It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bulgarians find suicide bomber DNA as Israel buries victims

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Bulgarians find suicide bomber DNA as Israel buries victims

www.independent.co.u k

Bulgarian investigators say they have obtained DNA samples from the fingers of the bomber, who they say is not a Bulgarian national, and are working with foreign intelligence agencies in the hope of identifying the bomber.

Sweden's security services have denied Bulgarian media reports which named Stockholm-born Mehdi Ghazali, who was released from Guantanamo Bay prison camp in 2004, as the bomber.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.n ationalpost.com

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The identity of the suicide bomber will be revealed in a few days. Hopefully, we can sit back and wait for the results to come without the DNA samples mysteriously disappearing or some shady character killing the Bulgarians, since Israel is very close to declaring war on Iran. A large number of attacks have been blamed on Iran in the past few years.
Who do you think is responsible for the attacks? Personally, I think that this could be a false flag attack, since Israel doesn't like any country which poses a threat to itself in the region.

www.independent.co.u k
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I say to myself the Bulgarian what bombing?

And wait for it...

Ahh now let the "False Flag" post begin!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

So in order to "know" that the DNA was that of the bomber, they would have had to collect DNA from everyone that was aboard the bus right?

Then they would have to cross reference it to known family members, or if the victim had DNA on file to match it as well?

I guess my question is, is 3 days long enough to sort all that out? I mean unless the finger was still firmly attached to the trigger, but, they would still have to sort all DNA evidence out right?

I get that it will still take some 3-4 days, but, they "know" that this is the finger of the bomber. Which means that the above would have had to have happened already.

I could be wrong though.

Edit:
reply to post by Anttyk47

Way to contribute!

edit on 21-7-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
The bigger picture is an attack on Islam

But in the medium size I see them making false flags little by little. It is against Iran and Hezbullah.

Just like Satan seduces people little by little and by insisting on wrong suggestion.

They want to take over Syria . dispose of Hezbullah. And then it is time for Iran.

That is just what they are dreaming about.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

The most pathetic aspect will be new scientific false flag

like DNA is something relating to the country which this bomber comes from.

Or

the group which he belongs to , have the same dna structure.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Oh c'mon! They will be able to tell you what he had for breakfast when he was two!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Just a little inconsistony on the suspected suicide bomber,
Maybe its just a bit off lazy reporting ..

Bulgarian prosecutor Kalina Chapkanova said that a man believed to be the bomber had tried to rent a car in Pomorie, near Burgas, days before the attack, but was refused because the picture on his driving licence showed a man with long hair while the would-be customer's was short.

But the suspects hair in the airports security moniters is very long.

Picture too follow.

edit on 21-7-2012 by foxhoundone because: Picture update

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

Of course we'll have to take their word for it as to who it is? Even I would'nt buy that!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

You know what I think? He's an actor!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
When was the last time anyone saw or spoke to Howard Stern?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
DNA sequencing doesn't take days, it takes weeks folks.

Stuff on CSI isn't real time..

If they come out in a few days with some Iranian match, I call BS right now.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
So they found DNA of someone at the site.

Mark Regev, spokesman for Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, said: "The Iranian denials of their involvement in terrorism are ludicrous in the extreme and do not stand up to elementary fact-checking."

Speaking of elementary fact-checking, has anyone found evidence of an explosive device yet? A detonator? chemical residue? Anything at all to suggest it was something other than a leaky fuel line and a carelessly tossed cigarette?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Why do people throw the word "false flag" around so carelessly? So far there is no evidence that it was anything other than a targeted terrorist attack. What would be the purpose of a false flag? Israel is not going to attack Iran over this, for many political reasons. As for Hezbollah - Israel already has plenty of reasons to target Hezbollah, and I don't think anyone in the civilized parts of the world would be too critical about killings of Hezbollah militants.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone
Bulgarian prosecutor Kalina Chapkanova said that a man believed to be the bomber had tried to rent a car in Pomorie, near Burgas, days before the attack, but was refused because the picture on his driving licence showed a man with long hair while the would-be customer's was short.

But the suspects hair in the airports security moniters is very long.

Ever heard of a wig?

It would make a lot of sense to change one's appearance at the last moment, especially if they are concerned over being followed or appearing different from forged documents.
edit on 21-7-2012 by maloy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by superman2012

The most pathetic aspect will be new scientific false flag

like DNA is something relating to the country which this bomber comes from.

Or

the group which he belongs to , have the same dna structure.

The DNA could well be from some poor Palestinian in an Israeli underground prison murdered weeks ago and his body parts in the bag delivered with the bomb.

There is no outrage beyond the capabilities of a Mossad Kidon unit.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by maloy
Why do people throw the word "false flag" around so carelessly? So far there is no evidence that it was anything other than a targeted terrorist attack. What would be the purpose of a false flag? Israel is not going to attack Iran over this, for many political reasons. As for Hezbollah - Israel already has plenty of reasons to target Hezbollah, and I don't think anyone in the civilized parts of the world would be too critical about killings of Hezbollah militants.

False flag are targeted terrorist attacks.

People in civilised parts of the world are against the illegal killing of anyone including Hisbullah fighters.

Just because Hisbollah are Israel's enemy it does not mean they are the rest of the world's enemy.

All I know about Hisbollah is they are very good at kicking Israeli ass and they don't go around the world killing people like Israel does.

edit on 21-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
DNA sequencing doesn't take days, it takes weeks folks.

Stuff on CSI isn't real time..

If they come out in a few days with some Iranian match, I call BS right now.

~Tenth

I can already smell the BS being unpacked from the Tupperware it was transported on in an El Al flight from Tel Aviv.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by maloy

Because nowadays the media and the governments of this world use lots of propaganda and like to blame the enemy for something they didn't do.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
False flag are targeted terrorist attacks.

People in civilised parts of the world are against the illegal killing of anyone including Hisbullah fighters.

I live in a civilized part of the world, and whole-heartedly approve killing Hezbollah militants along with members of many other terrorist and criminal organizations. And it is not really illegal - it is extrajudicial, much like US targeting militants abroad.

Just because Hisbollah are Israel's enemy it does not mean they are the rest of the world's enemy.

They are a recognized enemy of multiple nations. I think the Radical Islamists' intentions and attitutes towards others (other Muslims, non-Muslims, etc.) are well known and documented. This is clear by events around the world. As such, I approve neutralizing them through extrajudicial means.

All I know about Hisbollah is they are very good at kicking Israeli ass and they don't go around the world killing people like Israel.

They have targeted Americans before. And they are tied to a larger chain of Islamist factions.

To be clear I don't support Israel's and US's actions in many cases, or agree witht he War of Terror tactics. I simply believe that Hezbollah is one of several global factions whose primary stated intentions are to kill and terrorize civilians. As such, their extermination would align with my interests and morals.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join