It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Iranian people continue Down with the US ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

You make no allowance for culture and upbringing then? Everyone has to behave exactly like you? Go tell that to the Catholics in Northern Ireland then. Everyone's view is tainted by their environment but you should rise above that and read what is being said and not what you like to think is being said.

Actually, I've had some lengthy chats with a Shia muslim lady through ATS for a period of time earlier this year. She's gone back to the Middle East now as I understand it, but it was very educational and enlightening. Some good and some bad. The point is though, it was a positive experience. She didn't approach me with outright hostility from the word go and I didn't approach her that way. Amazing, but we got along fine, as far as an online friendship ever goes. A similar experience with a very inquisitive Indian (As in India) user a few years ago was equally informative.

It isn't culture and it's not origin that makes someone half way decent or outright combative and that's just not the issue here, either. I simply point out the op started like the point was to provoke certain members straight out. Oh well.... It's become an interesting thread to read, anyway.

The reason that 'so many dislike folks in the Mid-East' as you put it is not perhaps so many as you might perceive, being brought up in America in a culture full of hate for all things Middle Eastern. You might also perhaps be offended to learn that so many folk dislike America for exactly the same reason and their aggressive and opinionated takeover of the world.

You need to step outside of your environment and try to take a more balanced view of the world.

I also try to be quite balanced. In taking a look at the situation with balance, for instance, I'd note that terrorism in it's modern form is probably best said to have started in 1968 with the PLO and it's first Airliner hijacking. That led to quick UN notice and set the mold for all that's followed for terror to achieve political ends. The U.S. has sure been sticking it's nose in and out of the region, but the region itself has found things to fight about for the last several decades with or without our help.

So while I will agree the U.S. has serious soul searching to do and some major admissions to make in getting right to move into a clear future....there is more than enough blame and atrocity to go around for everyone. Lets just keep it all in perspective, IMO.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Tough calling the U.S. "the great Satan". We're not run by a religion that publically or even privately stones women to death for adultery. Nor do we oppress women, and force them to dress up where the sun can't shine on them like this:

Nor do we have any goals of establishing world wide sharia law at the expense of other people's freedoms of choice. If you want to see what Satan is just read about Muhammad, all that raping, pillaging, converting by the sword, pedophilia, lying, stealing (and stealing other men's wives), warring.

edit on 21-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Haha, we are literally down from them.

If I point at Iran I have to point downwards at the ground at whatever angle from my vantage point.

um...the Earth is actually round.

They have exactly the same vantage point of the US.

Peace

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

If you want to see what Satan is just read about Muhammad, all that raping, pillaging, converting by the sword, pedophilia, lying, stealing (and stealing other men's wives), warring.

The vast majority of that has been perpetrated by Christian armies over the years as well. Pedophilia is quite rampant in the Catholic sector as I seem to recall from the news headlines.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Tough calling the U.S. "the great Satan". We're not run by a religion that publically or even privately stones women to death for adultery. Nor do we oppress women, and force them to dress up where the sun can't shine on them like this:

Nor do we have any goals of establishing world wide sharia law at the expense of other people's freedoms of choice. If you want to see what Satan is just read about Muhammad, all that raping, pillaging, converting by the sword, pedophilia, lying, stealing (and stealing other men's wives), warring.

Yeah, the Catholics who are so prevalent in America are so much better with no blood on their hands.

Seems to me there was a time in the US when showing an ankle was whorish.

Not World wide Sharia law...just World wide US agendas and "Do as we say or we'll change your leadership and Govt."

Yup, no similarities at all.

Peace

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I cant stand pro religion people and, especially christians who ignore the vile acts their own religion perpatrated just "slam" another religions beliefs.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
The way the OP starts the whole thread would be a good example, in my opinion, for why so many dislike folks in the Mid-East. This hostility is all we see in many cases.

Personally, I only hate people who hate me first, with a precious few exceptions.

Again , you take your self very seriously.

Like you are your govt.

You are just a tool that they use you when it is election time. That is democracy.

We hate tyranny , invasion and destruction.

Are you supporting these ?

NOT exactly but listening to your shpiel makes it very tempting no?
Why not make nice nice? we here on ats have no big hate on for anyone who truely wants peace...Thats what we are all about actually, a community of world wide nature trying to get along while learning who and what each other are and what we think hope and dream...while digging for the truth of things.....together.....comprende?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

you are run by freemasons so it is somehow a man made religion ! and the prophet is the queen of UK ! and they are firing everything everywhere to shape their antichristic new world order ! and they do not care about you or me ! september 11 was their great sacrifice to Baal !
edit on 22-7-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

NOT exactly but listening to your shpiel makes it very tempting no?
Why not make nice nice? we here on ats have no big hate on for anyone who truely wants peace...Thats what we are all about actually, a community of world wide nature trying to get along while learning who and what each other are and what we think hope and dream...while digging for the truth of things.....together.....comprende?

Peace is a concept projected from inside and outside. And like being healthy , it is always disregarded until it is gone.

In middle east the peace has gone , and there are several clues that lead to your govt.

And if you want me to talk about peace , you better pack your bags and come here to see how much peace your govt has brought here.

Sitting behind your PC
enjoying the air conditioner
eating food
watching TV
walking without fear in the neighborhood
is not the way to understand the true concept of peace.

Peace is find when your govt stops using divide and conquer , and when your govt leaves us alone with our own resources. And the time your govt stops making false flags and manipulating you by your MSM and Hollywood brain washing system.

That will bring peace to us.

And what is your share ?

+ I suggest you read some of my posts before replying

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

With all the good aspects of religion , it is only bigotry that you inherit. It is not hard to understand.

You neglect the facts in your religion , which I respect, and then you attack on others belief.

I suggest you look at the picture of your religion as wide as you look at mine.

Then may your comprehension be near to justice.

Otherwise it is a reflection of bigotry.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Yeah, the Catholics who are so prevalent in America are so much better with no blood on their hands.

Seems to me there was a time in the US when showing an ankle was whorish.

Not World wide Sharia law...just World wide US agendas and "Do as we say or we'll change your leadership and Govt."

Yup, no similarities at all.

Peace

I'm not a catholic, i know about the blood on their hands

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

With all the good aspects of religion , it is only bigotry that you inherit. It is not hard to understand.

You neglect the facts in your religion , which I respect, and then you attack on others belief.

I suggest you look at the picture of your religion as wide as you look at mine.

Then may your comprehension be near to justice.

Otherwise it is a reflection of bigotry.

I think you're mistaken. I don't believe in a religion, nor am i religious. That my friend, falls on you, I'm not the one grinding my face in the dirt 5 times a day towards an idol in Mecca, or worshipping a meteorite.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

mideast?

Le's play "what if".

What if; Saddam hadn't invaded Kuwait?

There would have been no Gulf War I.

What if; the Twin Towers hadn't been destroyed by 19 mideastern terrorists?

There would have been no Gulf War II.

It's easy and "chic" to blame America for all the ills in the world. But, without the introduction of islamic extremists, there wouldn't be much to complain about.

My humble opinion.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by mideast

mideast?

Le's play "what if".

What if; Saddam hadn't invaded Kuwait?

There would have been no Gulf War I.

What if; the Twin Towers hadn't been destroyed by 19 mideastern terrorists?

There would have been no Gulf War II.

It's easy and "chic" to blame America for all the ills in the world. But, without the introduction of islamic extremists, there wouldn't be much to complain about.

My humble opinion.

Actually the oil companies were the cause of the first gulf war. They were angle drilling into Iraq territory and stealing their oil.

Prove those planes brought down those towers. Gravity, physics and the way the towers were built says you are wrong. And the so called terrorist what about the ones that have been found alive and well?

America is the blame for quite a few ills around the world a person would have to be blind not to see it. And if the extremists are so bad the why was Bush asked if he knew where OBL was his reply? We really don't think about him.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Even my avatar is religious and it is not a shame and I don't hide it.

But when I check your threads , I see that you have written many threads writing about religious matters.

Unless you think that Jesus or Yahweh are not about religion. Maybe they are placed in UFO category ?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

IMO , your govt needed to stand against Islam because Islam and NWO don't add up.

There are many reasons that 9/11 was an inside job and it was a false flag.

And about OBL , he is killed and his body is in the ocean , so your govt doesn't need to stay in Afghanistan anymore.

But from the beginning , it was clear that US is coming to stay.

The answer of all your what if is that US is encouraging Saudi Arabia to fund Al-Qaeda Wahhabi group to support the false flags in future.

And helping Taliban for making new office in Qatar to support rebels in Syria is one of the latest sinister actions off your govt.

More terror in Middle East

What if is a game always going to help the current situation. Like

What if Jesus had exposed Judah ?

+ I am not blaming USA for all the ills or other issues.

My sentences are mostly clear.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

What makes you think they are 'playing' ?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
reply to post by mideast

What makes you think they are 'playing' ?

Because we are always choosing beings , and choosing to act as devil is what Satan induces.

There are some people who trust and acknowledge him , others reject him.

We are not forced to do evil because we have necessary means of exploration and judging.

So when some one chooses to act devil , he accepts to be his puppet. So the one who does evil is playing for satan.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by mideast

Stop with these hateful threads. You are not doing any good on these forums. I'm surprised you're still here.
edit on 21-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Frankly he is making sense in a way. US poleticians/corperations and Israel poleticians is building up a lot of bad karma by their actions. To point out that there is a stupid insane bully that should be in a straightjacket and locked up for life destroying the world is not hateful. But I am not saying Iran is better. Maybe Iran should also have a straightjacket to make sure you do not harm others either.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

In middle east the peace has gone , and there are several clues that lead to your govt.

The United States has been around for a little over 200 years. That really is not that long in the terms of history.

Has there ever been a point throughout history where there was peace in the ME? And did this peace if it happened at all, did it come from a war in which the middle eastern people were killing other middle easterns?

Who were you guys blaming before the US came into play, who took the blame then for the problems?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join