It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's coming. Do you feel it?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I've heard several people say things just dont feel right and are worried. Rightfully so. Look at whats happening. Countries and people are fighting all over the world. They are fighting over religion, race, political views, flags etc... Unemployment remains high, people out of work, unable to pay their mortages & food prices are on the rise. There is more hatred in the world today than ever before. Frightening times.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

I have a slight notion that something may come up this year and by next year the world as we know it won't be the same.

But I wouldn't take it seriously. Just take things a day at a time. You wouldn't want to be disappointed if nothing happens.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by goldy2259

This one came first 1975

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I usually get these feelings just before a hurricane hits my area. In 1998 I got a bad feeling and later that summer we were hit hard by hurricane Ffloyd. In 2001 I started getting the same feelings and I searched the weather maps for any developing storms. I searched as far as the indian ocean for something that might develope later but there was nothing of note. Then 9/11 happened. I told people I work with just last week that I feel another storm on the horizon. I am not getting major heebee jeebees but I think a hurricane is on the way.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
that's weird..yesterday I woke up very anxious--scatterbrained. I felt weird in the morning and then late again last night. Kind of like the feeling when you lose your wallet..you know what i mean?

Don't know what it is? Maybe it's just me.

You want to know what happened to me on Friday?

I was having a great day... just got back from the new Batman movie.... stopped off to buy some juice... walking along the street.... all of a sudden I fell on my backside LOL. Think i slipped on the curb but still.... could have been pushed by an unseen force....

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I don't "share" things that happen to me....
....but.....

....it's going to be ok.
A bit of a bumpy ride, but it's going to be ok.

Just because we "think" something is "bad" when it is happening, doesn't mean it really is in the long run. That's the "feeling in my gut" anyway, for what it's worth. For some, they'll think it's the end of the world because it is the end of THEIR world, what they hold dear, what they feel things should be like... but it's going to be ok.

My "emotions" run a little ahead of everyone else's. I go through something and come out the other side, then I see others around me start going through what I just finished. Yes, it's going to completely turn the world upside down for some people, they will be depressed, hopeless and lost. But then, they'll either get up and move forward or they won't. Then, it will get better and it will be better than it has ever been when they come out on the other side.

The ultimate test of "free will". How do you choose to face the adversity that is coming? That's what will make the difference.

That's all I have to say about it and probably won't talk about it again. It's not "my thing". Find the hope and determination you need and you will get through it and rebuild.... or don't.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Now that you mention it, I have been feeling like that for a while now. Any chance that it could be related to the conspiracies surrounding the London 2012 Olympic Games? I think something bad might happen, there.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I am getting the feeling that I need to stock up on bottled water and tinned foods in my next food shopping trip. But as to the end of the world thing. I have known for several years now that it is near. It is very personal and something I asked for that if the world or something bad would happen that could end my life I would be given something very special to enjoy before it all kicks off. Well God has given me that, although things have been taken from me but I beleive things happen for a reason.

So yes something is coming, but what I have no idea. However my gut feeling is that a nuke is involved.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I have been feeling this way too. I was just explaining to a friend of mine that I have this cloud of doom hanging over me. I have had nightmares every night for about 3 nights now about people I am close to dying (some that already are dead). I get is feeling a couple times a day that someone I love just died. Almost like when you are in an elevator and it goes down, but much more at the pit of the stomach. It's a sickening feeling really. No explanation aside from my body might need rest. At least Im not alone though.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I too have been witness to the birds chirping through the night. Very strange occurrence. I'm somewhat of a night owl. I sit here at 3am on ATS, listening to a symphony of birds in my area. Daytime, no birds.

I seem to be developing "super" senses as well. Not sure if its a placebo effect of being constantly on edge about things, or if they're actually heightening themselves. I find myself able to hear things a LONG ways away that no one else can hear, I see more waves in the air than I ever have before, I'm able to sense things about to happen.

Also, I'm not sure if it's at all related, but the atmospheric sound waves of planes has seemed to change this year. In the area I live, when a plane goes overhead, normally you hear it very faintly, but steadily increasing in volume until its overhead, then the volume goes down as it passes. This has not been the case for me, all year, and maybe a bit longer.
Now, when a plane is nearing, it reaches full volume, out of seemingly nowhere, still not visible, then the sound disappears and reappears within a few seconds, even louder. Hard to describe accurately, but the way airwaves are traveling through our atmosphere is not the same as it has been in years past.

So, in answer to the question, yes I do feel it. In more ways than I'm able to describe here. It's a very helpless feeling to go about your day, seemingly assured that something of huge magnitude is coming, and being unable to prepare.
edit on 22-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Same here. Not with 911 but I did with the Japan earthquake/tsunami. I told my husband the day before (Japan) something BIG was about to happen.

Like you I have a feeling and have for awhile that something unlike we have ever experienced is about to happen though I do not know what it is. I can't shake the feeling. My husband feels the same way and he's just not that type of person (one who shares his thoughts on this kind of subject matter). He went out and bought pasta, rice, beans and water in bulk and I was shocked.

I'm so glad you started this thread because it's nice to know I'm not alone where this subject is concerned.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
its hard not to dwell on the dark side of things
with so much happening in the world.
but positive thinking can make a difference.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
2012 it's the end of the world man! Throughout history men have thought they were living in the end times. This year does feel weird though. 21/12/2012 Asteroid? Zombie apocalypse? I bet nothing will happen, why would it?
A giant asteroid strike or a full scale nuclear exchange between the US and Russia are the only scenarios which could realistically end the world as we know it. Both are highly improbable but you never know!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
i have to admit, even though i try to stay positive
i still have a nagging feeling of foreboding.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Had a dream last night about groups of people carrying their belongings in buckets,. also something to do with oil(as in crude oil). It didnt make a whole lot of sense to me but many dreams dont untill after an event. The night before 9/11 I had a dream where i saw smoke, very dark skies and many white crosses in the land before me. I have also seen many planes falling from the sky in dreams a few years ago.. interestingly enough, there was a rash of plane crashes within that year. I dont know what this last dream ment, however it will become clear eventually.

I have had the feeling something is coming for some time now,,and am as prepared as i can be for about a year. this war threat seems different this time..good luck to you all if the $hit really does hit the fan this time.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This strange sense of impending doom some of you have expressed. Have you always had it or just this year? I'm normally a very objective logical type of person but I've always been a tiny bit psychic as well and I have to admit this year 2012 feels very strange. Maybe I'm just nuts!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimTSpock
2012 it's the end of the world man! Throughout history men have thought they were living in the end times. This year does feel weird though. 21/12/2012 Asteroid? Zombie apocalypse? I bet nothing will happen, why would it?
A giant asteroid strike or a full scale nuclear exchange between the US and Russia are the only scenarios which could realistically end the world as we know it. Both are highly improbable but you never know!

Without derailing this thread and forcing me to dig up countless links and sources, your estimate of a couple things being "the only scenarios which could end the world as we know it" is quite far from the truth. For instance, solar wind created by an X-class flare, if directed right at us, could blow our atmosphere clear off the planet. Every living thing would be dead inside of 2 minutes. Not every threat to this planet is man made, and not every one of them is "targetable", eitehr.
edit on 22-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
two minutes?
umm no that wont happen
edit on 22-7-2012 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Something I notice too, is that some people are just busy with their own lives, so full that they honestly don't notice things, but there are others that are so full of themselves & intertwined with this heirarchy that suppresses the little person & by their arrogance that they will be in for a big shock when all hell breaks loose SOON.
Some (like myself) choose to see things & want/need to discuss what is going on. I've never been good at pretending something isn't happening when the elephant is in the room. Even in my own life I need to Deal With my issues, & usually am blessed that I am able to do so. I realize I am with faults & work to repair that which I can, actively changing, trying to grow & mature.
I guess if there is a desire is that the false will continue to be exposed. I am really tired of seeing this status quo that the world enables itself too where there NEEDS to be a fall guy/s & it is like watching another episode of, "As The World Turns," without digital (live in your face people, doing stupid things).
There are good people & the world is not black & white but there seems (in my opinion) this laziness of many & need to suppress that they can stay afloat. I believe that is what this is about too, His Return, the reordering of society, to HEAVEN.
Another of my pet peaves is when someone KNOWS what is going to happen instead of realizing it is their belief. Even myself as I believe in Heaven & Hell, I am a Christian; I still realize there are many beliefs & these are my own. What would it be that I think everyone sees the world just as myself, would only mean then I am a god & I am not!
I think we are in end days now & that the end of 2012 is it, perhaps 3 days of darkness 12/21 - 12/-24, then the renewing. I also think that we could be in the midst of the trumpets NOW & that the burning of the green grass is what is happening now. It says all, but could it mean that the world /climate is heated up. An interpretation I just read by, Gregory Beale, The Book of Revelation: A Commentary On The Greek Text; has an interesting take on things of which I think I lean into more than a series of this happens then this, etc.. but more of an esoteric, unfolding where a lot of parallel events takes place, presenting what is about to transpire. The Christian bible itself states, 1000 yrs, "is but a day to THE LORD." So I am not vain to think I have the answers but I do have beliefs of which for reasons at times I feel God Shows me I subscribe to for myself (& do not need to appologize!).
I am taken back so often by the poor treatment of those that suffer, I see this over & over again & it makes me sad. I have a friend who is also hyper aware of these things & others at times think he is angry about this or that,his temper when he is saddened by their lack of awareness & petty gossip they engage in. It is his energy they do not understand & he has to work at disengaging in expectations of them that they seem not aware.
Time is short on this earth as is, I think it's obvious but that is my view.
I'm glad I believe in HIM & that He Saves The Just & Will Renew this earth. I pray it's soon!

edit on 22-7-2012 by J7IST1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join