It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Counterfeit Gog And Magog War Will Start In The Next 5 Months

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Cliffnotes:
.Counterfeit Gog and Magog war will start before the end of 2012
.Russia is the counterfeit Magog, Meshech and Tubal
.The real Magog, Meshech and Tubal are Turkish nations
.The counterfeit will involve Russia, Muslim nations etc attacking the nation Israel (which is really Mystery Babylon the Great)
.The real Gog and Magog war will happen in the beginning of 2015
.The real one will involve the Turkish nations attacking Europe (Lost Tribes of Israel)

johnthewitness.wordpress.com...

Satan is a counterfeiter. His method of deception is providing counterfeits for all of the major End Times prophecies. For example, Satan has created a counterfeit antichrist: Barrack Obama. Satan knows that the Bible warns of an End Times antichrist; Christians are going to be watchful of such. How will he deceive these Bible savvy Christians? Satan creates a counterfeit antichrist, which will be sacrificed when the real antichrist emerges. He wants people to think, “The antichrist was already defeated, here comes the Messiah to save the day.” In this way, he will trick Christians into worshiping the false Messiah. He plans to make it look like Revelation happens before it actually happens.

Satan will also provide a counterfeit for the “Gog and Magog” war. In an earlier article titled “Russia is not Gog, Magog, Meschech or Tubal,” we correctly identified the real identities of Magog, Meschech, and Tubal; they are all Turkish nations. Satan has convinced the world that these nations are Russia. Russians are Israelites; they have the exact same genetic haplogroup as Levitical Jews. How has Satan convinced the world that Russia, a Christian nation, is Gog, Magog, Meschech and Tubal? Satan was responsible for the Bolshevik Revolution, the proof lies in the fact that the Bolshevik Revolution was carried out by the Synagogue of Satan. Therefore, this must have benefited Satan in some way. Satan used this Marxist revolution to give credence to his deception that Russia was Gog, Magog, Meschech and Tubal. Prior to this, most Christians had correctly identified Magog, Meschech and Tubal as being Turkish peoples. It was necessary that he created enough of a cultural gap between Russia and the other European nations that he could present Russia as these End Times entities that will wage war on Israel. Satan used Marxism to strip away Russia’s cultural and religious identity. It was necessary to destroy Russia’s Christian heritage to give credence to this deception.

johnthewitness.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Helper39

The Psalm 83 war will happen first.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Why is it so many people reach so far to figure out what the real "Great Satan" is knowing that Satan is "The King of Counterfeiters"...

Want to know who started every "World War"... who has lead to more death, famine, and genocide than any other institution in the history of mankind... I'll give you a hint... this "Great Satan" rose in 1913 and has dictated everyone's every day life ever since...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I'll give you a hint... this "Great Satan" rose in 1913 and has dictated everyone's every day life ever since...

yeah, thats the real evil in this world, not some fairytale horned demon.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Uh, I have to ask... Why do you have the periods at the beginning of your sentences instead of at the end?

Once you boil it down there are only two real emotions in the world; fear and love. The great deception that I see is that each religion teaches love - with very few exceptions - and yet the practitioners of most western religions practice fear. Why?

It does not make sense. Unless you factor in the deception that has been foisted upon us all through conditioning, programming through the T.V. Which means... Practicing fear instead of the love that has been taught, is assisting the very events you and others have predicted.

Consider that if one were practicing love, these horrors you know to be predicted would not matter. Indeed one would gladly welcome them in a way closely imitating the demeanor of the Eastern mystics. While we are speaking of the East, Confucius said "those who speak, do not know; those who know, do not speak.

This would be a good thought to hold as we graze the dubious nature of the Councils of Nicaea and the Ecumenical Councils that followed, or indeed the Book of Revelations which by far has the most contested debate surrounding it's authorship of all books of the Canonized Bible.

So the Catholic Church - and the Eastern Orthodox, very nearly Catholic - produce what has become by far the most adulterated scriptures in the history of the planet. Could it be the deception started there? Because every Christian in the west believes in this book to some degree or another. A Catholic produced book... I say this as a former Catholic who attended Catholic school all my life, but was repulsed by the hypocrisy of what they teach and what they do. Since then I have studied most religions East and West, in most of the West I see this hypocrisy evident. Over and over I see this manifest and finally the conclusion was inescapable. We have been led down the wrong path intentionally.

Could it be that the deception has been fed to us since the fifth century and we have been programmed to court the fear that dooms us? And to ignore the love that we were instructed to follow?

Just saying, think about which side are you helping for a minute.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helper39
Cliffnotes:
.Counterfeit Gog and Magog war will start before the end of 2012
.Russia is the counterfeit Magog, Meshech and Tubal
.The real Magog, Meshech and Tubal are Turkish nations
.The counterfeit will involve Russia, Muslim nations etc attacking the nation Israel (which is really Mystery Babylon the Great)
.The real Gog and Magog war will happen in the beginning of 2015
.The real one will involve the Turkish nations attacking Europe (Lost Tribes of Israel)

If you don't understand by now, that Satan is in control of United States Government

Then you are the one who will be devoured because you will be on the wrong side of battle.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that you should judge a man or a country by their actions NOT THEIR WORDS

Take a look at policy of US and your bellowed Zionists in Middle East, take a look at wars based on lies.

Take a look at CIA and Mossad doing 9/11

Take a look at how they now want to attack Iran because Iran could be building 1 bomb while Israel has 400 Nukes ready for launch.

If you do not understand who is what, by the present day 2012, YOU ARE HOPELESS

You know what ??? I will prove to you that your soul is already with Satan. US has 800 military bases around the world. Russia has 10, China has 1.

And you still think you are with the good guys. Go home, pray.
edit on 21-7-2012 by rory212 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2012 by rory212 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

WRONG. I already told people who Mystery Babylon is in This Thread. The 8th head of the Beast who is of the 7 will be the reborn Caliphate. The name of the Mother of Harlots is Heylel ben Shachar (hebrew), so look it up. Mystery Babylon is the religion that rides the Beast, the Beast is the Empire itself.
edit on 21-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rory212

Just the United States government? Lol

Try ALL human governments.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I keep seeing these PROPHECY sites funded by Main Stream Religion keep putting Russia as Magog & by logic Putin as The Chief Prince GoG...With maybe Turkey is the innocent victim nation of the Russian Assault which then grows out-of-control & GoG then focuses on Israel(ZION) as the brunt of the conflit-Aggression

every one of those scenarios are BS... contrived by the Rapture imbiciles....

Russia will indeed attack Istanbul Turkey to regain the Christian City (aka: Constantinople, the Seat of the Orthodox Patriarch Barthelomew)
Russia is the good guy in the gog-magog conflict

the USA & NATO... are the Hoards of antichrist followers that make up the Magog Armies. (also include the USA proxy called IS/ISIS/ISIL among that hoard of plunderers in the middle east)

Russia will combine the 14 divisions of Orthodox Christianity to recapture The capitol of the former eastern roman empire away from the Islamic Jihad aligned with the west (EU/USA/NATO & IS, Islam-Turk Caliphate) Istanbul will once again become a seat for Christianity instead of being pounded down by Islam....(since around 1452 ?)

the proofs are in the 'proper' reckoning of Prophecy-- not in the fluff sermons designed to sell books that is preached from Western pulpits every sunday for the last 150 years.

I am trying to think IF this thread is to be used as the messenger outlet for more about the USA =Babylon & Islam-Mecca = Babylon and combine with Jihad to cause the gog-magog conflict with the good guys of the Russian led forces fighting AC Empire of Magog... we will see...

thanks for now

sources: Unlike the centralized authority of the Vatican over Roman Catholics, the Orthodox churches are independent. There are 14 such autonomous churches worldwide, with the Patriarch of Constantinople, Bartholomew I, considered as their spiritual head and "first among equals."

site: m.dw.com...

edit on th30146706769427482016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

The Magogians or Scynthians are the southern former states of the old USSR, not Russia proper. And Gog is a demonic principality, because the same Gog arises at the end of the world when Satan is unbound and leads the nations once again vs the King of kings.

Those former soviet states are Muslims, same as the other nation states of Ezekiel 38-39.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Satan is a Christian misinterpretation of an Elohim who is loyal to Yahweh and carries out his orders and never Acts on his own will.

The Bible never says he rebelled in heaven and tried to usurp God who then gave him the earth to rule as a punishment/reward???

If you scour the Old Testament you will not find a character whose name is Satan.

You have HaSatan, a servant of Yahweh who is necessary to test our loyalty to God. Not to destroy us out of hate.

HaSatan is the Elohim who tempts but he is not God's enemy and he has no power over the righteous.

Christianity made the devil to scare people. He isn't real.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lonewolf19792000

WRONG. I already told people who Mystery Babylon is in This Thread. The 8th head of the Beast who is of the 7 will be the reborn Caliphate. The name of the Mother of Harlots is Heylel ben Shachar (hebrew), so look it up.

Not even close.

Shachar is a Canaanite goddess with a twin sister named Shalim. Both are Venus, Shachar is the day and Shalim night.

A son of Shachar is no more than a metaphorical reference to the astronomical behavior of the planet Venus.

Halal means shining one.

Halal ben Shachar= "Shining one! Son of Shachar (Venus, day star).

Even in the original Canaanite mythology Shachar and Shalim were obscure unimportant goddesses.

Mystery Babylon is what these Judeans called the polytheistic Roman Empire. They put a statue of Caesar in the Temple.

Caesar allowed religious freedom IF you acknowledged Caesar as God too.

A la Nebuchadnezzar who made the whole nation worship his statue.

This is the Mark of the Beast and it was no prophecy.

Kittim is also what they called Rome.
edit on 27-6-2016 by CabablancaHizb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

The F.R.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CabablancaHizb

Because "Satan" isn't a name, it's a title. Ha Satan in Hebrew means "the accuser".

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

Because "Satan" isn't a name, it's a title. Ha Satan in Hebrew means "the accuser".

Ask yourself, what are the odds that I took time to learn the difference between The Adversary (HaSatan) and Satan but didn't bother to learn the meaning?

You make my point though. If The Adversary is a title then he isn't Satan because it is a name in Christianity and not in Judaism.

The Christians Satan doesn't exist in Judaism.

You are not telling me anything I didn't already know so it is as good as you having said nothing. If I thought people needed it translated I would have but if they don't know that it is sad because people love blaming Satan for anything yet have no idea how he went from an Elohim called The Adversary to the source of all evil.

You can even find in Isaiah YHVH saying in his words it is he who creates evil and good.

So all evil is YHVH sanctioned and not The Adversary's fault.
edit on 28-6-2016 by CabablancaHizb because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2016 by CabablancaHizb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Then what do you do with the story of Job? Throw it out of the Bible? Satan is present there with God.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Wrong spelling,

Hilal ben Sahar.

Find out what "Hilal ben Sahar" means. In Isaiah God is addressing the fallen cherub, but it is through the man of sin, the antichrist.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

a reply to: St Udio

The Magogians or Scynthians are the southern former states of the old USSR, not Russia proper. And Gog is a demonic principality, because the same Gog arises at the end of the world when Satan is unbound and leads the nations once again vs the King of kings.

Those former soviet states are Muslims, same as the other nation states of Ezekiel 38-39.

And the point your making IS ?

none of your points addresses the issue I laid out... Russia and the 14 Orthodoxy Breathern will reestablish Istanbul/Constantinople as a Christian Enclave and oust the Turks and Islam with their Mosques that blaspheme the older Christian Cathedral & such.

the USA led 'west=NATO' & their cohorts of Muslim countries along with Sunni Jihadists and IS-ISIS-ISIL will comprise the Magog Hoards of anti-Christ forces...

Russia & Eastern Orthodox Christianity will be the good guys but not under a Banner of a modern Crusader army although the Russisian led annexation of Istanbul from the former western shore of the Bosphorus = Turkey
will be prompted by the recapture of the former Christian Seat of Authority aka: Constantinople, the Eastern Roman Empire Capitol

the gog-magog war will spring forth from the seizure of Istanbul from Islam rule

thanks for input...
btw, Russia is being erroneously set up as GoG by many unwary bible interperters, not me
again, Russia is the good guys here

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Wrong spelling,

Hilal ben Sahar.

Find out what "Hilal ben Sahar" means. In Isaiah God is addressing the fallen cherub, but it is through the man of sin, the antichrist.

A trend is emerging here. I have noticed that you are fond of telling me that I am wrong about almost anything.

But every time you are the one who is wrong.

Whatever I previously stated is well researched, correct and confirmable.

Halal ben Shachar is a common spelling and I believe the most accurate. It can be disputed but I have solid reasons for this.

The spelling you provided I have never seen. I would be shocked if you could provide an example of it being used.

If you read what I say you should be able to deduce that I have spent time studying Canaanite mythology and know what I am talking about.

That you come along with a spelling that I have never seen and tell me to learn the meaning is just ridiculous.

I already explained the whole meaning. I didn't say anything that was incorrect at all.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Then what do you do with the story of Job? Throw it out of the Bible? Satan is present there with God.

The Adversary, not Satan, is in the book of Job.

You do what you want, I don't know how you would go about throwing it out of the Bible or why you would want to.

If Something conflicts with your religion in the Bible I would throw out the silly beliefs that are misinterpretations and mythology and learn the correct interpretation.

Not throw out the book. You are a peculiar s.o.b. I think that you are purposely trying to annoy me and even if that is not the case what person do you know that wants to listen to someone who is always wrong tell THEM that THEY are wrong when that someone is literally clueless?

Not me. I think it is great you want to educated. But learn before you act like it.

It's as if I just finished mowing my lawn and I know it is cut.

And you are telling me not only is it not cut, but it is red too.

Out for good peace and blessings do not reply you will not receive a response.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join