It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something struck me about the Colorado killers picture.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

No, that mug shot was taken at the prison a couple of days AFTER he was arrested; where's the Police mug shot taken soon after he arrived at the Police Station?
edit on 24-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

No, that mug shot was taken at the prison a couple of days AFTER he was arrested; where's the Police mug shot taken soon after he arrived at the Police Station?

I saw that particular shot on Cable TV last night as the LATEST MUG of him........that's all I know.

GO HERE FOR FULL STORY
That page has a video of ALL images of him to date. Article is titled - .James Holmes mugshot: Authorities release photo of Colorado shooting suspect (Video)

ALSO from another page....... - Police have released the official police booking photo of accused gunmen in the mass murder shooting that took place Friday at a movie theater in Aurora, CO.

So, according to that statement by the Police Department in reference to the above Mug Shot photo of James Holmes its the one you are searching for - I suppose.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: spelling edit

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
After reading a load of posts on here I had a thought - Psychopathic killers can't look that different from your average citizen otherwise it would be very easy to just round up anyone who looks a bit funny and send them off for some kind of psychological examination. The really scary thing about such people is they do just look like anyone else. You'd think after thousands of years of civilisation there would been an accepted "difference" about killers that would make them easy to spot - there isn't.

If looks could tell the mental state of someone then i'd have to report everyone i see out on a friday night after about 8 PM.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by HopeforeveryoneAfter reading a load of posts on here I had a thought - Psychopathic killers can't look that different from your average citizen otherwise it would be very easy to just round up anyone who looks a bit funny and send them off for some kind of psychological examination. The really scary thing about such people is they do just look like anyone else. You'd think after thousands of years of civilisation there would been an accepted "difference" about killers that would make them easy to spot - there isn't.If looks could tell the mental state of someone then i'd have to report everyone i see out on a friday night after about 8 PM.

The Zionist Jews are many steps ahead of you already - Chertoff has these in the works for installation in the USA - at more than just airports too.

GO HERE FOR THE FULL STORY
Homeland Security Mobile Malcontent Pre-Crime Screening System

AAAAAGHHHHHHH NEVER MIND

TRY THIS INSTEAD

TEXT BY AUTHOR
Uploaded by revolutionactivist on May 31, 2011

www.facebook.com...
Straight out of Minority Report a new Homeland Security program would subject Americans to pre-crime interrogations and physiological scans to detect people who are intending to commit a terrorist act at sports stadiums, malls, airports and other public places has moved closer to being implemented after the FAST program passed its first round of testing at an undisclosed location in northeast US.
The system uses a computer program that studies physiological indicators of a person, such as heart rate and the steadiness of a person's gaze, and then uses the data to make a judgment on whether that individual has "malintent".

edit on 24-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: spelling error

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
ADDITIONAL INFO ON ZIONIST THOUGHT CRIME MACHINES

GO HERE FOR ISRAELI (MOSSAD) THOUGHT CRIME MACHINE to soon be installed all over the USA by Chertoff and Co. who also brought you the Airport Full Body Scanners.

1st paragraph of the story
Terrorist 'pre-crime' detector field tested in United States
Screening system aims to pinpoint passengers with malicious intentions
Planning a sojourn in the northeastern United States? You could soon be taking part in a novel security programme that can supposedly 'sense' whether you are planning to commit a crime.
Future Attribute Screening Technology (FAST), a US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) programme designed to spot people who are intending to commit a terrorist act, has in the past few months completed its first round of field tests at an undisclosed location in the northeast, Nature has learned.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'm now starting to believe there MIGHT be some truth at what I mentioned earlier in regards to Holmes been offered a part in some short movie/documentary or advertisment and he may have believed the guns were loaded with blanks and the people in the theatre were actors and actresses.

I was reading probably about the 100'th article today in newspapers and articles and I'm convienced just that little bit more I MIGHT be right.

The Police and prison guards won't open up or it could risk the prosecutor's case.

Did Holmes try to explain to Police he was offered a part in some short film and he was the Joker character of Batman? Or, was he offered a part of adding some entertainment to the premier opening after being told from his "director" his guns were loaded with blanks? Either way, do ya think Police is going to believe his story? I'm still trying to figure out the booby trapped apartment connection however there is NO way in hell Holmes had the know how and experience with explosives - in fact - nor did he with guns either. One thing is for sure.....did he in fact know his apartment was booby trapped and WARNED Police? Or did Police find it booby trapped after they went to his apartment to search it? Was it really booby trapped? A killer does'nt warn Police, Holmes did (allegedly), and thats highly uncommon! At some stage of the game, perhaps Holmes thought his apartment MIGHT be booby trapped fearing for his life AFTER he was taken in to custody and AFTER Police told him he had used live ammunition? And thats when I think Holmes quickly got lawyered up. I could see how such a conversation would be twisted by Police. No doubt, I would expect any conversation Holmes might have had with Police would had been video taped; so that AND the CCTV tapes of what went on both in and outside that theatre would be very interesting.

If Holmes was a real Batman buff, he would had known the Joker had GREEN hair and not red hair. I don't think Holmes really cared for all that nonsense but was probably paid to play the part which is why he did play along. I'm no Batman buff but I sure do know all the characters in the Batman movies and I'm only a middle aged woman who never watches these movies.

Had Holmes not been drugged to the eye balls by prison medics or FBI, I would bet on it he would have said something in the courtroom to get the ball rolling on further investigations. I still want that Police mug shot taken down at the Police station and not some portrait taken days later down in at prison.

From what I've seen and heard of Holmes, it appears he was and probably still is a well educated intelligent nice and very polite young man who was a soft target for a very sinister operation by an unknown group or organisation. Knowing what Holmes was involved in at his University and that fact that he played online games - perfect pansy!

What bothers me more is there are alot of young adults out there just like Holmes waiting to be the next target for another false flag attack. I'd be talking to our/your kids quick smart and warning them of such insidous dangers to such nice kids. What we say in Australia? Time to harden the f up; I wonder if we can afford to breed such nice children! Unfortunately in this very sick society we live in, nice kids are deemed weak. Who ever these people are, they are targeting University students and they're quite specific what they are looking for and what subjects they learn. As a parent, I'm wary as hell and every parent should be whose children are at University.

After the deaths of 14 innocent people Police are going to wrap this one up nice and neat. Family and relatives want justice or Police will have a riot on their hands. There is no way in hell Holmes is going to get a fair trial no matter which way you see it. He may get the death penalty and I'm certain thats what the prosecution is going to go for. Without a decent lawyer and some very clever independant investigators, Holmes is fried.

Please, give this some thought, I might be wrong about this but there's a good chance there might be alot of truth in it.

I don't think people realise just how many Middle Eastern and Pakistani suicide bombers are University students; they sure as hell don't send an uneducated dumbed down person to another country to commit these horrendous crimes.

How many shootings in the USA are committed by very bright University students?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
BlueMirage5 Fascinating post............This might also point to the fact that there would have been more than one shooter - and that quite possibly Holmes's weapons were never "Live" so to speak........but all blanks, which would have operated, sounded and smelled like the real McCoy.

I made a "speculative" posting a little while back that is not nearly as well thought out as your is but that is in a similar vein.

Its on page 1 of this thread - further down on the page. The post begins thusly: "Let’s speculate for a moment…………James Holmes was chosen because he had been thoroughly programmed to the point where his handlers could implant false memories and false confessions into him. This is standard CIA technique"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: spelling error

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

You guys are good, why I never caught up with that thread but I'm having a good read of it right now

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

Originally posted by bluemirage5

I saw that particular shot on Cable TV last night as the LATEST MUG of him........that's all I know.

GO HERE FOR FULL STORY
That page has a video of ALL images of him to date. Article is titled - .James Holmes mugshot: Authorities release photo of Colorado shooting suspect (Video)

ALSO from another page....... - Police have released the official police booking photo of accused gunmen in the mass murder shooting that took place Friday at a movie theater in Aurora, CO.

So, according to that statement by the Police Department in reference to the above Mug Shot photo of James Holmes its the one you are searching for - I suppose.
is it just me or are his pupils rectangle?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jd0Fengland

The rectangles are reflections on the pupils from the Police camera - I am fairly certain of this.

edit on 24-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

"If Holmes was a real Batman buff, he would had known the Joker had GREEN hair and not red hair. ."

LINK

Holmes' hair had been dyed red and orange. Previous reports indicated after he was arrested, Holmes told police that "he was the Joker." The Joker character has sported different hair colors over the years in the Batman movie series

:
edit on 25-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: Spell

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I took the photos from the OP and using GIMP, I faded one person's face into the other. Their facial features are a perfect match. See for yourself in my video. I've never done anything like this before. I did not re-size the photos or anything, just overlayed the two images and then changed the opacity. Notice the shoulder positions, lines of the lips, left corner of his mouth, position of eyes, etc.

* Sorry, Embedding wouldn't work. Here's a link.

Fading Video on Youtube...
edit on 7/25/2012 by nwganinja because: Embedded Video wouldn't work. Provided a link instead.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by nwganinja

can you post a pic, it says it a bad link

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nwganinja

Very good video...............I did the exact same thing way back when. HERE.........and so did another poster after mine was posted here in this thread. I only mention that so as to support your commendable efforts, and to point out that your work also substantiates my own (and others) efforts in this regard as having been worthwhile.

Here is your embed: I used the SHARE - Short Link and it worked after trying it having used the usual methods........

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

In the Batman movies the Joker's hair was always green or blonde/yellow or a mix of both however in some old comic strips I found online it was red/orange or green.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Interesting..........I think it means that he must have been reading older - out of date - comic strips and comic books in order to emulate his idol. Actually he was being FED that material by the FED's - meaning his CIA MKUltra handlers.

On another point ....HERE on ATS - "Holmes had TWO roommates! EVIDENCE that MSM is rewriting the official story before our eyes!!!"

I just read in that thread the initial MSM news reports about his having had two roomates have been SCRUBBED completely from the media and from the internet............

AND here's another good article pointing to the MKUltra recruitement aspects.....
Mind Control: Colorado Shooter Was One of Six Students With [$26,000] Grant for ‘Elite’ Neuroscience Program
HERE LINK

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

edit on 25-7-2012 by korath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I know it's been brought up about Holmes having 2 flatmates, I'm not ruling it out

however

if this is correct Holmes was presently living with 2 flatmates then I have to assume their apartment was NOT booby trapped. Three flatmates just so happen to be all out at the same time - at midnight? I don't think so! At least one of them would had been there, quite possibly already asleep.

which begs

where are they now? I can only assume they have been whisked off quietly by FBI never to be seen again - at least not under their real names. Chances are, at least one of the flatmates would had been attending the same University.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by korath

I see you changed your mind - but I'll finish my response regardless.........
You Q was "why is he seen as the dark haired shy type in the initial photo release?
I think its part of the overall Psy-Op - innocent boy as contrasted to the evil monster JOKER
The dark hair photo was his college ID pic

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join