It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Kenyan birth records discovered in British National Archives

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
I found BHO Sr. INS application dated 8/31/61. Just as the blog reports he scratched out something and signed Ann S. Dunham in the spouse box. There is no mention of any children.

Strange indeed.

Another odd thing too.

Ann S. Dunham ????

Should be S. Ann Dunham ?

Or how about "S. Ann Obama" ?????

married or not ?

Also Obama "Sr." didn't write in his passport number ?

And left list of children blank. you would think "Sr." would have been proud as hell.

Obama "Sr."'s bio says he had sons in "prior" marriages.

Why no other "sons" named after him ????

Obama Sr. must have been a polygamist ??

I wonder if Obama "Sr." ever met Frank Marshall Davis ?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The more I look at this the more I realise how self-debunking it is...

there's NO actual proof that the various people named Burack and Barique, etc. are ACTUALLY Barack.

It's all a big nothing this stupid claim.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I am certain if you like it or not you in the USA have been took for a ride, why dare you not just admit your mistake, you have elected a Muslim leader, be proud of it, you do not want to be the same as you have always been do you? now get your copy of the Koran and start to learn it and follow your leader like good boys and girls, or learn by your mistakes and do not give him another term.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by muse7
That's right the adobe certified expert is of course WRONG and the random blog is of course RIGHT!

This is the exact thing I was expecting from a birther thread

Ever heard of Gallileo? I bet you haven´t

Are you thinking something like:

Those birthers have had proof presented to them time and time again so much so that the topic should be dead by now (to this Galileo would have said - "And still it moves" - even if it is a false quote)

Or are you thinking that he said: "I have never met a man so ignorant that I could not learn something from him."

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator. “You should not be so suspicious about this,” Tremblay told FoxNews.com, dismissing the allegations.

He said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery. “I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said. Tremblay explained that the scanner optical character recognition (OCR) software attempts to translate characters or words in a photograph into text. He said the layers cited by the doubters shows that software at work – and nothing more.

Link

I know many people with years of experience with Illustrator and Photoshop, Maya, 3DMax, Indesign everything

Alot of these people are assembly line graphic designers, they do the same thing over and over again
That doesn't make them experts

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS!!

JOHN F KENNEDY NOT ASSASSINATED!!!

Researchers have discovered that, unlike what you've learned and heard, John F Kennedy was not assassinated.

www.facebook.com...

Unfortunately his profile is set to private (despite a friend request) and so we may never know the whole truth.

This is ABSOLUTE PROOF though that Kennedy is STILL ALIVE.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

being able to replicate the exact same effect, by simply scanning a document, is proof enough, for anyone sane.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

***snip***
Oh and regarding the layers issue, here is something to get you started(notice the date)..

Doesn't anyone question the difference between an expert who talks about the product of a process when a document is scanned and the ramblings of a snotty nosed kid who uses a completely different program to point out som elements in the original pdf. And doing this by manipulating the elements and pdf in a way that the original scanning software doesn't and hasn't?

An imperical test would be about trying to recreate the alleged process - not reverse ingeneering with different software.

You don't prove anything by running OCR on a pdf that has artifacts as a result of an OCR proces. Except that you aren't an expert.

Of course one can change none to wife if it has been deemed by the orinal scanning software that this particular bit is in fact text. Proves nothing except that the OCR proces worked with that text.

KIDS!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
So...it's settled, then? Every single person who ever certified or defended his birth was either lying, or completely ignorant?

Well, hell...guess this is the straw that breaks that camel's back. Is the camel falling yet?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Grasping at straws now guys.

Quoting blogs on ATS isn't really gonna persuade anyone, although in this new age ATS it seems it will get you lots of stars.

The decline of what used to be great forums.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Just so I am completely clear on where we stand -

The official story of 9/11 is a complete fabrication

The official story of BHO birth certificate is complete truth

So depending on the master every word is truth or every word is a lie. Just checking, I am not quite partisan enough to be clear on the details.

edit: also, not that anyone seems to care, but Tremblay himself says that his comments were taken out of context and not intended to say that it wasn't a fake nor that it was. www.proficiografik.com...
edit on 20-7-2012 by Marid Audran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

So...She gets impregnated by a Kenyan and another Kenyan pretends to be that other Kenyan so he can use the women and kid to gain access to staying in the US..

Others are involved most likely....

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

That's not what is says... and it's not any kind of evidence of anything...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WormwoodSquirm
Don't be so gullible. This is obviously Romney camp BS in advance of the election. Blogs? Some Posse says so? I don't think so sorry I'm smarter than that.
Romney held down a gay guy and chopped off his damn hair with scissors as a schoolyard bully. If you participate in spreading this stupid blog crap and the posse says so crap you are supporting that bully. Plain and simple.
Harvard can tell me if its fake and I may focus an eye at it but some "posse" or blog is just BS from the Romney camp of warmonger take all your money banker types. You remember Bush don't ya? You want that crap again?
Obama is an American or he wouldn't even be President to begin with especially since he broke the black man barrier. His BC is real, He was born in Hawaii, get over it.

This information came from a website/blog actually out of Australia. But hey, way to take advantage of an opportunity to bash Romney. Your comment should be off-topic at best.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It's a pity we can't get both of them declaired illegals.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
reply to post by rival

Thank you. My reaction was the same. There was an assumption that because Hillary visited the archives, that she was the one who put the "outdated" privileged access to Obama's alleged birth certificate.

If it is outdated, why can't anyone access them?

Also, why would she do that to someone she was running against?
edit on 20-7-2012 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

I can put forth a theory on that one. If you go back to that election the fight between Obama and Clinton was extremely brutal. Maybe worse than what we are seeing between Obama and Romney. I don't think you try to take someone down like that and decide you have to have that person as part of your inner circle. So, perhaps she did find evidence, decided that maybe it was enough to convince Barry to listen to her proposal, but maybe not enough or in not enough time to actually take him down.

So maybe it went something like "Barry, this is Hillary. I know something most people don't. I think you know what I am talking about. I want a commitment to be Secretary of State or else this goes to the New York Times and the Washington Post in the morning? What? I got the job? Ok, thanks. See you at the White House!!"

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WormwoodSquirm

So if I don't like Obama I'm supporting Romney?

Romney and Obama both suck . Personally I feel anyone who votes for either is as deluded/misinformed as they are..

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

How come the first ones to reply never bother to read the article/look at the evidence? i know, it takes time, so if they did, they wouldn´t be the first ones to reply...

edit on 20-7-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

Perhaps it's because we're interested, but not THAT interested. This topic has been beaten to death and what has come of it? Absolutely nothing.

I opened this thread in the hopes of finding out what comes next. As in:

Can Obama run for a second term without putting this BC issue to rest.

Let's say that, without a doubt, Obama is not eligible to become president, but he runs for a second term. If the people still vote for him and he wins, who stops him from assuming the position as president? Should the vote (the voice) of the American citizen be more powerful than any law on the books?

If it is determined that Obama illegally became president, what should happen to him? Since his mother is a U.S. citizen, then Obama can be tried as an American, but what's the charge? Treason? I don't think he's been trying to overthrow the government.

Is there a precedent for such a case as this?

Seeing as he's going to complete his first term, would he lose the president's pension?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WormwoodSquirm
Don't be so gullible. This is obviously Romney camp BS in advance of the election. Blogs? Some Posse says so? I don't think so sorry I'm smarter than that.
Romney held down a gay guy and chopped off his damn hair with scissors as a schoolyard bully. If you participate in spreading this stupid blog crap and the posse says so crap you are supporting that bully. Plain and simple.
Harvard can tell me if its fake and I may focus an eye at it but some "posse" or blog is just BS from the Romney camp of warmonger take all your money banker types. You remember Bush don't ya? You want that crap again?
Obama is an American or he wouldn't even be President to begin with especially since he broke the black man barrier. His BC is real, He was born in Hawaii, get over it.

I'm not American, I don't even know who Romney is other than someone running for President..

Anyway, I did a lot of bad things in school, I'm sure a high percentage did.... does that make me a bad person? David Cameron (British Prime Minister) smoked drugs in school (Source, news.bbc.co.uk...) ... does that make him a bad person?

Life is not about mistakes you made, but how you learn and rectify the mistakes you make.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join