It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your theory on the events of 9/11???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
What is your theory on the events of 9/11???

What caused the towers to collapse? And what hit the pentagon?

Personally I think it was an energy weapon. Because most of the building turned to dust and got blown away by the wind. That's not even controlled demo. Controlled demo the whole building falls to the ground, it doesn't all turn into dust the way they appeared to. Youtube: Judy Wood

As for the pentagon I think it was a missle. They have 80 cameras that caught the event but instead they release 5 frames. That shows a cover up. If it was a plane why not just show the footage. They can't because it wasn't a plane. There footage would just show the missle and they'd be in trouble. And Dick Chaney on the lawn helping carry a stretcher with an injured person on it? Get real talk about a great photo opp. No the vince pres can't be in a bunker. He has to be a first responder. Like give me a break. They actually think were that dumb.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

"Dylan also has announced the release of a new album, "Tempest," on Sept. 11. It's Dylan's 35th studio release, and coincides with the 50th anniversary of his first album, 1962's "Bob Dylan."

It's probably just a coincidence, but 11 years ago, Dylan released an album on Sept. 11: "Love and Theft" came out on Sept. 11, 2001."

www.nj.com...

Well that is something to think about ain't it? I checked it out and it really is so!

Well weird!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

And Dick Chaney on the lawn helping carry a stretcher with an injured person on it?

Huh? You know you may be in trouble when you start confusing your own fantasies with reality.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It's clear to me, the building collapses were orchestrated by some covert pre planning beyond mere jets hitting the top floors. A video with a UK reporter speaking of building 7 collapse, while it is still standing there, tells me all I need to know. But the US Neocons wrote in their Project For A New American Century document in 1997, that they needed "a new Pearl Harbor" to justify before us (then-asleep) sheeple, more stuff against Saddam. George Herbert Walker Bush said, he'd get his New World Order.

However, they did not anticipate the coming of 'the red pill'.......the internet.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
my theory is that two fat drunkards, acting on a tip from a prostitute, attacked, but failed to defeat, someone they shouldn't have even known about.

now they spend all their time trying to escape and inescapable appointment with the Grim Reaper.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I think the CIA funded terrorist, to hijack planes, and crash them into the world trade centre, and the other buildings, so they can justify going to war for to make lots of money....i dont believe they planted bombs in the buildings though, why over complicate things?.......although building seven is abit of a mystery.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
There is no theory. It was an inside job.

People who go round looking for theories are now shooting themselves in the foot. We all know it was carried out by inteligence services and corporations. Now is the time to throw aside theories completely and band together.

All conflicting theories do is divide people. And this was done on purpose so people would not join together but rather fight over who has the right theory.

I dont have a theory anymore. I just know who was responsible and thats good enough for me, how it was done is completely irrelevant. There is easily enough evidence to prove 100% it wssnt some cavemen that did it but it had to be an inside job.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

My theory is they knew it was coming ignored it to reap the profits plain and simple. People have to realize that the ruling class does not have the same mindset as ours. They don't care, by deffintion they are psychopaths. They don't necessarily want harm to be done to people but they won't stop anything that will profit them. Even if it means letting 3000 people die.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

lets investigate the facts..

and leave the theories behind..

fact: there were so many war games on 911

that dealt directly with the same scenario..

to be coincidence..

who has access to inside intelligence?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Yep it was the CIA working with the aliens! Those jets that my friends saw (whom were NYFD) that flew in the Trade Centers were sophisticated alien holograms! When I got there 2 days later trying to rescue people, the aircraft parts especially the two jet engines in the street was beamed their by the aliens for the CIA! My friends a entire family that died on the flight that hit Trade Center 2! Were taken hostage by the aliens and the CIA never to be seen again!
After that I don't know we were just trying to save lives!
edit on 19-7-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
reply to post by r2d246

My theory is they knew it was coming ignored it to reap the profits plain and simple. People have to realize that the ruling class does not have the same mindset as ours. They don't care, by deffintion they are psychopaths. They don't necessarily want harm to be done to people but they won't stop anything that will profit them. Even if it means letting 3000 people die.

I believe this also though I think they got rid of anything that would obstruct the path of the operation (playing war games on the day using the same scenario that actually unfolded in real time) in order for it to go go ahead as planned. It was in my opinion ignored and shuffled along to get them into the first stages of ME destabilization with public support.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Total inside job, was just one big show and the sheeple bought it, well they bought it at the time, but now everybody is waking up. Except for debunkers of course, they are still asleep.

Watch from 01:08

That is all you need to see.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thegameisup

Great vid. "Why was a plane insterted into this shot?"

Answer: Because conniving CRIMINALS were trying to make us buy their crimes against us and the rest of the world. They should be brought to justice for that, as criminals are supposed to be.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I do not think we know or will ever know the full details of 9/11, but I also don’t find a grand conspiracy. My thought is that to release everything from that day would reveal what a gross government wide failure to protect the citizens of this country occurred. The ball was dropped big time, and American civilians lost their lives.

Is there a cover up to keep the truth regarding the failings of our government and military on that day? I think so, but that’s where it ends. Hey, you asked!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Sorry I meant Rumsfeld

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

You mean this jet engine? or some other? This one sure looks convenient. No rubble or any other stuff around it. Just conveniently placed on the sidewalk right beside a street. So are you saying you saw some other engines? And they looked legit?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This was interesting:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

This one sure looks convenient.

It wasn't convenient. Hundreds of innocent people had to die for it to get there. Not very convenient at all. That being said, how is it odd that a piece of the plane should be found near the impact site?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Sorry I saw a different engine.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If I had to decide, I couldn't because both sides deliver good arguments while the LIHOP/MIHOP theory slightly is ahead ahead by a nose. (because of history + the official version really is a crazy conspiracy theory in my opinion).
Let alone the missing CCTV of the pentagon's surrounding buildings...

Point of my post is : don't focus on the actual events, focus on what 9/11 means for your freedom + future right now and that of your children AND what you can do about it!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join