It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'reilly Is heartless/Colorado shooting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'm sitting here flipping through channels and I stumble upon Bill, speaking live. I just heard that jackass start talking about that a six year old girl is dead because her parents didn't want to spend 15 bucks on a babysitter. WTH!!! I am appalled. I couldn't watch anymore.

Did anyone else hear that BS?!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
yeah ill second this...

WTH was a 6 year old doing at a midnight showing...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa
I'm sitting here flipping through channels and I stumble upon Bill, speaking live. I just heard that jackass start talking about that a six year old girl is dead because her parents didn't want to spend 15 bucks on a babysitter. WTH!!! I am appalled. I couldn't watch anymore.

Did anyone else hear that BS?!

I just looked for it and it's not on his website or Youtube yet. Man, if it's a callous and shallow as you make it sound, I hope the media drags him out into the sunlight.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

It was that harsh! He even grabbed his earpiece and said 'ok, I got it.

It just happened 10 min ago.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
what a piece of #! it is fox news though so what did ya spect!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Sarcasm right?

I can't believe he would say something like that, casting blame on the parents.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa
reply to post by Cuervo

It was that harsh! He even grabbed his earpiece and said 'ok, I got it.

It just happened 10 min ago.

I'm sure you would have mentioned it if you did but... did you happen to be DVRing that by chance?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by UnaChispa

Sarcasm right? I can't believe he would say something like that, casting blame on the parents.

No, plenty of parents did the responsible thing and made sure their 6 year olds where safe in bed at a reasonable hour.

Its not the parents fault the kid died, just their fault their child was in a theater at an unreasonable hour at a movie she was half the required age to see.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

yeah ill second this...

The problem is that you are asking a question that this generation can't answer without disdain.
Everyone has a "right" to everything!
How dare you tell me a six year old shouldn't be up a 1am for a movie!

The young 24 year old shooter is also a product of this mindset.
So sad!

edit on 20-7-2012 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

Exactly, the whole who are we to tell someone they raised a child wrong...

Its a generation so self entitled they feel they have the right (at least this psycho did) to do such a horrible crime because he was slighted in some way...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
He's always been a d-bag.

The biggest troll in the MSM.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

reply to post by tvtexan

Exactly, the whole who are we to tell someone they raised a child wrong...

Its a generation so self entitled they feel they have the right (at least this psycho did) to do such a horrible crime because he was slighted in some way...

do you know something we don't? No one has ANY idea why he decided to shoot up that movie theater and as a member of the generation your trashing I have to say I'm offended you think he did this because he felt slighted in some way. More then likely what we're dealing with here is a person with some sort of mental disorder. Given that he's 24 he could be schizophrenic and experienced his first psychotic break which usually happens in young men after they leave home and go off to college. I'm not saying this is what happened for sure but it is a possibility. There are lots of people out there who have serious mental health problems who either can't get the they need, or who don't know they have a problem. I see it everyday, so don't say he did it because he felt entitled and that he had the right.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Yes, Idiot O'Reilly did in fact say it, not once, but 2 times right after the father was interviewed saying that his 6 year old was dead. I am still in utter shock that he would say something like that. Imagine how bad the parents feel knowing that their child is dead, only to be blamed on national TV, saying that they were too cheap to get a babysitter for $15 an hour. I hope the parents sue his fat rear end for malicious slander.

It was a Batman movie for crying out loud. Kids love Batman.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Inconceivable

Yes. Good point that it was a batman movie also. Glad I'm bother only one really bothered by it.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
O'Reilly is not the ONLY reason I dumped Cable and Satellite TV...But he, and his ilk are definitely part of my list of reasons. If there is such a thing as brain pollution, he is certainly a contributor. His mouth would not pass the smug test. (to borrow a term from South Park)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

yeah ill second this...

Is this the phenomenon known as "blaming the victim?"

Who cares what she was doing there? Was it such a grievous offense that she deserved to die?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RN311

I agree. Of course by definition he is "mentally ill".

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RN311

I agree. Of course by definition he is "mentally ill".

top topics

join