It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Kenyan birth records discovered in British National Archives

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Obama's Kenyan birth records discovered in British national archives

thedailypen.blogspot.com.au

WHERE LIES GO TO DIE – Evidence discovered shows British Protectorate of East Africa recorded Obama’s birth records before 1963 and sent returns of those events to Britain’s Public Records Office and the Kew branch of British National Archives.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 20-7-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps from title

+33 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Despite the recent release of a documentary film “Dreams From My Real Father” presenting evidence that Barack Hussein Obama is not the biological father of the younger Obama, the elder Obama is the man named as the father on the digital image of Obama’s alleged 1961 “Certificate of Live Birth” which was posted to the internet by the administration in April of 2011. The document image has since been forensically examined by law enforcement investigators and determined to be a digitally fabricated forgery using Adobe software.

So maybe finally we can lay this one to rest? It seems the true birth records are finally found, proving once and for all the the one he released was an adobe photoshop forgery. Lots of information on the link guys... and this is extremely credible once you start digging. Obama must be congratulated though, on managing to delude so many for so long, in essence perpetrating, perhaps, the biggest fraud in history!

thedailypen.blogspot.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 20-7-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Don't be so gullible. This is obviously Romney camp BS in advance of the election. Blogs? Some Posse says so? I don't think so sorry I'm smarter than that.
Romney held down a gay guy and chopped off his damn hair with scissors as a schoolyard bully. If you participate in spreading this stupid blog crap and the posse says so crap you are supporting that bully. Plain and simple.
Harvard can tell me if its fake and I may focus an eye at it but some "posse" or blog is just BS from the Romney camp of warmonger take all your money banker types. You remember Bush don't ya? You want that crap again?
Obama is an American or he wouldn't even be President to begin with especially since he broke the black man barrier. His BC is real, He was born in Hawaii, get over it.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
You do realize you've blown this whole thread by citing a blog, right?

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
How come the first ones to reply never bother to read the article/look at the evidence? i know, it takes time, so if they did, they wouldn´t be the first ones to reply...

link   
Every time this arises i can't help but believe it's distractions techniques amidst 'Divide and Conquer' tactics

they demand you be segregated to 'Groups' by which you continue to define ones person

Divided we stand, United we fall

+8 more 
link   

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator. “You should not be so suspicious about this,” Tremblay told FoxNews.com, dismissing the allegations.

He said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery. “I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said. Tremblay explained that the scanner optical character recognition (OCR) software attempts to translate characters or words in a photograph into text. He said the layers cited by the doubters shows that software at work – and nothing more.

Link

+13 more 
link   
Ok ... so can the enlightened ones in this thread please discredit the actual story (i.e. prove it false) rather than attack the credibility of it being just a blog?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The quick responses to this thread (and I watched it pop up, went to check the article and came back)
is interesting....vewy vewy interesting as that short guy on Laugh In used to say....

I didn't see much in the way of proof of birth out of the article. It was abit muddled with claims of Obama
senior and another son and Hillary visiting and access denied. Kinda was hoping for a documentable
affirmation of something concrete....if it is there maybe I missed it.....

But once again.....very interesting anti-responses so quickly.....at 2 am central....lotsa stars in the sky
and lotsa stars on the board....weird that

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Zzzzzz...

Er?? What?? Oh... more Obama birth certificate stuff... ok, might be interesting... what your source...??

A blog

Hardly reliable?? Ok... ignoring that... is it impartial and without motive? What other blogs feature on this site??

LIBERAL MAINSTREAM OVERBENDER CAUGHT SMEARING ROMNEY WITH LIES

SHOCKING EVIDENCE TO EXPOSE REAL REASON OBAMA FLOPPED ON GAY MARRIAGE: HIS HOMOSEXUAL PAST

OBAMA’S INELIGIBILITY MAKES POLICIES IRRELEVANT…NOT EVIDENCE OF FORGERY

OBAMA LAWYER ADMITS FORGERY BUT DISREGARDS "IMAGE" AS INDICATION OF OBAMA’S INELIGIBILITY

Hmmm... hardly impartial... in fact, it seems outright biased.

Think i'll go back to bed... wake me when you have something worth my time!

Zzzzz

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Obama’s alleged 1961 “Certificate of Live Birth” which was posted to the internet by the administration in April of 2011. The document image has since been forensically examined by law enforcement investigators and determined to be a digitally fabricated forgery using Adobe software.

Ummm this is completely WRONG.

www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator. “You should not be so suspicious about this,” Tremblay told FoxNews.com, dismissing the allegations.

He said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery. “I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said. Tremblay explained that the scanner optical character recognition (OCR) software attempts to translate characters or words in a photograph into text. He said the layers cited by the doubters shows that software at work – and nothing more.

Link

Excellent Muse, thank you! Now that I believe.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by NeoVain

If the moderators are watching, may I recommend a moratorium on threads like this in the near future/

Deny ignorance..Deny birthers.

I hate to be the naive one in the room. Could you point me to some irrefutable proof of Big O's citizenship...
and I will be on your side of the deny ignorance thingy. All I can find is he said she said stuff. Nothing
I can slap my hand down on the table and say....SEE, RIGHT THERE......little help

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by WormwoodSquirm

Originally posted by muse7

Link

Excellent Muse, thank you! Now that I believe.

Weird...I had just read that and was going to reply that I thought the 'expert' was full of it. He would have to
back engineer the document for me as proof. I've seen it taken apart from the top down, but never seen
anyone put one together from the bottom up. Seems impossible to layer an existing document.....seems
improbable that anyone would go to the effort,...why would they open themselves up to claims of forgery
in the first place

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rival

Thank you. My reaction was the same. There was an assumption that because Hillary visited the archives, that she was the one who put the "outdated" privileged access to Obama's alleged birth certificate.

If it is outdated, why can't anyone access them?

Also, why would she do that to someone she was running against?
edit on 20-7-2012 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Obama’s alleged 1961 “Certificate of Live Birth” which was posted to the internet by the administration in April of 2011. The document image has since been forensically examined by law enforcement investigators and determined to be a digitally fabricated forgery using Adobe software.

Ummm this is completely WRONG.

www.nationalreview.com...

Um no that "expert" is obviously wrong. His "OCR" Layers theory, while cute, does not apply to this document. These layars are not the same type you get in scanners, which you would know if you did some digging, which you just proved you haven´t bothered with. Also by focusing on the layers issue, you show you know nothing, since that is only a SMALL part of the evidence for it being forged. So please come back when you have done some independent research and stop polluting the thread with your ignorance meanwhile, thank you.

Oh and regarding the layers issue, here is something to get you started(notice the date)..

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

This story is only on right wing anti Obama blogs & sites and not real news sites. This is just the right trying to call at anything to get Obama out. Just like the garbage coming out of Arizona.

edit on 7/20/2012 by Djayed because: Math Guy

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join