It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's coming. Do you feel it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Q: It's coming. Do you feel it?
A: Yes indeedy.

It's almost time.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeence

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by caseyjams

Thought I would add more to posted scripture; the reason men's heart will be weary & end results..
Luke 21: 25-28 KJV

25 "And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh."

----------------------
I also believe we are in end days. I started following this stuff back in 1996 (what was going on in the world & what the bible says is coming to pass).

What I cannot believe is that MOST around me will NOT talk about it, they act like it's just a phase or that nothing is really happening. Talk about denial.

Many are yet insulated from this stuff & just ignore it. At least the ones of us that know what is going on will not be in shock as much & maybe they will need some information in regards. Sigh, I'm ready for it to come to pass. Noone around me is preparing either that I am aware of (I can't imagine them doing so when they don't even talk about it.. they are concerned with 20-30 yrs from now..).

edit on 21-7-2012 by J7IST1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Take a look in Google Trends I find it ominously the results of searching a year and the keyword "war".

Look at 2012+death...
edit on 21-7-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
You mean, like a frog in a glass container, unsuspectingly boiling til it's death?
Maybe, we're just waiting for Batman to show up, and save the day. Did anyone plug in the Bat Signal? Does anyone have Captain America's phone number??? Is anyone friends with Wonder Woman, on facebook???? We need someone, with "courage" to help us out of this mess. Whatever shall we do

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I think it's natural we should all be feeling apprehensive. Whether you've been following the alternative news this last year or not. Everything is right there in front of your eyes if we take the time out to look. I should imagine many people are falling into a state of cognitive dissonance brought on by an inability to accept the world in it's current state. The olympics are a perfect example. It's a no brainer if you've been tuning into alternative news channels but for those still stuck in the mainstream mindset I imagine they're wondering what the f**k is all this security about? It's completely over the top and far beyond anything we need. Is there anyone here who would disagree with that? Is there anyone anywhere (not employed in some way for the olympics) who would disagree with that? I feel as though something is about to happen which will change the world (not for the better) I also feel like we're all rushing headlong into something that is going to take us all completely by surprise. What with USA and Israel beating the war drums, breaking international treaties and killing peoples, cultures, countries. banks robbing us stupid and nobody being accountable, services being cut left right and center in the name of austerity???, billionairs building bunkers all over the world, I could go on and on but the bottom line is we're all f****d if something doesn't change pretty quick. We're being poisoned by flouride in the water, carcenegenics in the food and drink, genetically modified food getting into the food chain without us even being allowed to choose for ourselves whether we want to eat it or not, chemtrails (yes I believe in them too), chemotherapy, radiation from back scatter scanners and broken down nuclear reactors. World population reduction programs. Human rights? what a joke. We have no human rights. We all hate each other because we're brainwashed into taking sides in social and class divisions. We don't need the police to keep us in line anymore, we do it to ourselves through political correctness and the fear of becoming outcasts for not following the herd. That powers that be have done a good job of castrating the masses into acceptance of their fete. We will go quietly into the night. very soon. Question is how and when, that's all

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It's going to get real bad in 2013. That is what my grandfather has told me and many other people in our clan. Get prepared for this mentally and physically. Get food and water ready for your families. Please, I cannot reiterate this enough, get your food and water supplies ready. I went to a meeting a year back where I was told to do all of this.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
I am not sure what "it" is yet but I can sense it. I told my wife the night before 911 that something big was going to happen where we would all have to come together-she freaked the next day. Then before Japan I told her something doesn't feel right, it's the same feeling I had before only worse. This time i started feeling it a few days ago, and now my mind is racing with this feeling. I don't think "it" is going to happen right now like today or tomorrow but in the next few days we may see what it is-if I had to say a time frame I would say by we already are seeing signs of it yet it is ominous are we aren't paying attention to it. In the coming months we will see signs of it, yet by October it will be known that it is a problem, and by December whatever it is will be in full motion without any way to humanly stop it. This "it" seems strange to me like I can see it-yet I have never seen it before, nor have I ever read about i.e. no earthquake, volcano, explosion, something with nature or space related. I think this will have an impact on the entire planet but a sense of panic is in the air, also helplessness and curiousity worldwide. Loud sounds and streams of light.

Something just isn't right with the way people, animals, and insects are behaving. I haven't seen a bee all summer long, yet these huge cicada killer wasps are everywhere (perhaps they killed the bees), and birds chirp all night long. I always hear ducks and geese flying around at night. The frogs don't chirp in harmony, and people are going crazy. Am I the only one who has realized that something isn't right?

Hmm, maybe I just need a nap. But you'd be surprised the way feel when you pay attention and how that interacts with your environment.
edit on 21-7-2012 by samlf3rd because: mispelled

I agree completely. I've felt this for quite some time and it's been building. I felt something similar a few days before the 2004 tsunami and even told my daughter before it happened. But this is a bit different. The tsunami was intense and like a burst of clear insight. This is a nagging feeling that I can't quite put my finger on or grab and identify. It's like the old saying "on the tip of my tongue"...And it does feel like a planet-wide thing...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
You mean, like a frog in a glass container, unsuspectingly boiling til it's death?
Maybe, we're just waiting for Batman to show up, and save the day. Did anyone plug in the Bat Signal? Does anyone have Captain America's phone number??? Is anyone friends with Wonder Woman, on facebook???? We need someone, with "courage" to help us out of this mess. Whatever shall we do

Enlist the help of some old school scousers to steal all the money back from the bankers?. Get a couple of nerds to re-program lady Ga Ga to wake the masses?, stop shopping at asda? turn off the TV? (oops I just crossed the line there)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Oddly I've been feeling anxiety over getting my B.O.B. and B.O.V. squared away and my family upto speed on planning. However I read ATS everyday so that could be part of the issue.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

By whom?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by elrem48

I feel exactly the same as you, like something's afoot but I cant put a handle on it. I also know its beyond my abilities to change it. An earlier post had a Bill Hicks clip which I think makes the most sense. This is only a ride.
Methinks he protested too much and sadly he's no longer with us.
The thing is, there are subtle things going on and if you can look through all the entertainment, 9-5 drudgery and mis - information you can sense and feel that a lot of things are being hidden from the average people.
They're far too busy with their lives to peer beyond the veil that's been cleverly drawn over their eyes.
I once had a dream that all religions had a small amount of truth, but that budhism was the closest to the actual truth.
Since then I have become a great believer in re-incarnation, I am certain I have lived many lives before.
I also think that we have been manipulated in the wrong modes of thinking in this life and what we are sensing is that the real Powers that be, not the NWO elite, but those in real control may well be about to pull the plug again.
Just like was supposed to have happened prior to Noah built his ark.
And please, all you religious people before you get all high and mighty and start spouting religious dogma.
Unless you were there when the bible was written, you cant truly know. You are relying on a book based on many stories all brought together with many left out.
I think in the case of God, many roads lead to Rome. Live a good life, whoever you believe as your creator and you should be fine.
But I do believe we have entered some times that will truly test us all.
Have faith in your own hearts. do good when you can and don't rely on a book to save you.
That includes the Bible, Koran and Torah.
All answers are in ourselves not in a book.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbo961
I think it's natural we should all be feeling apprehensive. Whether you've been following the alternative news this last year or not. Everything is right there in front of your eyes if we take the time out to look. I should imagine many people are falling into a state of cognitive dissonance brought on by an inability to accept the world in it's current state. The olympics are a perfect example. It's a no brainer if you've been tuning into alternative news channels but for those still stuck in the mainstream mindset I imagine they're wondering what the f**k is all this security about? It's completely over the top and far beyond anything we need. Is there anyone here who would disagree with that? Is there anyone anywhere (not employed in some way for the olympics) who would disagree with that? I feel as though something is about to happen which will change the world (not for the better) I also feel like we're all rushing headlong into something that is going to take us all completely by surprise. What with USA and Israel beating the war drums, breaking international treaties and killing peoples, cultures, countries. banks robbing us stupid and nobody being accountable, services being cut left right and center in the name of austerity???, billionairs building bunkers all over the world, I could go on and on but the bottom line is we're all f****d if something doesn't change pretty quick. We're being poisoned by flouride in the water, carcenegenics in the food and drink, genetically modified food getting into the food chain without us even being allowed to choose for ourselves whether we want to eat it or not, chemtrails (yes I believe in them too), chemotherapy, radiation from back scatter scanners and broken down nuclear reactors. World population reduction programs. Human rights? what a joke. We have no human rights. We all hate each other because we're brainwashed into taking sides in social and class divisions. We don't need the police to keep us in line anymore, we do it to ourselves through political correctness and the fear of becoming outcasts for not following the herd. That powers that be have done a good job of castrating the masses into acceptance of their fete. We will go quietly into the night. very soon. Question is how and when, that's all

You forgot to mention the HUGE drug problem...prescription and otherwise... with prescription drugs systematically shoved in our faces via different media outlets. This is what our youth learn at a very young age...a pill for everything! Yes, add this to the dumbing down of America....and if we can't see the doom in this, then we're blind as bats!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
i'm on the West Coast...and 2 years ago...i went back to the East Coast, to work. I'm telling you....i had some of the most VIOLENT dreams that i have EVER had. They were filled with chaos, all over the street, and fighting. it also seemed like it was an every night thing. I could not WAIT to get up out of there.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

Originally posted by samlf3rd
I am not sure what "it" is yet but I can sense it. I told my wife the night before 911 that something big was going to happen where we would all have to come together-she freaked the next day. Then before Japan I told her something doesn't feel right, it's the same feeling I had before only worse. This time i started feeling it a few days ago, and now my mind is racing with this feeling. I don't think "it" is going to happen right now like today or tomorrow but in the next few days we may see what it is-if I had to say a time frame I would say by we already are seeing signs of it yet it is ominous are we aren't paying attention to it. In the coming months we will see signs of it, yet by October it will be known that it is a problem, and by December whatever it is will be in full motion without any way to humanly stop it. This "it" seems strange to me like I can see it-yet I have never seen it before, nor have I ever read about i.e. no earthquake, volcano, explosion, something with nature or space related. I think this will have an impact on the entire planet but a sense of panic is in the air, also helplessness and curiousity worldwide. Loud sounds and streams of light.

Something just isn't right with the way people, animals, and insects are behaving. I haven't seen a bee all summer long, yet these huge cicada killer wasps are everywhere (perhaps they killed the bees), and birds chirp all night long. I always hear ducks and geese flying around at night. The frogs don't chirp in harmony, and people are going crazy. Am I the only one who has realized that something isn't right?

Hmm, maybe I just need a nap. But you'd be surprised the way feel when you pay attention and how that interacts with your environment.
edit on 21-7-2012 by samlf3rd because: mispelled

I agree completely. I've felt this for quite some time and it's been building. I felt something similar a few days before the 2004 tsunami and even told my daughter before it happened. But this is a bit different. The tsunami was intense and like a burst of clear insight. This is a nagging feeling that I can't quite put my finger on or grab and identify. It's like the old saying "on the tip of my tongue"...And it does feel like a planet-wide thing...

That is exactly how I feel. I can't put my finger on it and the previous times I have felt like this it was different. It is a sense of waiting. I can't believe so many others have felt something too. Crazy! Are we all just paranoid?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by elrem48

Its not just America being dumbed down, its worldwide and as for the pills my Father is 86 with Alzheimers and takes about 15 pills a day.
I can assure you he is not getting better, the only benefits from pills are the benefits being received by the Pharmaceutical companies which is shown in their bottom line.
Lets face facts, the companies that pollute the world, our bodies (food), destroying rain forests for paper. wood Whatever and the banks showing disgusting profits each quarter, but apparently this is for the sake of their shareholders.
Its just like an evil Pyramid scheme where the shareholders are somewhere in the middle and as they are consumers probably not seeing a profit as they're up to the hilt in mortgages.
This world is screwed, I hope the God/s are planning on starting again as I am sick of this #e.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
i'm on the West Coast...and 2 years ago...i went back to the East Coast, to work. I'm telling you....i had some of the most VIOLENT dreams that i have EVER had. They were filled with chaos, all over the street, and fighting. it also seemed like it was an every night thing. I could not WAIT to get up out of there.

That is scary.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by elrem48

I agree......
Check this out Pretty alarming if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
As Kosh said, once the avalanche starts, it is too late for the pebbles to vote...

We are being carried along by the collective karma of seven billion people, and the agenda of a few. Step out of the way or be crushed.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by elrem48

I agree......
Check this out Pretty alarming if you ask me.

Nothing boils your blood more than a link like that!

You know I had a fascinating thing happen to that a doctor a few years ago prescribed me some cholesterol medicine. In his eyes I could see distrust from his own words. He was fumbling-the kind of fumble a salesman gives you. But he stopped and told me a story: I once had a man in here who had high blood pressure and very high cholesterol. He went off to the Army. They dropped him off in the Savanna desert without food or water for one month. He lost a lot of weight, and he also learned that you can manage (and that you feel better) when you eat as necessary-and only what is necessary to get energy. He now fasts for a week a couple times a year and he is one of my doctor's most healthy patients.

The moral is that I know that he believes in his heart that diet and exercise is the only solution.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join