda and that within a couple decades they have to have only 500 000.

That it will blamed on natural disasters because they don't want to go down for mass murder of most of the people on earth.

So, aside from the possibility its true, based on evidences.

I would also add as possibility, that the evidences are falsified (big surprise, its a first, gee are those big bushes on mars, and inverted filters put on lakes, what the heck are their airbrushing out left right and center on their space photos?)

That they are coming up with cover stories for all the disaster they plan on bringing in with HAARP and NUKES, including the hot weather.

And they reallly want to sell us water, the new oil.. They'd create a world wide disaster and kill millions for stealing ownership of the aquaducts of this planet alone (though it belongs to all of us).

So, I just list possibilities.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I almost always agree with you, Unity, but it is 500,000,000 they want left.

The elite and enough to care for their needs and the earth.

I keep seeing alot of people getting that number wrong....dang zeros!!

And if something is coming, you don't want the cattle panicking and messing up utopia before the slaughter right?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

What I have to say to that?

:ahem:

You and others on here have a very bad tendency to think that all things having to do with space and all information about things in space MUST come from NASA.

Talk about being very short sighted and ignorant of how the astronomical society works...

There are several space agencies on this planet. Not just NASA.
There are thousands of universities and other places of higher learning around the globe that do their own observations and data gathering, many of whom have NOTHING to do with NASA or JPL.
There are literally hundreds of MILLIONS of amateur astronomers that have NOTHING to do with NASA at all, some of whom have set ups that make some of those universities green with envy.

THAT is what I have to say: that people like you have a very bad habit of lumping everything that has to do with space in NASA's lap, and then use it as a strawman argument.

Eris is a dwarf planet which has been observed for many years now, and continues to have things about it refined (as many trans-Neptune objects do). Yes HA, there is a eraser and everyone has to use it from time to time. Especially when an object that is very small and has a orbital period of over 5 centuries, it takes a lot of observations to get the data on it correct.
But not all that data HAS to come from NASA. Get over it.
edit on 21-7-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

Thank you for taking time to explain your stance although I could've done without your 'get over it' salutation.

You're right. There are other agencies (and observatories) dealing with space science. But for some reason, I think NASA is the mother load.
Just like we have state and local governments...the federal government oversees them all now. That's how I picture NASA. NASA is the government.

Now moving on from there (because we'll just keep spinning tires and going nowhere) how about this?

What is causing this?

For all we know, THAT might be Nibiru. Whose to say? Just because it doesn't bode well with our ways of reality doesn't mean it can't be so. I'm just sayin'..............

There is so much more that we don't understand/see than what we do. So to think astrophysicists (or whomever) have any type of handle on what's out there would be very naive. Then to make matters even worse, we KNOW the people we depend on (the media, the government etc) all lie.
So in actuality, we're really on our own.

G'day!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

I almost always agree with you, Unity, but it is 500,000,000 they want left.

The elite and enough to care for their needs and the earth.

I keep seeing alot of people getting that number wrong....dang zeros!!

And if something is coming, you don't want the cattle panicking and messing up utopia before the slaughter right?

Sorry I guess it is supposed to be 500 million, but with the fact the Venus Project is Correct and we have the technology to only do creative hobby type work and everything including construction can be automated, in fact they have interesting technologies, GMO mercedes benz's, growing them from a seed.

Anyway, they wouldn't even need 500 million, and so many claim ETs are planning on taking up real estate and ranches.

Now this is how their karma beliefs operate. They believe that if they can do something, then they're allowed, for God would intervene to prevent what they can't. And they believe that only if you are sinful could what they do harm you. So they blame victims always.

I personally believe Nibiru is a code for their murder incorporated and wormwood a code for their nuclear.

Their Corporation is Murder/Slavery Incorporated.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

The only reason Planet X is associated with Nibiru is because of nutjob extraordinaire Nancy Lieder. Also, Harrington was not murdered. He died from esophageal cancer. Only 15% of all people diagnosed with esophageal cancer will survive past five years. Of those that die most die within a year of diagnosis.

Yeah, I don't know for sure he was murdered so I leave that door ajar.

Stitchen is behind Nibiru (Planet X) and Annunaki from the Sumerian tablets.. Nancy Leider just promoted it in 2003 while she told us to kill our pets because they wouldn't survive starvation

Don't think I don't think Leider wasn't a plant to make this whole 'Nibiru' rumor look bad. After all, mockery is one of the best forms of damage control!!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I am figuring at this time, there must be alot more than 500,000 of "them" though...not just the richy rich, but the bluebloods, ya know "old families".

Maybe I should say greenbloods...
edit on 21-7-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

OMG...she said to do that!!

I would give my dog my food before I would do that!!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I personally believe Nibiru is a code for their murder incorporated and wormwood a code for their nuclear.

Their Corporation is Murder/Slavery Incorporated]

A code? How James Bond-ish of you m'darlin'

How would that work?

As far as your earlier comment about depopulation. I really don't think they're out to kill us per se. What I DO think is happening is they're making the younger generations more and more sterile and/or impotence so less will be born. They'll probably turn to Big Pharma for cloning or designer babies. But that's another rant for another time.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

OMG...she said to do that!!

I would give my dog my food before I would do that!!

(sigh)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

thanks for the thread H_A
yes there may be something in it - or not - but the careful and reasonable way you present things, makes everything very readable

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join