It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Ron Paul wins(THEN WHAT)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
If were lucky enough to have ron paul win the presidental election,then what?will have 4 to 8 years of what seems to be the best possiable solution for the wide range of problems that the U.S has at the moment,many may not agree but if not paul then who can even remotely help us move forward.Now to my actual point to this thread, i was pondering this while at work today,if we do indeed end up with 8 years of paul then what?after his terms r done and hes done the best he coulda done for us whats next,do we actullay think the pres after him will hold up pauls changes or convert back to the good ol clintin,bush,obama tactics of lies,attacks on there own people and false claims of change only to be voted in and completely reverse what they have been saying there hole campain,im 100%in suport of Paul but im jus very worried for what will come after all his hard work. any veiws and opions will b greatly appericated thank u and happy transending
edit on 20-7-2012 by thirdeye3spiral because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Ask Kennedy what happens when you try and push common sense.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
nobody is going to like the name I am about to drop. but Hitler turned his country around in about 3 years by telling the bankers to go f*** themselves.

people acting like change cant be made in a short time are wrong
edit on 20-7-2012 by readytorevolt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

say he does live thru two terms tho then what is my question.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thirdeye3spiral
reply to post by benrl

say he does live thru two terms tho then what is my question.

most likely not. because the last president that decided to challenge the banking cartels had his head blown off.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by readytorevolt

this is very true but not to b rude once again has nothin to do with my question/concern

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
besides the fact that ron paul prolly wouldnt live thur two terms(suposedly)if he does what will happen after his terms what would the nxt pres do,stick with it or betray us like so mant others in the persut of power and the nwo. any1 have a opion on this besides that he wouldnt make it out alive.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
we have to elect the doctor to see what he can do

we have to pass the bill to see whats in it - pelosi

works both ways.

new topics

top topics

join