It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's coming. Do you feel it?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Had a unsettling dream the other night. Only thing I could remember from it was the number 10.1 all through the dream. Don't know what it means. At first I thought it was a date but no sure. What could it indicate? All could find was 10.1 galaxy tab or 10.1 mac operating system Puma? Been on my mind for about a week now.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I am an Aquarius.

I'm sorry for asking, but is it important?
edit on 5-10-2012 by kongle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kongle
reply to post by Ben81

I am an Aquarius.

I'm sorry for asking, but is it important?
edit on 5-10-2012 by kongle because: (no reason given)

Thats for you to answer

do you like eating seafood ?

in 3 months we will be in Aquarius for the next 2000 yrs

will be a Lovely time ahead !

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

It's coming. Do you feel it?

Cannot sleep, 2AM and got a real bad feeling now that the line in the sand has just been crossed.

Havn't felt this way since 2 hours before the jets slammed into the WTC on Sept 11 2001.

Something bad is going down.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Felt really bad the other day. Could feel it in the gut. Real bad tummy ache.

Farted. Then felt better.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I have been cycling through the internet and I thought I was the only one, I have felt like this for some time now. There is a smell in the air, people are acting erratically mass killings of children etc. I have animals where I live and they are even acting strange,
Now I am one of the most superstitious people you will ever meet, but I have a strong sense of impending doom. It's horrible, and you are right if you stop and take in the atmosphere you will feel it to.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Strange Feeling in the Air

Hello, I am new to the board, and glad I found it--re the "strange feeling" in the air--that something's up that is not quite right--I have actually felt this for the last four years, since around the summer of 2007--and it gets worse all the time--and have spent the last four years with many trying to work it out-what is going on--and it is something
that cannot be seemingly pinpointed--could be a number of various things that have "built up" actually there is not
a day that goes by--when I do not feel it---and all these seemingly changes in the environment, i have noticed
especially changes in the weather--lots of people too are getting angry----personally, you fry and work on something you enjoy--but this "thing" whatever it is does never go away--have had lots of negative and positive "apocalyptic" dreams
seen some aerial anomalies --what seemed like an orange an blue comet--in the evenings I sense this silence
in the air--it as as if you could hear a pin drop--or similar to "calm before a tornado" --there is also, increases in
anxiety with many-thought at first it may be due to chem trails, but I think it is a lot more than that--I also sense
fear and uncertainty in many---it;s as if people are somehow on some level are feeling fear--about something--got lots more to say--great to read all the posts as I thought years ago i was losing it- but now I know that something is indeed out there--and the world is there, but its as if things are not as they should be--as they ought to be--like some force is seemingly hovering--that is only one of my impressions and experiences

part 2--actually, other phenomena that I have noticed is a lot of people are wanting somehow to return to the past---and seeking comfort in what they were interested in --in childhood. Maybe because of the trouble world
or the current social turmoil--regarding the paranormal, I have noticed that objects seem to turn up, in my case
that help me with my work-never happened before 2007--though maybe we can trace the roots of this problem
back to 9/ 11? Only, maybe the effects were not noticed right away?
Insomnia is something that escalated, and also these "gaseous" stuffy hot humid climate that was never
there before--although that may be due to SBS in homes 'Sick Building Syndrome" But whatever it is
it seems to be coming from "out there" and a couple of years ago, when writing letters to relatives called it
"it" / the fear factor" I thought that it may have been something to do with the build up negative energy from
people or started trying to ascertain if it was technology over-load
also two years ago, I noticed a drastic change in the wind patterns--and of course, though that it may have
been because of covert governmental testing of some sort--I am at this stage, willing to accept any theory
and if this is not scientific, then we may be dealing with some sort of tribulation, and if not thee Tribulation, then we definitely are detecting something that may go beyond the realms of human understanding--maybe, I just don't know- all the best to U all

s

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
get some 2'x2' pieces of burlap and place in the low places and the high places and in between. starway to heaven will allow completion for the masses. the feeling everyone is having is our spirits warning us of being trapped.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Perhaps you are contemplating and observing what you consider to be the bonds of mother-nature falling apart, as a response to its exploitation by man-kind...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join