It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something struck me about the Colorado killers picture.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Vitruvian

I know it's been brought up about Holmes having 2 flatmates, I'm not ruling it out
however - if this is correct Holmes was presently living with 2 flatmates then I have to assume their apartment was NOT booby trapped. Three flatmates just so happen to be all out at the same time - at midnight? I don't think so! At least one of them would had been there, quite possibly already asleep. - which begs

where are they now? I can only assume they have been whisked off quietly by FBI never to be seen again - at least not under their real names. Chances are, at least one of the flatmates would had been attending the same University.

YES - and if this story (thread) has merit it lends credence to the notion proposed by some of us here on ATS that there was NO booby trapped apartment and that the entire story about blowing the place up and that claims regarding the 'bomb disposal' unit having taken the explosives to a safe place (empty lot?) to blow them up was all a sham............If this is true it blows their cover - hence an urgent need to erase all earlier mention of it of room mates - as well as early mention of other shooters and/or accomplices at the movie theatre..
edit on 25-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: Spell

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This article is in keeping with our ongoing investigative efforts here on ATS regarding the unfolding and ever more interesting James Holmes saga.

Colorado Massacre and James Holmes' father Linked To LIBOR Banking Fraud

GO HERE for link.

EXERPTED - first few paragraphs:

A highly disturbing Ministry of Finance report on the largest bank fraud in history that is circulating in the Kremlin today warns that it is “within the realm of possibility” that the shocking movie massacre in Colorado this past week is but another “integral part” in the deliberate plan put in place by Western banking elites and their allies to collapse the global economy.The massacre cited in this report is being referred to as the “2012 Aurora Shooting” wherein suspect James Holmes [photo 2nd left] is purported to have opened fire during the playing of a movie killing 12 and injuring 58 in one of the worst mass shootings in recent US history.

Interestingly, this report notes, James Holmes is extremely intelligent, a gifted scientist and grew up in an affluent neighborhood; an eerie similarity he shares with other noted American killers of the past 3 decades including Andrew Cunanan, John Gardner, John Hinckley, Timothy McVeigh, Ted Kaczynski, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system................Robert Holmes, whose “blueblood” family links go back to the Mayflower, is known throughout the global banking community as being the creator of one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed and is credited with developing predictive models for financial services; credit and fraud risk models, first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models.

Educated at the University of California, Berkeley and Stanford University, Robert Holmes is currently the senior lead scientist with the American credit score company FICO.which was formally known as Fair, Isaac and Company, and which every American citizen is beholden to should they need to borrow moneyThe massive banking crime being investigated by the US Senate is called the LIBOR Scandal where UK banks fixed the London Interbank Borrowing Rate with the complicity of the Bank of England, the US Federal Reserve (which knew about this crime for 4 years and didn’t report it) and many other major Western banks.

edit on 25-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: editing

edit on 25-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Slightly off topic yet a strange coincidence, I found this article online about Jared Loughners teacher saying he had a smile on his face like the joker from batman

Arizona shooter Jared Loughner had an "evil smile on his face like The Joker from Batman", his college math teacher told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive new interview Monday.

Ben McGahee -- who taught Loughner at Pima Community College last summer -- believed that the 22-year-old was high on drugs in his class and represented a threat to his other students.

McGahee was so alarmed about Loughner's behavior that he alerted the college Dean and counselors when he discovered that Loughner had scribbled the words ‘Mayhem Fest’ on one of his math tests.

PHOTOS: The Six People Killed In The Tucson Shootings

McGahee told RadarOnline.com: “Jared was not right. He clearly had mental issues and that really worried me and the rest of my students.

“He used to sit in my class with an evil smile on his face like The Joker from Batman and was totally unresponsive.

link
edi t on 26-7-2012 by eyesdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Montauk Boys genetic material.

Montauk Chair.

Holmes father had worked on neural interfaces...

The Montauk programming takes less than a week for a full blown program install and less than 30 minutes for a typical tune up' or to add new programming. You no longer have to program one person at a time. The electronic method can insert the programming information directly into the subconscious mind for an entire room full of programming victims. The newer electronic method of mind control will work equally well on boys or girls, whereby the earlier phases of the Montauk programming were trauma based and would only work properly for young boys, thus it acquired the name of Montauk "Boys".

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Personally, I think their cover MIGHT be blown already with or without the flatmates.

IF the apartment was booby trapped in such a very intricate way they allege then all I can say is that smells at the hands of someone highly trained in the Military or a Middle Eastern terrorist group.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by eyesdown

I would'nt believe that and I'd accept it as total nonsense. What a stupid thing for a teacher to say.

Last summer he says? It was January 8th 2011 when Loughner shot Giffords. I believe that was winter time your time.
edit on 26-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

Originally posted by Eidolon23
What is striking to me, is how very little resemblance one finds when comparing other shots of Loughner to Holmes.
No similarity whatsoever. Underscores the alteration of the shots from the OP, which are the ones most commonly used by the media.

Actually - don't you think there is something of a resemblance here? But for Loughner's squinting eyes we might see it better?

edit on 23-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

The only similarity is the size and shape of the cranium. They have egg shaped heads. That's the only thing they have in common.

There is a larger gap between Holmes' eyes. Holmes has bigger ears. They also have different hairlines. Loughner shows early signs of male pattern baldness. Holmes doesn't. Not to mention the two completely different shaped noses.

It isn't the same person.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

But when that was posted we were on the topic of how many recent perpetrators of the sort that Holmes is looked so much alike - glassy eyed stares and eerie JOKER like smirky smiles, et cetera - So I was merely pointing to a resemblance - I wasn't implying they were the same person....
edit on 26-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: Spell

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian
reply to post by Xaphan

But when that was posted we were on the topic of how many recent perpetrators of the sort that Holmes is looked so much alike - glassy eyed stares and eerie JOKER like smirky smiles, et cetera - So I was merely pointing to a resemblance - I wasn't implying they were the same person....
edit on 26-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: Spell

I know you weren't saying it was the same person, but many people in this thread are saying that. I just wanted to reinforce it.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

GO HERE FOR FULL STORY
That page has a video of ALL images of him to date. Article is titled - .James Holmes mugshot: Authorities release photo of Colorado shooting suspect (Video)

ALSO from another page....... - Police have released the official police booking photo of accused gunmen in the mass murder shooting that took place Friday at a movie theater in Aurora, CO.

So, according to that statement by the Police Department in reference to the above Mug Shot photo of James Holmes its the one you are searching for - I suppose.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: spelling edit

I thought most mug shots were taken right away, right after finger/hand printing and booking. In this photo he is already in prison orange. His eyes are not focused, but he could also have lazy eye. I think it's because he's drugged to high heaven though.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Starchildren because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23
reply to post by pasiphae

Yep, that's just the line we're being sold with this kind of image manipulation. Not to detract from your real-life experience, but is this accurate? Is there a signature psychopathic "look"?

As it turns out, no. They really do look just like you and me.

www.sociopathworld.com...
www.nickholtzman.com...

So why are we being sold this "brand" by the media?
edit on 23-7-2012 by Eidolon23 because: moar linkage

I don't doubt for a minute the images are shopped to make people look more evil. But I just want to comment that I DO know someone that had violent tendencies and manic depression, and when they swung low, their eyes, their expressions completely changed and sometimes did look sinister. It is a scary thing to witness, but it is very common.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Starchildren ......Quote "I thought most mug shots were taken right away, right after finger/hand printing and booking. In this photo he is already in prison orange. His eyes are not focused, but he could also have lazy eye. I think it's because he's drugged to high heaven though."

YES.......the first person to question this -- which resulted in my earlier posting that you refered to (above) -- pointed to the very same thing. Why is there NO intake mug shot? More importantly - why are so many reporters and writers in the media going along with the arresting authorities and outright lying about this. There are several things they could be hiding -- one can only begin to speculate on what they might be. I think the entire story is fabricated as an MKUltra operation.

PS .......Perhaps the cover-up and subsequent failure to release the initial MUG picture (was there even one taken at all?) has to do with the fact that Holmes’ behavior immediately following the arrest was suggestive of a person under the influence of drugs or strong medication. “He llooked confused, blinked slowly, and struggled to keep his head up, leading the press to wonder if he’d been drugged,” reported NYMag.com The CIA has made extensive of mind control techniques to fabricate ‘killers’ – this is a matter of record and not many will deny it. MK-ULTRA is a code name for the covert operation which still exists to this very day – it’s a patently illegal CIA research program dealing in mind control and is run out of the “Office of Scientific Intelligence” that came to light through investigations by a Senate Committee in the mid seventies. Many former members of the CIA program insist that the program is still with us and has not been abandoned nor have its gaols of subversion changed all that much since its inception back in the 50’s.

edit on 27-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: add pic

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
It's crazy-eyes. Aka the *helter-skelter* look. Manson has them, also Ramirez. It's symbolic of a malicious entity within.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Perhaps the red/orange hair really had nothing to do with the Joker by his handlers, it was only planted in his mind to think that.

Is there a Dawn or Golden Dawn character in that new Batman movie? And did'nt that girl from Toronto have red hair?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The Ayes Have It - But Only The Nose Knows

Is it the same person?

edit on 27-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: editing

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
SOURCE But it could just as well have been me who posted that - which was the very point being made in the post just above this one..... :AND in the post above that one - the pic got lost though - but its essentially a breakdown of the eyes ears and nose as being DIFFERENT..

AND if he was brought in from another country it will most assuredly have been ISRAEL - I say this becase he looks Israeli in the black hair pic - which I had made note of in another posting in this thread wherein I pointed to ZIONIST Mossad Sayanim involvement..

In the image of the person in the center the beard color is the same as the hair color - black. In the (dyed red) version of the person on the right of the triptych - Look closely at the color of the beard and sideburns - which have NOT been dyed - they are of a reddish color which is more than likely that persons natural coloring. Lets wait and see as it grows out while he's in jail - unless they prohibit us from seeing anything at all as they are with the court and police records - all sealed..

I am fairly certain that the OP of the above PDF was thinking the very same thing about the Israeli connection - he just didn't want to say it out loud and clear !

edit on 3-8-2012 by Vitruvian because: spell/check

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
MORE HOLMES COMPARISONS for is it really him? LINK HERE rense.com...

Comparison 8-6-12 This is a comparison of the facial features between the accused shooter James Holmes, and the shooter who appeared drugged and confused in the courtroom. Let's call them James and Court James. First of all, the hair of James Holmes is thin, while Court James is thick and wavy, almost curly. Do you really think that if James grew his hair out it would be wavy like Court James? And also Court's hair color appears to be a deep reddish brown, but James's hair is a definite black. The skin tone of James is a pinkish pale fair tone, with undertones of blue. While Court James skin tone has much more pigment, and on the nose we even see freckles. In the large blowup photos of the noses compare the freckles and see if you see any of them match. The noses are a dead giveaway, the nostrils are completely different and none of the freckles match. Case closed. But I will go on. Compare the angle and thickness of the black eyebrows of James to Court's, big difference. The black eyelashes of James are also far more pronounced than Court James. Notice the shape of the upper eyelids do not match, and the lower bulbous eyelids of James are much larger than the thin lower eyelids of Court James. Court James has an eye off center, his left eye stares off a bit, while James Holmes' eyes are pretty square on. Also the shape of James's eyes are very almond and tilted up at a slight angle, while Court's are more rounded. Even the color of the eyes are different, James eyes are a pure blue, while Court's are a blue green hazel. There is an obvious mole on both men's faces by the right corner of the mouth. But they are not in the same place, off by a half an inch. Also there is a mole on Court James adams apple, and not one on James Holmes throat. The earlobes of James are thinner and not as plumb as the lobes of Court James. Chins do not match, lips do not match, and everywhere you look there is no match. My conclusion, an obvious imposter. Just another massive red flag in a botched government psy-op staged to force through their draconian gun laws designed to disarm the public. The founding fathers foresaw exactly this scenario, and wrote the gun laws to protect the people from such an encroaching brutal government.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I am not convinced that these are different people. I am a contact wearer, and colored lenses can distort the outer iris easier than the dense color concentrated pupil. Look at his pupils. Still quite dark.

His nose looks different because in the older picture he is smiling. When you smile, muscles around the corners of the mouth contract the muscles above the upper lip, moving the lower nasal cartilage, distorting or widening the shape of the end of the nose.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

um see the thing is,to an outsider like me who is not in any way effected by US gun law (i dont live in the usa) it looks like the pro gun lobby has a vested interest in trying to play down the fact that these are disturbed individuals who maybe should never have been given access to firearms without rigorous psych. evaluations,i know this wouldnt make any difference to the illegal gun trade,i also know mk ultra was or is very real but i think the victims and familys deserve our consideration, it could come across like we are making excuses and trying to push an agenda regardless of the truth.
OP sorry but i think you are seeing what you want to see, i mean these two are hardly twins,sometimes people just snap,unfortunately a small percentage go on a rampage and do awfull things.
whoa if that photo above is meant to be the same person
something is wrong somewhere....assuming it hasnt been photo shopped.
edit on 10-8-2012 by erictcartman because: i saw that freaky split photo

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join