It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's are time travellers from the future.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Originally posted by g2v12

I'm sure this has been talked about...

But I'm wondering what your thoughts are on the theory that UFO's are time travellers from the future. They are signed up for a time travel package to come back. And some end up in our time? They're allowed to watch but they have to be secretive about it and never show themselves or interfere all that much as not to end up changing future events. I actually kinda like this theory even though it's a bit out there.

Your thoughts?

You could have been a priest.

Do you honestly think the 'Greys' are humans from our future?

Just because you see a UFO doesn't mean there's greys in it. Could be normal humans from the future. Like ster trekkies. It's john lucky peckr and he's following the prime directive

Besides Greys are just demons manifesting into a form we can see. That's why in all the sightings of these greys the same description is given. They've somehow decided on a form that they appear as when they appear.
edit on 20-7-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2012 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Maybe they are us...

And thats why they wont help us now because whats going on now needs to happen...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Just a thought, If said time travelers to travel back in time to now. Does that mean we currently posses time travel?
I mean if you built one wouldn't you only be able to go back as far as the point that it was built?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Time is a bizarre feature of our Universe. The effects of gravity can only be understood by regarding time as a dimension equivalent to space but clearly time is fundamentally different to space because there is only one direction

Perhaps time is native to The Bulk and, once you detach from this membrane Universe, you can freely move back and forward in time like any other dimension

Or perhaps superluminal travel is possible and, if theory is correct, once you reach just less than 2x light speed you would be travelling backwards in time at a rate equivalent to the rate at which we currently travel forward in time

However there may be a catch, regardless of the method of reverse time travel, because the many worlds theory of quantum mechanics implies that every state change, in whatever dimension, is manifested by a new copy of the Universe

So you may well end up in an entirely different earlier Universe, to the one occupied by your ancestors, if current theory is correct

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I'm currently reading "Times last gift" by Philip Jose Farmer. If you like time travel. go here www.pjfarmer.com...

In the openning of the story they explain how its done, in a cool way. Great read.

I think we are being visited by time traverlers. I really do.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I think this idea has merit. lets assume eyewitness accts are true

they are 4 limbed creatures with 2 eyes and a face, but much smaller with big heads.

not hard to believe that is where our bodies are headed in a high tech world.

the ships seem to pop in and out, and move at fantastic speeds

they seem to be simply observing, not intervening or attacking

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

But I'm wondering what your thoughts are on the theory that UFO's are time travellers from the future. They are signed up for a time travel package to come back. And some end up in our time? They're allowed to watch but they have to be secretive about it and never show themselves or interfere all that much as not to end up changing future events. I actually kinda like this theory even though it's a bit out there.

Your thoughts?

They actually made a movie based on this one time. But the thing about time travel is that once you leave the present you can end up in one of billions of past timelines. But you could only return to the one you are in at the present time. The same goes for the future as well. So the theory goes anyway.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
They actually have a connection to all time that allows them to see into what we puny humans call past and future. Time is relative to planets. Its true they are time travelers, but their technology and perhaps natural connections allow them a greater view of time/space.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I just had a thought which this topic made pop in my head. The "UFO's" don't actually move at neck breaking speeds. They slow down time when they move, so to us looking at them, they look like they are going at impossible speeds but in reality they are moving pretty slow. Make sense?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Your thoughts?

I don't think they are time traveler's , if I was a time traveler I would like to at least stay in human form.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Besides Greys are just demons manifesting into a form we can see. That's why in all the sightings of these greys the same description is given. They've somehow decided on a form that they appear as when they appear.

edit on 22-7-2012 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
They could be time travelers in a different fashion, genetically modified for stasis. Maybe they just wake up from places still deep within the Earth that are still pretty unknown (under the sea or arctic shelves or even the 'dark' side of the moon or something) and come to see what's going on....

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Time travel? Not. No way to return to the Middle Ages... yes other beings can travel if you lose the idea of the human perspective that is 'aliens can't travel such large distances' and think of FTL and using wormholes, portals..

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well, I have often thought about this as a possible explanation for the ufo/alien phenomenon. It got me thinking about what humans may look like in the distant future if we keep evolving. I can imagine our intelligence being a key factor in if we survive in the future. Larger brain= generally more intellect. Could the large heads suggested by people claiming to have seen Grays be the product of our brains becoming larger.
Our eyes might become larger as vision became more and more important. I think about how many hours I spend over a computer now vs even 10 years ago. Might mouths shrink as we communicated less and less with each other by conventional means. I "talk" via text and email much more than I speak.
Another example lies in the description of the Grays having small, androgynous bodies. Even now we rely less and less on physical bodies and more on using intellect to survive. Would eventually our bodies wither and become smaller? Will we need male and female characteristics in the future as more and more ways of conceiving children become available? Would cloning eventually take over as a means of producing more perfect humans? If that's so it seems feasible to me that eventually we would all grow to look alike.
Maybe I have a rudimentary understanding of genetics and how animals evolve. If so, school me please. But I have often wondered if time traveling aliens from the future could be "us" just much more evolved.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join