It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's coming. Do you feel it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+58 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I am not sure what "it" is yet but I can sense it. I told my wife the night before 911 that something big was going to happen where we would all have to come together-she freaked the next day. Then before Japan I told her something doesn't feel right, it's the same feeling I had before only worse. This time i started feeling it a few days ago, and now my mind is racing with this feeling. I don't think "it" is going to happen right now like today or tomorrow but in the next few days we may see what it is-if I had to say a time frame I would say by we already are seeing signs of it yet it is ominous are we aren't paying attention to it. In the coming months we will see signs of it, yet by October it will be known that it is a problem, and by December whatever it is will be in full motion without any way to humanly stop it. This "it" seems strange to me like I can see it-yet I have never seen it before, nor have I ever read about i.e. no earthquake, volcano, explosion, something with nature or space related. I think this will have an impact on the entire planet but a sense of panic is in the air, also helplessness and curiousity worldwide. Loud sounds and streams of light.

Something just isn't right with the way people, animals, and insects are behaving. I haven't seen a bee all summer long, yet these huge cicada killer wasps are everywhere (perhaps they killed the bees), and birds chirp all night long. I always hear ducks and geese flying around at night. The frogs don't chirp in harmony, and people are going crazy. Am I the only one who has realized that something isn't right?

Hmm, maybe I just need a nap. But you'd be surprised the way feel when you pay attention and how that interacts with your environment.
edit on 21-7-2012 by samlf3rd because: mispelled

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
YES

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeprodigy
YES

What is it that you feel?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I've been feeling like something big is going to happen, but that's been going for months. It does feel like it's coming closer. I really think something is going to happen on the London Olympics.
But the feeling has lessened. I kept sticking dates to the feelings and then feeling terribly dissapointed when nothing happened. Now I just wait and see.

One thing I learned is don't try to put dates to feelings and be patient.

Peace

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Probably all this gun control and martial law by Oct. could be a possibility

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

I'm feeling it for quite a while now, the imaginary status quo of our daily lives and "business as usual" routine is about to change... End times anyone?

edit on 21-7-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yup...I think it could be a combination of events leading up to and including the solstice that is causing it. Just remember...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I just love these"I have a bad feeling"threads.So insightful and informative(yeah right).This tripe ends up in predictions forum but the only"prediction is a bad feeling?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It's like we are all being "funnelled", or "herded" if you will.

If I could point to one thing that has exponentially increased with the emergence of the internet, I would say it is FEAR.

It is nearly inescapable at this point. Even the most reasonable mind can be crippled by uncertainty, in what is now a melting pot of opinion, dogma, propaganda, sensationalism, and fluff... uncertainty invariably leads to fear.

The barking dog is used to herd cattle by way of fear. The internet is the dog, We are the cattle.

Cattle get slaughtered.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
that's weird..yesterday I woke up very anxious--scatterbrained. I felt weird in the morning and then late again last night. Kind of like the feeling when you lose your wallet..you know what i mean?

Don't know what it is? Maybe it's just me.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I believe alot of people sense something happening, but is it really any different than ever before? After all, 2012 is labeled a "banner year." This is not to say I don't get uncomfortable feelings about our future, but I've read and heard so much for the past two years that I am at peace for whatever it will be because I can't change something I'm not sure of...so it's best for me to try and stay sane and contribute to my fellow man/woman/creatures/earth in positive ways while I'm still alive and kicking. Between me and you there is no doubt in my mind that this will be a totally different world within the next few years. I think the older generation notices the subtle changes more than the younger ones, since they are wrapped up in their own youthful, immortal worlds... so when they start to notice changes, is when I'll know it's getting near to "closing time!"

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Something might might be coming but sometimes no notice is best for those that don't expect it.

If people are too blind to see, what's the point of a warning?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Feeling pretty decent today myself. Happy saturday

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

yes i feel it. i felt it before 9-11 and before the 35W bridge collapse.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Feeling pretty decent today myself. Happy saturday

that's the spirit

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
I just love these"I have a bad feeling"threads.So insightful and informative(yeah right).This tripe ends up in predictions forum but the only"prediction is a bad feeling?

The insight is there if we open our eyes. To KNOW that other people...probably many, are feeling the same is insight to the possibility that SOMETHING BIG will occur shortly. "Strength in numbers!" But seriously it interests me just to know what others feel about it, and if any notions are the same as mine. That is why I come here.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Hilarious that's kinda the feeling I have getting too. Like I need to do something fast.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

people have feelings all the time, its part of being human, feelings and premonitions have got me out of more than one bind, ive had visual indicators that stopped in me in my tracks without that visual indicator i would have continued on my path as normal and then have been side swiped by a drunk driver, thank the force for feelings

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Its similar to what I was feeling back in June 2007 just before the down turn in economy.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

No. This feeling is a bad feeling. Can't explain it. Whatever it is coming isn't good.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join