It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Card Game/London?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
There is an illuminati card game that depicts a disaster in London with Big Ben getting blasted over and people fleeing in panic.

Could this card come true in the next few weeks in London? Other cards have also come to pass...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

Take a look at the London Olympic Stadium. Its lights are pyramids with the light source acting as the all-seeing eye. The Olympic logo depicts Zion as a Rothchild already admitted. etc etc

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Sure smells like summer in here.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elsha
reply to post by Elsha

Take a look at the London Olympic Stadium. Its lights are pyramids with the light source acting as the all-seeing eye. The Olympic logo depicts Zion as a Rothchild already admitted. etc etc

Do you have a video link or something to prove this?

Because this is the first I've heard, of a Rothschild talking about the Olympic logo?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

google an there is plenty about it. I suck on computers but maybe u could help with that an post whats on there....thanx

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'm sure I've seen this posted somewhere before. But just in case it hasn't, its already been claimed that the card you mentioned was used to describe the earthquake and tsunami in Japan.

Was this the card your talking about?

Scroll across you will see it looks like this Japanese clock tower, nothing like Big Ben.
edit on 21-7-2012 by R6A6W6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

google an there is plenty about it. I suck on computers but maybe u could help with that an post whats on there....thanx

Nobody can possibly suck bad enough to not be able to google. Seriously. It's your thread to post the information to. I haven't heard of the Rothschild/Logo connection either and wouldn't mind having a link myself.
edit on 7/21/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
yes thats it thanx. There is occultic symbology all over these games....www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org...

go here to check more on it....

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
yes yes
if your gonna
start a thread that deals
with visuals, it's nice to provide them.

or links too them...

Oh and yeah the clock tower
was played for the japan quake
a la Mitch Combes I believe

carry on

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

There is an illuminati card game that depicts a disaster in London with Big Ben getting blasted over and people fleeing in panic.

Could this card come true in the next few weeks in London? Other cards have also come to pass...

It's also been said that, the card you're talking about closely resembles the Wako Tower in Fukushima:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So which is the card depicting?

Big Ben or the Wako Tower?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
In response to the OP

vimeo.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It was also said that the colours of the outfits people are wearing on the card are the same as the Olympic rings. However compare them to this pic and you will see there is no white ring for the Olympics and the other colours are out of order.

Still I guess if you squint with one eye at the card it might be a match.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

notice in the card that the front five fleeing people have the 5 colors of the olympic rings....hmmmm

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
A Rockefeller report already has 13,000 dead at the London games. 13 being a high occult number....go here to read report once u click on go to page 34

www.rockefellerfoundation.org...
edit on 21-7-2012 by Elsha because: more information

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Well, the card DOES say Multiple Disasters.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

Thank link doesn't go anywhere.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

yes it does move curser down the page and it will pop up where you can scroll through

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

I'm in two minds about that card because the people in it appear Asian and some of you are not aware but Japan is one of 3 nations on the short list to host the 2016 Olympic Games.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by reef75

Awesome video...thanx

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

perhaps but the occultic symbology in the 2012 games is rampant. It has to be studied....out

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join