It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Card Game/London?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast

please PAUSE at 00:59 and chck out the time its the same as the clock tower

im still looking for the commercial with the tower in the backround

Please look up some watch ads, it's a very common "trick" to depict a smiley face with the two arms of a clock or a watch. Yes, it's a subliminal "message", but not something with a deeper agenda imo. Seeing a smile on the face of the watch in an ad makes people feel better about it and that's the simple reason why most watches in ads depict a smiley face, just like the one in the commercial you posted.

(here is a google link, please do notice how many of the ads have the arms depicted like the one you think suspicious; www.google.be... ULbtGoy3hAf2x6noCQ&biw=1147&bih=699&sei=EtoKUK3ZNpSYhQeWjvnvCQ )
edit on 21/7/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Take a look at the London Olympic Stadium. Its lights are pyramids with the light source acting as the all-seeing eye.
reply to post by Elsha

look at the chinese olympic stadium (kind of like an eye)

though im sure there are alot of stadiums that look like eyes and buildings that look like pyramids, theres probably nothing to it

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

I found a video(ill go look for it) where they point out theres a tower in japan that looks like that, remember the nuclear disaster card

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
i can not find the video i was speaking of with the same tower of the card... there are to many olympic commercials and i cant find it im guessing its the ben clock tower but when i saw it that night i was blown away from how it looked just like the card

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by R6A6W6
It was also said that the colours of the outfits people are wearing on the card are the same as the Olympic rings. However compare them to this pic and you will see there is no white ring for the Olympics and the other colours are out of order.

Still I guess if you squint with one eye at the card it might be a match.

black and white are not REALLY A COLOR we all learned this when we were young in school but i will tell u this all the other colors are onpoint maybe not in the RIGHT order but hey yellow, blue red and green are in it.... i was watching the BMW 2012 olympics commercial and they didnt have a black or white runner just the four colors....\

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

Is there a card that mentions death at a theater or a Dark Night at the theater with death?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke
I'm always confused to the fascination with this particular card game. I own some of the box sets myself and they're usually picking on particular stereotypes and land marks. Therefore it stands to reason a number of the cards are bound to be relevant to many things.

All the people involved in creating the card game haven't produced anything 'magical' since, and aren't involved in the CIA or any other organisation. Furthermore the original print was around 1983 ...

I find it impossible to believe that the 'illuminati' have been plotting the destruction of the 2012 olympics for the last 30 years but held off because of an 80s card game or ... the alternative ... Steve Jackson (a game designer) knew the entire illuminati's plan, so released a card game but then spent the next 30 years making choose your own adventure books, RPGs, and other things to put them off his trail????

It's just kind of crazy. I'm pretty sure I could make some random relevant predictions by drawing with a 30 year run as well.

No but what if some really heavy people with enough $$ just to sit back and play a game. DO play a game. They draw a card and make it happen?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

there are close to 400 cards and yes some could apply. You can flip through them at this site:

media.adamdodson.org/index.php/Illuminati-Card-Game/yIs9ZT8V

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Pinke

Many of these cards are a bit like prophecies......sometimes you don't really know until after the fact

I understand how prophecies work ... I don't understand how 30 years ago an RPG game designer managed to make those prophecies.

Also a clock tower with people running away from it isn't much to go on. If it's just a little bit of fun that's okay, but I don't see any real life relevance.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast

Originally posted by R6A6W6
I'm sure I've seen this posted somewhere before. But just in case it hasn't, its already been claimed that the card you mentioned was used to describe the earthquake and tsunami in Japan.

Was this the card your talking about?

Scroll across you will see it looks like this Japanese clock tower, nothing like Big Ben.
edit on 21-7-2012 by R6A6W6 because: (no reason given)

yea a friend named mitchell coombes but let me tell you this

it wasnt about the tsunami in japan its about the 2012 olympics and i also had a vision about 6 months ago of a statium that was gonna either blow up or something but im tell you the TOWER is of the olympics i saw it on a random 2012 olympics commercial the other day i swear i saw the same tower on the AD and i sh!t u not i beleive this is it the card game goes towards the games coming up soon i will try my best and find the commercial

The card drawn from the deck by multiple players can be used more then once.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
4 days left

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'm glad nothing happened!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join