It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Nostalgic for ATS in the the years 2009/2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm nostalgic for ATS in the the years 2009/2010

When I first signed up and contributed in ATS in 2009 I remember in those days people are not as disrespectful as right now (Although I do remember from time to time that ATS has some unpleasant moments) People use to talk alot about interesting topics and contributed and many members such as Skyfloating for example have posted more often Here is a thread from Skyfloating made in 2010

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also we have the Mr Mask Comic

And the conspiracy chicks too (Btw thank you AshleyD and Asala for you efforts
)

I also remember in those days people come up with interesting topics like for example

Spells to summon demons

2009 - 20 Astounding Photos of Space

The Swine Flu conspiracy

There are far too many to post here but I'm giving examples and I know some are nuts but overall they are a little bit better than the threads now.

Now the ATS community in the present(The staff and some of the members are still great though ):

I notice people have getting disrespectful more often and many nonsense threads are coming up. People like Skyfloating stop posting.. Also in another thread someone mentioned rising anti American sentiment. In 2009 when I first arrived I've never seen that many, now it is rampant. People attacked each other constantly instead of an intellectual conversation. I sometimes wonder what happened to the ATS I knew from 2009/2010. I want to say that I want ATS of 2009/2010 back.

edit on 21-7-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Yeah, but see, you can't change how it is now. So why complain? Show us how it should be, and we'll take it up.

Oh, and are you suggesting ATS no longer has meaning? Be very careful how you word these things, friend. You wouldn't want to insult the site you're using.
edit on 21-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Well I fixed it don't worry

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
So you're saying it started going downhill shortly after you joined?
Interesting.

edit: I know, I know. "Correlation does not imply causation..." Blah, blah, blah
edit on 7/21/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

"the last time ATS was good"

Oh, so it sucks now? Still on thin ice there, charlie.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Well any ideas

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Don't bitch about it. Write a good thread and improve the quality of the site, every little helps. There are plenty of good threads that come out on ATS, there is just also plenty of crap. If you can be bothered you can find and/or write the good stuff.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
From one of the threads you posted:

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
First you say you can open portals, and then you say you havent done it 100 percent.........im calling b.s

Go start another thread man......this stuff irritates me when people just start posts to yammer or get attention.

Nope, still the same.

My name is Boncho and I approve of this post.

edit on 21-7-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

top topics

join