It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's coming. Do you feel it?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This weird feeling came upon me last year, at that time I just happen to be getting my life back on track with the lord Jesus and a promising career. I was dragged through church when I was young, so I was and still are somewhat close to the lord. One day out of nowhere, some insects started hitting me in the face(I know, what the hell?) I was in total shock, because bugs creep me out! I asked a few people did they notice these rogue bugs flying about, no one had anything unusual to report. This went on for about a month. From the beginning, I knew there was some meaning behind this, just didn't/don't know what. So I tried to remain calm while smiling in my head that whatever it is that's going on, it represents something that is to come.

Then, something happened, I sinned some more(after making promises with Jesus), lost everything, including my career opportunity for General Electric, as well as my currently held job at that time(Computer Technician for The Urban League - non-profit). I also became ill with something(stomach related) no one can come up with a diagnosis for, just speculation and medicine and send me on my way. Between then and now, I have been having these weird coincidences that seem to revolve around the number or time 125. I say time because this number appears to me when glancing at the clock - it is mostly always 1:25. For some reason I mostly look at the time at 1:25 am and pm alike. Now, I'm not big on numbers(dropped out ninth grade), and I don't know what to make of it besides that the number happens to be translated to me as my birthday(Jan 25,). That's why this is so significant to me today, as in the past I haven't noticed catching the clock at this time memorable. Today, for the past year, if I happen to look at the clock and the time is not 1:25, I make a joke of it and brush it off as me not being in-tune - as it has occurred so much within the past few months more so than when it first started, I feel it is normal. Life goes on as normal, unemployment and sin.

Then, something happened, I had a nightmare. I do not have dreams often, only when the back of my neck is hot, as every time I awaken - I notice that mainly my neck area is unusually hot. As a result, I try to remain cool when sleeping. This hotness in my neck is not just relative to nightmares but, weird(lees spooky) dreams alike.

The Nightmare
Occurred just a few nights ago, thursday morning I believe. This dream took place at my current home. It was real dark due to no working street lights, also from the time - it seemed to be in the late evening. I seen red ships in the skies(or ships emitting red lights), some large some small, but very dramatic. They seemed to be warships, as it felt like a war of such. For some reason my 7 year old and I walked to the store in total darkness, only the ships in the skies and the moon was our light. On the way back from the corner store I felt a sudden panic mode kick in, and rushed back to the house carrying my son - practically running(something that does not happen today as he can walk on his own). While I was panic'd he showed no fear. As soon as we reached my street/circle there was a lot of traffic around. Vans with kids boarding and a few parents running amok. Lots of yelling and sounds of war, though no near by gun fire or action - just a lot of noise. These people who seemed to be social workers or even teachers, they just looked like normal people - asked me if my son could go with them, that they'll take care of him. I looked at my son full of fear and sadness, and asked him what did he want(as if I knew it was the end), he looked at me calmly and responded "I want a rice crispy treat". I knew at that moment that he wanted to go with the children that was boarding the vans. It turned out that apperently I didn't make the decision fast enough because the vans started leaving and the traffic was clearing up, I went into hardcore panic mode because I knew my son was hungry(even though before this point(or today for the fact of the matter), I had no idea we didn't have food in the dream). I chased one of the vans desperately, but it left. I then tried to flag down one of the cars that was with the group of these child people, they all seemed to have been all ready to go, giving me a "No!" here and a "Too Late" there. I was ready to kill in that dream, I do not know why, I guess for the safty of my son. I finally got someone to stop and take him, there was no goodbye, no see you daddy - nothing! All while he was so calm. There was a lady behind the vehicle I put him in, pleading to me that she would have taken him(even though she previously told me no). I just felt relieved at that moment that my son was on his way to a better place - so it seemed. Walking back a sevral yards to my house(crying and sniffling) some guy ran into me with his vehicle softly, I turned and noticed his window was cracked/open a little, so I spit into his car out of...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Skimmed thru the thread. If theres one word i can sum up everything up in, it would be anxiety. Its at a deep level as well, not very obvious and on the surface of people. Its like the kettle has been forgotten on the stove and were not aware of it but we feel a build up of heat, pressure,etc in the back of our minds, but at a collective level moreso than individual.

Having specific dates for somethung to happen is a waste of time as someone already pointed out, everything possible to infinity has already been done and is currently being done based on limited perception. Think of the short memory span of a gold fish and apply that to human senses. Its the same type of thing.

We'll see what happens. Dont think london games are gonna be a high point. I think due to the subtle pressure buildup in society, we will see our current monetary system fail. Its something that cannot crash in 1 day and requires strategic overload for it to happen.

Im also expecting an iranian conflict possibly in the far future, far being 3-5 yrs minimum but its a hunch based on current political stances and corruption of power on all sides of the equation. In the mean time, ill go about my life as usual.

A bit OT but remember, if its ur time to go, youll go. That poor girl that got caught in the gunning spree in Colorado died there, but escaped the gunning at the major downtown mall in Toronto just a few weeks prior. What would be the chances shed face even more of a psycho in a diferent country and place but face the same danger and not escape a second time. Its ridiculously for a coincidence of that magnitude to happen, but it did.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thinkmonkeythink
I do not feel anything.
Earth is a pretty safe and good place to be compared to the past thousand years.
Never have humans lived with such abundance and little wars.
Many people are still struggling but we are lucky to live in such an era.

Are you saying the wars are so little they don't impact us? I'm getting older, but from Korea and Viet Nam to today with Afghanistan and Iraq I can't really see a time the US at least, has not been at war during my lifetime. We have so much abundance we turn our food into alcohol and burn it in our cars to satisfy politician's lobbyists?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Continued...
Anger and fear of what was going on... In his car, there was food everywhere. I mean everywhere! I was nasty as I have never seen that much food in a car before. He was grubbing down big time... All I can remember is him laughing, not even bothered that I just spit in his car... laughing. This dream didn't make sense until today... To me, it's about food! I didn't make the connection till reading someones post here talking about gathering up food. Weird or what? I don't know, maybe something else will come of it, only time will tell. I have never had an end times dream before in my life. I have had many weird dreams, but this one takes the cake. Do I feel something is coming or going to happen? Yes, for over a year now, these things have been on my mind. You are not alone. So for such a long reply, but this is too weird to hold in, someone has to know what's going on with me and if others are have similar happenings. Thanks for your time and may Jesus be in you all.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Yes I can OP, I have been feeling it all day and then you created this thread, how uncanny of you……

I feel there is going to be a huge explosion followed by toxic clouds and a massive clean-up operation that will take decades until it’s safe to enter that zone again…..

I knew I should not have eaten that green curry last night, I'm really going to regret it

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mickierocksman
I knew I should not have eaten that green curry last night, I'm really going to regret it

Green , how ironic.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
There aren't very many people on this planet that aren't aware of the whole 2012 Mayan Calendar ending on winter solstice. This year. Whether you are a conspiracy theorist or not, it is a little more than Y2K, or the whole "rapture" thing. (I'm pretty sure we survived that one, twice).

Perhaps what you are feeling, is a collective nervousness in regards to the whole 2012 thing. Most of us feel it, regardless of our actual beliefs.

I believe this year will pass like any other. But when I stop to look around, I mean really look....Heightened solar activity, *(expected) yet eerily similar to the movie 2012, or "Knowing" etc...people going crazy, strange weather phenomena, etc etc.

I find myself using my whole "life" stuff as a distraction to not think about it. Live life as full as I can....you know, just in case. Or even if not as a distraction, no sense worrying about something that I am powerless to change or stop.

But maybe, it is a collective fear, or nervousness that everyone feels as the date approaches.

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Emh people who have been around ATS for some time know that these kind of threads are pretty damn often.
"Are you feeling that something is coming?" "Did you notice the new vibrations?"

The first sentence looks ridiculous to me "I am not sure what "it" is yet but I can sense it."
ANYTHING can fall under this "it" label.

"I haven't seen a bee all summer long, yet these huge cicada killer wasps are everywhere (perhaps they killed the bees)."
Woudn't be the first time it happened:
30 Japanese Giant Hornets kill 30,000 Honey Bees
www.youtube.com...

I used to have some faith in threads like these, i lost it after the first 3/4 times.
I know that feeling, but im pretty sure its just our life going by, relatively sppeding up as we deal with our daily business. I hope the OP is wrong and right at the same time.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I feel where you're coming from. Wasn't there a Princeton University study on subconscious fluctuations. They saw the rise before 9/11. Is the study still on? Is there a rise now?

Here it is:
noosphere.princeton.edu...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
One reason I wanted to join this forum is to express my sentiments on this issue. For a few weeks now I feel as if I need to protect myself more than ever. Sometimes I feel a need to go deep into hiding. There is this desire to start getting my things in order, and have my plans worked out. I feel that we are moving into the darkest of times and to be honest, I feel scared about that.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The apparent chaos we see in people acting out could be due to an internal conflict that is the result of two factors:

People that are "losing" it are people that have never perceived outside of their cultural-ego program, that they mistake for their true identity. Couple that with the possibility that earth changes, particular geomagnetic, could be stirring energies in such a way, so as to stimulate kundalini arousal.

These people who do not know their true selves have no way of knowing how to deal with kundalini awakening because the western cultural-ego program does not account for it.

The house of cards of the materialistic paradigm coupled with the ego threatening nature of kundalini awakening resulting in a disconnect; there's no frame of reference for the people with no spiritual foundation to be able to deal with a consciousness shift. All they've ever known was their culturally indoctrinated ego program that they mistakenly identify as their true self, and with that paradigm phasing out, you have a perfect storm of society-wide mental instability.

But that's only a theory!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Yes. I feel it as well. I've been feeling it for a while now but it wasn't until about 2 weeks ago that out of nowhere I just had this overwhelming feeling in the middle of the day that something bad was going to happen soon. I don't know when but I feel it. Throughout my life I have experienced synchronicities but it wasn't until recently that they have been happening almost regularly. I'm feelings things, seeing patterns and connections. I don't know what it all means yet but it seems to be happening more and stronger. I don't know a better, clearer way to describe this.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Hmm that is crazy i woke up this morning and asked myself why everything felt different, why i had a foreboding feeling.
I was even going to make my own thread, but i told myself that it was just me and nothing else. Guess i'm NOT the only one.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Keep your eye trained on the live Internet seismic server in the past 5-6 months here in Australia we have been getting some big movements in areas otherwise not likely to have quakes in. The range of 5.2 & 4.6 in Victoria. My prediction is possibly a massive earth crust movement or big plate slippage I don't know but have been under a similar ominous feeling for a while now!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear

I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Speaking of seeing signs..

I live in the Latrobe valley, Victoria, Australia. Right in the heart of central Gippsland.

A few weeks ago, we had our first real earthquake in a long while. Centered in Moe, at the northern end of the latrobe Fault line, it was the biggest one on record at 5.3. Over the last few weeks since it happened, we have had upward of 5 aftershocks a day, the largest one being a 3.2 only two days ago and only two hours after 2.2 had occured.

This is unprecedented for Australia, let alone the Latrobe Valley. This much activity, means there's something going on down there for sure.

So you could be right that something is coming, as specially if a place like AU is starting to shake...lol
edit on 7/23/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Yes, I think a change is coming. I felt 911 as did many around me. After it happened, I had panic attacks about feeling like something changed with the timeline and I wanted to go back before 911 and breathe. It's only recently that I discovered others think the timeline was changed by that event.

I had a bad feeling (like 911) the day after the first Fukushima earthquake. I haven't felt the same since then.

It is funny that you mention 2 specific events that changed more than the physical world, in my opinion.

Here we go....third time is a charm.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxrockerfella

Keep your eye trained on the live Internet seismic server in the past 5-6 months here in Australia we have been getting some big movements in areas otherwise not likely to have quakes in. The range of 5.2 & 4.6 in Victoria. My prediction is possibly a massive earth crust movement or big plate slippage I don't know but have been under a similar ominous feeling for a while now!

Sorry mate I didn't see your post before I mentioned the Gippsland shakes..lol

Don't think it has to do so much withy slippage, it's more likely thrust.

Most of Victoria (though not many people are aware), is volcanic in nature. There are over 40 potential erruption points in central and s/e victoria, streatching across to South Sustralia. It's why we have so many mountain ranges in the area.

Not as lucky a country as people think...hehe

The two most likely to errupt could be;

The Aberfeldy volcanoe in North-Central Gippsland, which goes up around every twelve thousand years and is around that mark right now.

Mt Macedon - Hanging Rock Volcanoes, just N/W of Melbourne, also currently listed as dormant, but errupt around every 24000 years or so and are well overdue.

There's also Mount Gambier in S/A, just across the border, which lasrt errupted 4500 years ago and is due for a bit of a vent.

Forgot to mention one other thing..

The recent (within the last 5 years), discovery of hot springs on the Mornington Peninsula, an area that is known to have been raised by 60 meters over the last 100,000 years.

Though they say these are Thermal Springs, it dose mean a direct line for water to leak to the mantle, heat and be shot back up, in a area that is already known for virticle mountain formation.
edit on 7/23/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Completely agree with you Op
i have been feeling it all my life
connecting all signs like clues that life give everyone of us
some pay attention .. and others are not not ready to let it go

Its a metaphore but we live in 2 matrix
the first one was created thousand of yrs ago when Rome came to power
the church was created to deceive souls
government control is everywhere .. each working like robots
sleeping working eating junk watching tv and sleep
everything is regulated in the big corporations making everyone dependant on them
where we could have been a great civilization with free energy to all green house
no polution and no waste ever
all waste goes into biofuel with solar and wind generator in a very fashion way
it could have been peace and love on earth .. everyone feeling more safe then ever
because all house would be self independant
everyone inteligently egual .. being raised with good values
all people would have basic knowledge from the start on how to be a good soul
just imagine if they were no military budget that waste twenty trillions a yrs on wars and military contracts

now that you have realise a bit what is the first matrix created by the elites .. the big lie
the second matrix is the biggest secret of all time .. the 4th dimension or the so called after life

i firnly think that this 21 december is the Age of Enlightment
and been sensing it all my life .. getting clues and signs piece by piece
without realising what they were at the moment
lately i have been connecting a lot of dots together that confirms to the highest point
when the galactic alignement occurs .. it will be the biggest event in 26000 yrs
the ufos are there for the big final (last cycle) .. all the new ufo reports are increasing like crazy
are you prepare for the final countdown ?
but that doesnt mean we have to stop living and loving life each day even before the 21 december
always need to keep a balance because the new info can be overwhelming
if there is no control in the flow of knowledge .. the human body can collapse
thats why its important to get piece by piece

if somebody ask how do i know all of that .. i say it is just a feeling / trusting my guts
everyone should trust their guts more .. not what they have been told

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Could it be possible? I reckon so.

I as well haven't seen but one bee where I live. Thats unheard of. I also have noticed inconsistancies with the wildlife, the weather, and people in general. Im noticing things that have never been an issue before like weird crimes, higher instances of shootings where I live....just general oddity all around.

I also haven't been sleeping well I work nights anyway, but something is out of place and not quite right. Its akin to a feeling of hyper awareness that has me on constant guard (like the PTSD doesn't do that enough all ready). It's almost like a fog of sorts. You know something is gonna happen but your not sure what, where, or when.

Could it be that we are being connected sub-consciously on a emotinal level of heightened anticipation? that we are all connected in thought manifesting a physical warning that we should be aware of? The signs of the times are blatant and equally disturbing in trend.

Needless to say I have been preparing, I believe what comes next will affect us all, and it will be to the likes of that never seen before. My sense is very amplified and tuning in. I notice everything no matter how small. This is a red flag that means everyone also should be paying mind to the subtle.

Keep your minds open guys....its not a coincidence in any form. This means something.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join