It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developing Story: Planet-sized object coming near Earth Aug 17th (Unverified...)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Thanks for the thanks

I really appreciate it my friend!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I can't even watch it....did people actually listen to her?

God I hope not!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Some people root for the Yankees or Steelers, Human Alien roots for Niburu.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

I can't even watch it....did people actually listen to her?

God I hope not!

I don't know if anyone actually conducted a survey but she was very powerful back then. She literally gave a date (I think it was like May 20th?). So she was very persuasive.

That video I linked above isn't that bad. It's her on a radio talk show telling the audience how it's not a bad thing to put your pets (dogs) down.
It's pretty funny the way the DJ's mock her. Give it a listen. I promise it's more entertaining than terrifying.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by poppycock
reply to post by rigel4

Some people root for the Yankees or Steelers, Human Alien roots for Niburu.

If I knew what that even meant I could possibly react better but, I'm not rooting for anything. Like I said earlier, I have no emotional stake in this either way.

I know what's real (intelligent alien life forms). I know what's possible and I know that life-changing secrets are being kept from us.

Take that for what it's worth.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

What if this on the same (or relatively close) elliptical plane as our Sun? What then?

Not sure what you mean by that. Could you explain this a little more and how this could plausibly keep us from detecting it?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

But they never present or name the sources they get the information from...all of us on ATS throw stones at the MSM and TPTB when they use unnamed sources as we should but when something like this comes along we accept it ?

I for one know that if I had information about a gaint planet heading troward earth would stand up and shout it to the world...complete with pictures and evidence to show whats coming..not contact some charlatans with very shaky records as far as predictions regarding Elinin and Nibiru and everything else that has never happened which Project Camelot has told us would happen.

NASA may be a government organization but is made up of way too many people that would blow the whistle if something was going down...so I have a lot of trouvle just accepting PC's word and thier unnmaed sources...I suppose I would make a rather bad journalist because I would never allow aa story to go forward using unnamed sources just bad journalism in my eyes and bad science if PC's theories can even be called science.

If a solar system or a planet were headed to Earth there are way too many observers for us not to know...just saying

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

What if this on the same (or relatively close) elliptical plane as our Sun? What then?

Not sure what you mean by that. Could you explain this a little more and how this could plausibly keep us from detecting it?

What if this planetary object is coming in from behind the Sun. How can earth-bound telescopes possibly detect it? We can't see through or around the Sun. I guess we have 365 days to get 365 different vantage points but we are still very limited. If it's not to the left, right, above or below the Sun, we can't see it. So.....what if it's behind and in some sort of tidal lock with our rotation making it nearly impossible to ever see from Earth?

So we turn to satellite imagery instead, right? Well, whose controlling them? But I'm not suppose to put all the onus on NASA so I won't. (Just know that I do though
)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

All I believe is, Nibiru is real (as are the Annunaki).
I'm not even sure it's of our dimension. Maybe it resides in a higher dimension. That's why I don't get too excited about this.

I can agree with this notion. I mean the possibility of it. Of course it would be the last refuge of a Nibiru supporter, would it not? Maybe we change dimensions at a cross roads and all the sudden Nibiru is right there along with it's gravity... ??

That's a big stretch, but I'll let it slide because there isn't any way to prove that one in either case.

the military didn't help when they named one of their exercises: Operation Planet X back in 2003 so........

Could you point me to that one? It sounds interesting. How was the name leaked? How do we know about it? Was it a public training exercise?

Thanks man.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

What if this planetary object is coming in from behind the Sun. How can earth-bound telescopes possibly detect it? We can't see through or around the Sun. I guess we have 365 days to get 365 different vantage points but we are still very limited. If it's not to the left, right, above or below the Sun, we can't see it. So.....what if it's behind and in some sort of tidal lock with our rotation making it nearly impossible to ever see from Earth?

So we turn to satellite imagery instead, right? Well, whose controlling them? But I'm not suppose to put all the onus on NASA so I won't. (Just know that I do though
)

The short answer is I don't see how it could remain obscured on the other side of the Sun AND approach Earth. Also it could only be "coming in from behind the Sun" for a relatively short period before our orbit would allow us to see it. What do you think about this?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I have no idea if there is a planet X on its way. What I do believe is they are attempting to depopulate this planet, expecially of the middle class and free, and propping up sharia and primitive, blasts from the past societies. Odd truly!

That they have put out in plain site they want only 500 000.

That others, such as Rhauni Kilde, who was equivalent to the Surgeon General for health in Finland did some major whistle blowing on many subjects including this depopulation agenda and that within a couple decades they have to have only 500 000.

That it will blamed on natural disasters because they don't want to go down for mass murder of most of the people on earth.

So, aside from the possibility its true, based on evidences.

I would also add as possibility, that the evidences are falsified (big surprise, its a first, gee are those big bushes on mars, and inverted filters put on lakes, what the heck are their airbrushing out left right and center on their space photos?)

That they are coming up with cover stories for all the disaster they plan on bringing in with HAARP and NUKES, including the hot weather.

And they reallly want to sell us water, the new oil.. They'd create a world wide disaster and kill millions for stealing ownership of the aquaducts of this planet alone (though it belongs to all of us).

So, I just list possibilities.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Wow, that's some heavy-duty conspiracy theories! Funny thing happened as I read them, I almost believed....for a minute, but then common sense took hold of me....all is at it appears to be!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I'm always a bit sus about these claims of some planet etc that none of us can see and at best is nothing more than a dot in mass of dots in 'frame' of the galxey etc. I reckon any number of scare the population scanarios can be worked on this kind of thing,

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Geeze, if only there was a way to know... maybe some kind of way large objects could influence each other over huge distances, through some kind of effect, one that would have an obviously measurable effect on other bodies... Well, I guess we can only dream of such a world...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I don't know if anyone actually conducted a survey but she was very powerful back then. She literally gave a date (I think it was like May 20th?). So she was very persuasive.

Persuasive?
Only to the like-minded and the gullible.
Unfortunately, there's a lot of them

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
it's Nibiru. Run for the hills!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

)

Orbital Mechanics do not work that way. If an object where on the other side of the sun, it would have to be roughly in the same orbit as our planet, and be exactly matched.
Ground based telescopes would not see it then.

But then neither would it be some planet "approaching" Earth either.

And yes, other space agencies that have equipment out there would have noticed something other than NASA. (how someone can be so opened minded that they think some magical planet can weave it's way around our solar system any way it wants to and break every law of physics there is, or "hide" in other dimensions, yet at the same time be so closed minded to think that a very under staffed and under budgeted organization like NASA is controlling everything and everyone in the entire world......is well beyond me.).

If there is a planet that is "approaching" Earth, and is in orbit around our sun, that means it has a very eccentric orbit that takes it very far out from the sun and very close to it. So there would be no way for it to "hide" behind the sun......or approach from the south pole with no one being able to see it.

If it has a orbital period of 3,600 years, and passes close to the Earth, there would be a lot of documented evidence of this by many cultures all over the world (China comes to mind, and I believe Sitchin said it passed by here around 500 BC? No mention of it by the Greeks or Romans of that era.....).

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I had just posted this by accident on another thread but would like to share it here also...

I feel the answers given to my wife could be anytime this year.

Maybe it show up from another dimension, maybe it comes out through a gateway in the sun. We have not been around long enough to know. The ancients described things the best way that they could. I had a post a few months back that got scoffed at, here is a link to that post which happened to be my first on ATS MY FIRST POST ABOUT MY WIFES VISIT TO THE PHYCHIC NUN IN RUSSIA I was having a little problem with conveying my story. In short, my story was about My fiance going home to Russia to visit her family a few years back and her mother took her to see a nun that is psychic. She asked me if there was any question I wanted her to ask, I chose the subject of 2012 the end of the mayan calendar her answers were scary in my opinion and one of the answers my girl held back from telling me until recently. When asked the question her answers were...

1. When things are falling around you, you will remain standing
2. parts of the U.S. that were previously under water will return to being under water
3. being that you own land, start growing your own food
And the answer that was held back from me was...Please consider moving back to Russia, it will fare much better than the U.S. She was worried that I would be upset at the prospect of moving overseas.

Things the nun told her that were acurate and makes me believe she really has visions.

1. She knew of my girls arrival because her assistand needed some medical attention.
2. She knew my girl owned much property
3. She told my girl that I went to a movie with my ex girlfriend while she was in russia- correct
4. She knew that my girl was going to need rubles for a taxi ride the morning they departed russia.

She did not give a date but the question was about this year.
My now wife is back in Russia for 2 weeks then Bulgaria for a week and will be seeing the nun again on her trip. I will start a new thread with new info. I could care less about any further negativity or smart comments on my thread, I relay the info to my family friends and ATS. It can help put xtra food in your cabinets and be prepared if something does happen.

It reminds me of biblical prophecy about the earth getting pelted by 70 pound asteroids from the tail of Nibiru....

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mckeesport

That is what all these things have made me think of also....

something coming by causing alot of havoc.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hey Mucho gracias for the heads up from the Russian Nun........
Very timely stuff.......
Please do post the next information thats ok to share with us......
Always interested in those who are able to "see" in such fashion......its is kind of you to share...thanks......s

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

In my OP I shared a link to a picture of the nun that I uploaded. I am still ashamed for doing that because she doesnt allow photos. Like the saying goes, a picture or it didnt happen, I felt compelled to share the story because in my opinion, the nun knew things about my girl and I that she couldnt possibly have known if she truly wasnt psychic. deep in my heart I have felt something bad was going to happen in my lifetime since childhood, roughly 1974 and I feel the nun senses the same.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join