It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bulgarians find suicide bomber DNA as Israel buries victims

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by maloy

Read the full report Maloy,
It stated the suspect(Who tried to hire the car) was off arabic appearance and had an unaccented english voice and short hair.
Quite obvious (To me) its not the same man.
If he was on a one way mission why bother with the car, And just use local transport within the region.

To soon to jump to conclusions yet. up:
edit on 21-7-2012 by foxhoundone because: finger mong

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas
Because nowadays the media and the governments of this world use lots of propaganda and like to blame the enemy for something they didn't do.

I am not arguing that this isn't the case. But there are still many attacks that are genuine in what they appear to be. Jumping to a "false flag" assumption is rather arrogant and inconsiderate to the victims and those who represent them.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

It stated the suspect(Who tried to hire the car) was off arabic appearance

Could be an Italian not connected to the bombing, or a Mossad operative based in the UK or a MIB with his suit at the dry cleaners.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

edit on 21-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
whats going on? I'm trying to post a link to an article and this above?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
DNA sequencing doesn't take days, it takes weeks folks.

Stuff on CSI isn't real time..

If they come out in a few days with some Iranian match, I call BS right now.

~Tenth

Not true...there are rapid DNA sequencing techniques now that can be performed in hours. Only reason many labs takes weeks is because of the testing workload they are under.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Laserjock

not in Israel, I think they can establish DNA link within 7 days due to the techniques they use

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
There's all kinds of multiple stories flying around about this.

The Blaze report
July 19, 2012

Pentagon: Officials ‘Don’t Know’ if Bulgaria Bomber Was Once at Gitmo

A story from The Times of Israel has an article supposedly from the Bulgarian media that identifies the "suicide" bomber that allegedly blew up a bus full of Israeli tourists as Swedish-born Mehdi Ghezali.

The Times of Israel also reports that the man was a former Guantanamo Bay detainee.

Hmmm.

Possible conflicts with all this ?

The U.S. Pentagon can not confirm this however !!

A Pentagon spokesman said Thursday he doesn’t know whether the suicide bomber that blew up a bus full of Israeli tourists in Bulgaria was a former Guantanamo Bay detainee.

Bulgarian media identified the bomber as 36-year-old Swedish-born Mehdi Ghezali and said he’d been held at Guantanamo between 2002 and 2004, the Times of Israel reported. At least seven people — including five Israelis, the Bulgarian bus driver and the bomber — died in Wednesday’s attack at the airport in the city of Burgas.

“I’m aware of reports that we’re recently seeing out of the region,” said Pentagon spokesman George Little said, according to Politico. “I cannot confirm those reports at this time.”

Little said he “can’t rule it out, either,” according to The Hill.

“I‘m simply saying we don’t know at this stage,” he said......

Times of Israel link;

Bulgarian media on Thursday named the suicide bomber who blew up a bus full of Israeli tourists, killing five Israelis and a local bus driver, in the Black Sea resort of Burgas on Wednesday as 36-year-old Mehdi Ghezali.

Ghezali reportedly arrived in Bulgaria five weeks before the bombing and arrived at the airport via taxi, Channel 2 reported. He was also reportedly given the bomb by someone else, but no further details were provided.

There was no independent confirmation of the veracity of the information. The reports surfaced soon after Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had publicly accused Hezbollah, directed by Iran, of responsibility for the bombing. The Prime Minister’s Office made no comment on the reports....

A 2005 Swedish documentary about the Guantanamo Bay detention camp starred Ghezali, who detailed his experience in American custody.

He was also reportedly among 12 foreigners captured trying to cross into Afghanistan in 2009.

Times of Israel story

Both articles have loads of secondary links.

hard to add one and one and get two with all this

Note:
The Times of Israel uses this phrase / disclaimer quite often:

There was no independent confirmation of the veracity of the information.

Hmmm.

Can anyone decipher this ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Actually this claim came from Israeli sources and it was reported by Bulgarian and US media then Israeli media has reported the foreign media's reports, hence the secondary and tertiary links.

This is how the zionists spin their propaganda because they have no credibility.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Laserjock

not in Israel, I think they can establish DNA link within 7 days due to the techniques they use

Israel is just brilliant, rigggghhhhtttt?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

The DNA could well be from some poor Palestinian in an Israeli underground prison murdered weeks ago and his body parts in the bag delivered with the bomb.

There is no outrage beyond the capabilities of a Mossad Kidon unit.

With all these parasites growing inside middle east , no false flag is off the table

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by maloy

I live in a civilized part of the world, and whole-heartedly approve killing Hezbollah militants along with members of many other terrorist and criminal organizations. And it is not really illegal - it is extrajudicial, much like US targeting militants abroad.

Anyone who is unprincipled is uncivilised. Unlike you, I favour the rule of law and find it problematic to murder anyone. Hisbollah is local to the Lebanon and they only do one thing, they defend their country from Israel. They are morally entitled to do this.

Knifing someone in the street is "extrajudicial" therefore a criminal act. Israel is not the US and what the US does abroad has no bearing on Israel's criminal behaviour.

They are a recognized enemy of multiple nations. I think the Radical Islamists' intentions and attitutes towards others (other Muslims, non-Muslims, etc.) are well known and documented. This is clear by events around the world. As such, I approve neutralizing them through extrajudicial means.

One thing everyone should remember, Hisbollah is only Israel's enemy. Israel lobbied the US and Nato countries to outlaw Hisbollah. Nobody believes Israel's and zionist whinging about their enemies anymore.

They have targeted Americans before. And they are tied to a larger chain of Islamist factions.

This is why people say Israel harvests enemies for the American people. If Hisbollah attacks the US, then they will have the US fighting Israel's war. It would be irrational for Hisbollah to help Israel in this way.

As far as this "larger chain of Islamist factions", this is just zionist propaganda garbage. It is worth noting that zionists have declared war on all 1.7 billion Muslims in this world and are dragging this mountain of pain onto the doorstep of America.

Israel and zionists are in the business of harvesting enemies for the US.

To be clear I don't support Israel's and US's actions in many cases, or agree witht he War of Terror tactics. I simply believe that Hezbollah is one of several global factions whose primary stated intentions are to kill and terrorize civilians. As such, their extermination would align with my interests and morals.

You are obviously a kidder. On one hand you are against Israeli actions and on the other you conflate matters in the interests of Israel and you insistence of its right to the extrajudicial murder of people. Then you insinuate similarities between Israel and the US as justification for its criminal extrajudicial murder of civilians and Hisbollah fighters.

Anyone that peddles the idea that Hisbollah seeks to kill and terrorise civilians is a liar. It was Israel that targeted apartment buildings, schools and ambulances in its assault on the Lebanon in 2006. Hisbollah successfully resisted Israel, hence your beef with them.

edit on 21-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone
Just a little inconsistony on the suspected suicide bomber,
Maybe its just a bit off lazy reporting ..

Bulgarian prosecutor Kalina Chapkanova said that a man believed to be the bomber had tried to rent a car in Pomorie, near Burgas, days before the attack, but was refused because the picture on his driving licence showed a man with long hair while the would-be customer's was short.

But the suspects hair in the airports security moniters is very long.

The first thing what I thought when seeing that picture a few days ago is; he's wearing a wig.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plugin

Originally posted by foxhoundone
Just a little inconsistony on the suspected suicide bomber,
Maybe its just a bit off lazy reporting ..

Bulgarian prosecutor Kalina Chapkanova said that a man believed to be the bomber had tried to rent a car in Pomorie, near Burgas, days before the attack, but was refused because the picture on his driving licence showed a man with long hair while the would-be customer's was short.

But the suspects hair in the airports security moniters is very long.

The first thing what I thought when seeing that picture a few days ago is; he's wearing a wig.

Of course it s a wig. The dude has it fluffed around his ears and jaw line in the high heat of the Bulgarian summer. Then he walks underneath the CCTV camera, he poses, does his little turn on the catwalk....

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The Times of Israel also reports that the man was a former Guantanamo Bay detainee.

Wow... I can hear the conspiracy theorists grinding into high gear as I type. Which one will it be?

1) The US is using Guantanamo Bay to 'train' MKultra style manchurian candidates. This guy was used by the US to further Isreal's war against Iran.

Or

2) Same as above (or maybe just plain, old lying about who the perp is) BUT it is being done to justify continuing detention of suspects at Guantanamo Bay i.e. "See! We knew he was a terrorist and that's why we detained him! Thus, all detentions at GB are justified"

Choose your poison....

Or maybe come up with one of your own, baseless, seemingly perfectly rational but actually utterly speculative, potentially harmful, codswallop nonsense theory.....

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Milkflavour

I take it that you buy Netanyahoo's conspiracy theory that the bombings was by Hisbollah through a Hamas contract financed by Iran employed by a mechanic that stole parts from his prime ministerial car?
edit on 21-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Hmmmmm. That is an interesting graphic. ATS management calling people liars now?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by bluemirage5

Hmmmmm. That is an interesting graphic. ATS management calling people liars now?

No. I think it is about another website that is libeling ATS.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Lol..... Maybe would help if I read it. I needed to blow it up to do so though. Good call.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join