It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developing Story: Planet-sized object coming near Earth Aug 17th (Unverified...)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I found this on Kerry Cassidy's Project Camelot website so I'm just sharin' not agreeing with her opinion.
I guess what gave Kerry more reason to sound the sirens and put this out was John Moore's video the other day (below).

I personally just don't know who I like, who I trust and who is leading us down the rabbit whole anymore. Although I do like Kerry, after her "Elenin is a mother craft" debacle last year, I tend to see her as an alarmist due to her deep convictions and suspicions. It also seems when these 'events' don't come fruition, they are neatly tucked away in the unproven PsyOp folder. So it's a win-win for these folks either way.

Here's where I stand with this. I personally believe in this (these) body (bodies). What it is, I'm not sure or......when it'll swing by, I have no idea.
I tend to believe it's a miniature solar system with a dwarf sun (our binary star) a planet and a few moons and sooner or later, it will make itself known. After that, I'm just another guy trying to piece together this gigantic puzzle of our TRUTH.... as many of you are too.

Excepted from our Project Camelot interview with Luca Scantamburlo regarding Planet X and the Jesuit Priest who gave secret testimony to journalist Cristoforo Barbato.

It is worth noting that in my prior post from the NSA whistleblower (see below) he states "The system approaching us coming out of the Kuiper Belt (Nibiru) is part of this equation, but this is manageable. " Therefore according to "Z" the Brown Dwarf is in the vicinity of the Kuiper belt... which is not close. Note also that he says "system" which alludes to the Brown Dwarf (2nd Sun) that Camelot witness, Henry Deacon aka Arthur Neumann told us years ago, is a known fact in the scientific community at this time, which may have planets rotating around it including Nibiru...(see my interview with Andy Lloyd for more on this). Although it is interesting to see that "Z" says it has been "manageable".. whatever that means.

projectcamelotportal.com...

Short End Of The Stick with Mike Harris 7-19-2012 - Nibiru

The John Moore Show 7-16-2012 - Alert Level 3.8 Nibiru Explained

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I cannot watch the videos as I am on pay as you go mobile broadband and have f all bandwidth left. Can you briefly summarize the videos for me please?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm going to just add this video to this thread because it's basically the same subject. But this guy T-Bar is supposedly seeing something on Microsoft World Wide Telescope.

This is just too much out of my comfort zone to challenge.

I want to remind some of you who may not realize this. NASA did announce a 10th dwarf planet back in July 2005 and just because they retracted it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Robert Harrington said differently. They named this planet Xena at first then changed it to Eris and made it virtually disappear from the headlines.

So??? It's 7 years later. Why CAN'T this be Nibiru sporting a different name?

We know the overlords lie and cover things probably more than they tell us the truth...so we have every right to be suspicious and stay vigil.

Photographed in October of 2003, noted as a planet(because of its movement) on January 8, 2005, but only announced by NASA on July 29, 2005(after a hacker got into their web site), 2003UB13 might just be the next major planet beyond Pluto. Scientist Mike Brown, at the Caltech Institute, and his colleagues gave the following imformation...

It has been tentatively called Xena(after the warrior princess in the television series), but a more apt name would be Persephone

www.librarising.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

From your link to Project camelot:

Update 07/20/12 3AM: according to one of my trusted sources, the above is not true... This is a psy-op to distract attention away from the more "earthly" problems that will be coming to the fore in the next few months.

So, I'm going to go with no.

Their info is very shady at best, and when they call themselves out then it's pretty much case closed.

Stay tuned for the other hand of the magician.
edit on 7/21/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I'm running some simulations (IE placing a brown dwarf outside and/or in the Kuiper Belt), using a brown dwarf (defined as a minimum mass of 15 Jupiters) orbiting the sun, but keeping it's orbit stable (IE not a highly eccentric orbit, but keeping it out there where the Kuiper belt is).

You said planets that orbit it. Can you go into more details about that? What kind or size planets? How many? How close do they orbit this brown dwarf? Is the orbits of these planets around the brown dwarf eccentric or stable?

Any details would be great.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
HUMAN_ALIEN...

Please use your common sense. Just for once...
edit on 21-7-2012 by BagBing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
I cannot watch the videos as I am on pay as you go mobile broadband and have f all bandwidth left. Can you briefly summarize the videos for me please?

I think Kerry is really referring to the John Moore's video the other day which, there is an on-going thread. But she's also reacting to her whistleblowers and it looks like they're corroborating John Moore's information. I'll keep an eye out for a video from Kerry herself for I am subscribed to her channel.

John Moore Says Brown Dwarf Possibly 6 to 8 Months Away,

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Eris is even listed in my Universe Sandbox program:

Eris:
Mass - about 23% of the Earth's moon.
Size - just under 2,400 km
density - 2.3 g/cm^3
orbital period: 558 years
distance from sun: 67.8 AU's
eccentricity - 0.44
inclination from solar plane - 44.1 degrees.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

So??? It's 7 years later. Why CAN'T this be Nibiru sporting a different name?

1) Because it is very small.
2) Because it never enters the inner solar system.
3) Because it has an orbital period of 557 years.

edit on 7/21/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Notice how the flak picks up when you're over the target?
S+F

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BagBing
HUMAN_ALIEN...

Please use your common sense. Just for once...
edit on 21-7-2012 by BagBing because: (no reason given)

Common sense is what keeps science stuck in their box. One has to suspend common beliefs (dogmas) and open their mind to all and every possibility!!!

Once you've had an experience that is not of this world......life as you know it and were familiar with?.......ceases.

I can only wish you can experience a fraction of what it's like to break free from this matrix that keeps you blind and obedient instead of sitting back and egging people like me on.....who you don't understand.

I feel bad for you. Really I do. Narrow-mindedness keeps you from evolving spiritually.

Here's a tip. All that you learned in school? Try to forget it.
All that's being told in the media? Try to ignore it.
Throw out your televisions and don't buy a single newspaper again. That should help open up your mind if not some of your chakras. It's a start anyway.

ETA: This is not to say I am 100% certain of Nibiru. I have every reason to believe it is a real body.
I also have every reason to KNOW.....we're not being told squat! Not from alien visitations to what's really on our Moon. So...this is par for the course.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I just noticed, I rolled my eye balls when I read "Kerry Cassidy", which is surprising even to my self, because I always considered my self a fan of the Camelot Series.

When I say fan, I mean I appreciate them for being a large influence in gaining publicity for the conspiracy world.

As far as I'm concerned they have a disclaimer stating the interview many people, some well respected other slightly eccentric, and they do not necesarily, agree with all views shared.

They get the info, they present it, that it all.

Tis up to us to use our own discretion and vigilance to know what it true and what is not.

Do I think Kerry (and Bill) have become a little eccentric in their own views? Maybe.

But they *are* entitled to their opinion, like everybody else, and their views should not lead or interfer with ours.

Everyone must think freely.

Does it affect some of their reporting? maybe. Again we should us our own judgement.

In regards to the Large objects, that each vary in purpose and names, that are supposedly nearing Earth....

Spaceships? A planet? A Sun, a Black Hole, an asteroid... All sorts..

What's what aye?

A planet? I think not.

A sun? Now, most solar systems are actually binary, so its true we could have a twin we are unaware of... The chances... Er I dunno..

Spacehips? Arr intruiging! We've seen spaceships in space already. You know that tether incident is proof. So, there's life teaming every where, that means it could actually be larger spaceships, there have been rumours of scientists stating this. There are those mahhoosive Ring Makers of Saturn... Hmm indeed.

An asteroid? RTs 5 second clips are still driving me mad. Little clips dipiction the Earth being shatter by an asteroid 1/3 the size of Earth, will a little caption saying "too late?"

8 months, and no commentary on the clips that are ongoing daily!

Scientists are also pretty sure aliens have utilised asteroids as ships, hence NASAs plans to do the same, that are public goals.

Remember those NASA picks that showed some mad looking ship, like a huge chunk of rock but with blatent blue lights?

Looked like something from farscape.

Well, I never formed an opinion, but from what I just wrote, looks like aliens are the likely culprits, the second Sun, an "elusive planet", or a bloody big asteroid...

Or.... We're all just paranoid quacks,

Lulz
edit on 21-7-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
So this is a planet sized object that is less than a month away yet the thousands, if not millions, of amateur astronomers have not spotted a thing? Let's put things in perspective. Comet Elenin has a diameter of 3-4 km. It was discovered by an amateur astronomer more than a half a year before its close approach and before it started outgassing. So why do you put any credibility in this claim?
edit on 7/21/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Notice how the flak picks up when you're over the target

Notice how it's a slow day on ATS?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Very interesting...I am still of the belief that there is no way for us as in the people of planet Earth to possible see everything coming our way, it is just not possible...so you never know.

In the mean time, don't forget to watch the sky tomorrow night for another fly by.

www.space.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

From your link to Project camelot:

Update 07/20/12 3AM: according to one of my trusted sources, the above is not true... This is a psy-op to distract attention away from the more "earthly" problems that will be coming to the fore in the next few months.

So, I'm going to go with no.

Their info is very shady at best, and when they call themselves out then it's pretty much case closed.

Stay tuned for the other hand of the magician.
edit on 7/21/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

What is a little silly is how can anyone time this? August 2012? Sept 2012? Jan 2013?
What are they using? A gigantic sun-dial?

I am not putting much weight on this (as far as it showing up when some folks claim) All I believe is, Nibiru is real (as are the Annunaki).
I'm not even sure it's of our dimension. Maybe it resides in a higher dimension. That's why I don't get too excited about this. I've seen how people jump on the Nibiru train for 9 years now and after a while, it gets numbing. But.....the military didn't help when they named one of their exercises: Operation Planet X back in 2003 so............I just post and wait.
With a smile.
Cause I have no stake or care in the outcome what so ever.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

They get the info, they present it, that it all.

Thanks for your insightful post

And that's primarily what I do too. I post things that interest (or enrage) me.

Like I said over and over again. I don't know if Nibiru is real. I do believe it is.
What I DO know is, alien life is very very real. That I know first-hand. So it's not that unusual for someone in my shoes to at least consider this to be real too.

edit on 21-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

So I take it you do not have any of the details I asked for?

I can take wild guesses, however no matter what I use any brown dwarf (or especially a star for that matter, say a red dwarf), tugs on the sun, causing it to wobble quite a bit.

Of course they (the sun and some unseen companion) could be orbiting about a central point as many binaries do, but the motion of the sun through space doesn't support that (nor does it have any tugging beyond what we see from the planets we know about).

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I wonder if this has anything to do with the crop circle, the one pointing to a date in August, that they think might be a polar clock? Maybe they are connected?

The date is supposed to be 8/4/12

edit on 21-7-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Another excellent nibiru thread from Human_Alien.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join