It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something struck me about the Colorado killers picture.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by erictcartman

Well ....I never said that they were the same person. Please read the OP I said that when I saw the pic of the Colordo shooter something about his pic made me think of Lounger.The pictures do have a similar appearance. From that comparison ....you are requested to draw your own opinion, just as others have in this thread.

Others in this thread have pretty much proved that both pics are photoshopped.
edit on 8/10/2012 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
They are just smiling for the camera. Thos3 arent mugshots so its not odd that they smile.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

ok sorry if i missunderstood i thought OP was trying to point out similarities between the scary looking bald mofu and the photo of guy with curly hair,which i still cant see.
but i do see that the side by side shot of the same person above my last post looks wrong.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
happened on first day of earstar

edit on 11-8-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by erictcartman

Read thru the whole thread. There are a few folks who posted some real interesting stuff that really made me think. The folks who overlayed the pictures may be on to something as they pretty much line up and the folks who prove that the photos were photoshopped really make me wonder if there isn't some agenda at work here.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join