It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your theory on the events of 9/11???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thegameisup

You're trying to blag people that deborah mardenfeld, who was found injured on Vesey St, was injured by the engine on Murray street! I asked earlier in the thread why no one on murray street was not reported injured by the so called 'plane' engine, that is an obvious planted part, and you come back with the deborah mardenfeld story, that relates to Vesey St, no where near Murray street

Do you suffer from hearing problems in addition to lack of reading comprehension?

Did you bother to watch/listen to the segments I highlighted ?

Said that she was struck by parts from the LANDING GEAR.........

Area she was hit was CHURCH and VESSEY near St Pauls Church - I recognize the street having been there
numerous times

The paramedics treating her state was hit by section of LANDING GEAR .......

Now since when can LANDING GEAR be the same as JET ENGINE .......

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Scalar technology with other things as diversion and backup, possibly Isreali sub off shore.

Now the Scalar AKA HAARP, Philadelphia Project, Ken Hutchinson's experiments in his apartment where objects materialized inside other things. Wouldn't have wanted to be his neighbor.

Now, there were flames that were cold and Firemen walked through. For many many blocks, there were strange engine melting, missing things in vehicles that seemed to coordinate only with Scalar.

And, in addition. Hurricane ERIN, which was right up there with Katrina, mystriously starts up the coast and was at NYC that day, then disappears, though strong. That is also Scalar Technology.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Richard C. Hoagland-Secret Space Program-Amsterdam 4-3-11-Pt.8

Whether you like his ideas or math or not, this one video is very specific.

www.rumormillnews.com...

These are the points of interest:

Jellification of metals

Fusion of dissimilar materials such as metal and wood (exactly as portrayed in the movie, "The Philadelphia Experiment")

Anomalous heating of metals without burning adjacent material

Spontaneous fracturing of metals (which separate by sliding in a sideways fashion)

Both temporary and permanent changes in the crystalline structure and physical properties of metals

Other effects resulting from what is believed to be a very complex scalar-wave interaction between electromagnetic fields and matter.

Path Of Hurricane Erin September 2001 9/11 Coincidence(?)

I know this is what they've done, and they've done a hell of alot more with it, FUKUSHIMA, and all those tornados.

Heatspells, gulf stream, jet stream, you name it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
For me its a lie and pretty dumb to say that nobody absolutely nobody in the whole United States National Security, CIA, FBI, Military ect. had a clue whatsoever that there was going to be an attack on America. I mean thats just a BIG LIE written all over it.

How were none of these "Intelligent agencies", capable of doing and have done so much in the world, not even capable of having any knowledge or at least one hint about America being attacked? They're playing the game "Act Dumb" when we know they are not. They are trying to play us as all. Of course they knew something about the attacks why would they lie about not knowing absolutely nothing.

Who would even believe such lie coming from our Government, known to have some of the best people and information in the world?

Its almost like saying "oh we didnt know Santa Clause was NOT real", I bet if they really wanted to pull it off they would make us believe that Santa Clause is real. I know it sounds crazy stupid to say that but who is to say they are not skilled and intelligent enough into tricking us to believe that Santa Clause exist.

edit on 19-7-2012 by BacknTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Personally I think it was an energy weapon.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegameisup
Total inside job, was just one big show and the sheeple bought it, well they bought it at the time, but now everybody is waking up. Except for debunkers of course, they are still asleep.

Watch from 01:08

That is all you need to see.

Wow that's crazy. Like look at how the whole image disappears along one straight line which is how a cgi image would work. Or if this is a hologram same thing. It would likely all disappear along one line. Not random enough as a real crash would be. For example if that were real then it's a 100% guarantee that some of the plane would bounce directly off the building and down. Instead it all appears to go in.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
Wow that's crazy. Like look at how the whole image disappears along one straight line which is how a cgi image would work. Or if this is a hologram same thing. It would likely all disappear along one line. Not random enough as a real crash would be. For example if that were real then it's a 100% guarantee that some of the plane would bounce directly off the building and down. Instead it all appears to go in.

Most of the wall was windows. Unless you're suggesting that an object with 500mph of kinetic energy will be able to have its energy rebounded in the opposite direction by a single column... Physics is not very complicated, but it's a wonder how many here don't fully understand it.

My opinion is that the towers collapsed from fire, but only because they were previously damaged by the airplanes. The airplanes damaged the fireproofing and allowed the collapse to initiate. My view is that the towers could not physically stop collapsing once they started. Others disagree vehemently with me.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Like many people have stated, there is no theory here ... lay down the theories, and stick to what you know.

A. Something hit asymmetrically, will not collapse symmetrically. This is a simple law of physics, even if one adds "coincidence" into the field, two identical "coincidences" at the same time, side by side ... is out of the parametric field.

B. Kerosin, or Jet Fuel will not melt construction steel ... if built according to building code. It would have to fall below the 40 or even 30 percent line, for that to occurr.

Everything else, is irrelevant. And looking at the footages, and seeing Americans scream and cry out is utterly pathetic. Instead of focusing on this garbage, I think someone should start a campaign.

BECOME A FADDER OF A DEFORMED IRAQI CHILD.

Pictures sent to every American citizen, and published all over America. To let these scumbags know, what they have done ... the crime against humanity, they have committed.

Let no man on this earth, ever forget what America stands for.

edit on 20/7/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

What is your theory on the events of 9/11???

What caused the towers to collapse? And what hit the pentagon?

Personally I think it was an energy weapon. Because most of the building turned to dust and got blown away by the wind. That's not even controlled demo. Controlled demo the whole building falls to the ground, it doesn't all turn into dust the way they appeared to. Youtube: Judy Wood

As for the pentagon I think it was a missle. They have 80 cameras that caught the event but instead they release 5 frames. That shows a cover up. If it was a plane why not just show the footage. They can't because it wasn't a plane. There footage would just show the missle and they'd be in trouble. And Dick Chaney on the lawn helping carry a stretcher with an injured person on it? Get real talk about a great photo opp. No the vince pres can't be in a bunker. He has to be a first responder. Like give me a break. They actually think were that dumb.

The video in my signature shows with detail what happened to the twin towers, it was thermite,
and that is the only thing that will keep steel in liquid form for "weeks".

The pentagon, yes it was a missile, and that is why they will not release all the security
video tapes from nearby commercial buildings that filmed it, same deal with OKC bombing,
they won't release the video.

When you have things like COINTELPRO, MKULTRA, REX84, and Operation Garden Plot
going on you have to realize government is the number 1 killer of human beings worldwide,
and it always has been.

Its called democide:

Democide

His research shows that the death toll from democide is far greater than the death toll from war. After studying over 8,000 reports of government-caused deaths, Rummel estimates that there have been 262 million victims of democide in the last century. According to his figures, six times as many people have died from the inflictions of people working for governments than have died in battle.

edit on 20-7-2012 by Ex_MislTech because: spelling

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Most of the wall was windows.

Is that by width or by weight?

Unless you're suggesting that an object with 500mph of kinetic energy will be able to have its energy rebounded in the opposite direction by a single column... Physics is not very complicated, but it's a wonder how many here don't fully understand it.

My opinion is that the towers collapsed from fire, but only because they were previously damaged by the airplanes. The airplanes damaged the fireproofing and allowed the collapse to initiate. My view is that the towers could not physically stop collapsing once they started. Others disagree vehemently with me.

But the north tower was intact below the 90th floor. How could the mass above accelerate through the mass below. Oh yeah, nobody wants accurate distribution of mass data down the buildings. Just BELIEVE it could happen, no reason to be concerned about the conservation of momentum. That is mere physics.

Funny how we have all of this talk about STEM education in this country but the STEM educators don't jump all over this.

psik
edit on 20-7-2012 by psikeyhackr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

How could the mass above accelerate through the mass below.

Because there wasn't one mass above and one mass below. Buildings are complex systems consisting of thousands of structural elements connected at hundreds of thousands points. You should take some college courses and get a better understanding of the physical world and manmade constructions. It may help in your understanding of these events.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
Yep it was the CIA working with the aliens! Those jets that my friends saw (whom were NYFD) that flew in the Trade Centers were sophisticated alien holograms! When I got there 2 days later trying to rescue people, the aircraft parts especially the two jet engines in the street was beamed their by the aliens for the CIA! My friends a entire family that died on the flight that hit Trade Center 2! Were taken hostage by the aliens and the CIA never to be seen again!
After that I don't know we were just trying to save lives!
edit on 19-7-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

Blah, Blah, babble. Did you even read the thread or any other posts? The question is "what happened, not, "If it happened. Jeeeez. Are a shill or are you ligit..............

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn
Like many people have stated, there is no theory here ... lay down the theories, and stick to what you know.

A. Something hit asymmetrically, will not collapse symmetrically. This is a simple law of physics, even if one adds "coincidence" into the field, two identical "coincidences" at the same time, side by side ... is out of the parametric field.

B. Kerosin, or Jet Fuel will not melt construction steel ... if built according to building code. It would have to fall below the 40 or even 30 percent line, for that to occurr.

Everything else, is irrelevant. And looking at the footages, and seeing Americans scream and cry out is utterly pathetic. Instead of focusing on this garbage, I think someone should start a campaign.

BECOME A FADDER OF A DEFORMED IRAQI CHILD.

Pictures sent to every American citizen, and published all over America. To let these scumbags know, what they have done ... the crime against humanity, they have committed.

Let no man on this earth, ever forget what America stands for.

edit on 20/7/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

A. That is not a law of physics. You literally made that up.

B. The steel didn't melt. It weakened after the damage to the building knocked off the fireproofing, and then was heated by fire.

If you're going to theorize, at least make your points somewhat accurate. You guys are literally making up physics and facts.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
There is no theory. It was an inside job.

People who go round looking for theories are now shooting themselves in the foot. We all know it was carried out by inteligence services and corporations. Now is the time to throw aside theories completely and band together.

All conflicting theories do is divide people. And this was done on purpose so people would not join together but rather fight over who has the right theory.

I dont have a theory anymore. I just know who was responsible and thats good enough for me, how it was done is completely irrelevant. There is easily enough evidence to prove 100% it wssnt some cavemen that did it but it had to be an inside job.

I think you are absolutely 100% correct and I whole heartedly agree!
Who cares if it was the CIA, DOD, or the BSA or hell ALIENS!!! What matters now after 11 years is if you believe the OS or if you think something is a miss, something is not quite right about this and the truth has been buried.

Conflicting theories is just like religion meant to keep people from agreeing, to keep them arguing over petty details!

What matters is if the Official Story is not true and the Government and heads of this country know it, it’s time we knew the truth too!

edit on 20-7-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by psikeyhackr

How could the mass above accelerate through the mass below.

Because there wasn't one mass above and one mass below. Buildings are complex systems consisting of thousands of structural elements connected at hundreds of thousands points. You should take some college courses and get a better understanding of the physical world and manmade constructions. It may help in your understanding of these events.

It is not my fault that you can't figure out that the word mass does not have to be singular. Most masses are composed of billions of atoms. You just need to come up with idiotic semantic debating points.

psik

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I think it was a huge, elaborate conspiracy and an inside job that was planned out for years.

A group of people was allowed to go in at night and wire the buildings with explosives.

The terrorist were set up with whatever they needed and given the green light.

The US government ignored all the warnings.

The war machine took full advantage of the aftermath of chaos and confusion.

A false flag event for PNAC and the NWO

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Personally I think it was an energy weapon.

The Truthers on this site assure us that the energy weapon crowd doesn't really exist, and that energy weapons are only brought up by sinister secret agents attempting to discredit real Truthers. You're a sinister secret agent, aren't you? That's okay. So am I.

My theory is that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed brought a version of the Bojinka plan to Osama Bin Laden, so he could finish what his nephew Ramzi Yousef failed to do in the 1990s. Bin Laden approved it, perhaps with some modifications by Al Qaeda, and supplied the men and the money. The plan worked, for the most part, and put giant burning holes in the Twin Towers and the Pentagon. The Towers did not survive the massive uncontrolled fires and structural compromise. The debris from their collapse caused damage and destruction to nearby buildings. A fourth plane crashed when the passengers fought back against the hijackers.
edit on 19-7-2012 by FurvusRexCaeli because: (no reason given)

Oh yes I think your right. Since you and main stream media agree on this, then so do I. Sounds good enough for me. Really. Makes life a whole lot easier and more convenient

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

The video in my signature shows with detail what happened to the twin towers, it was thermite,
and that is the only thing that will keep steel in liquid form for "weeks".

There is no evidence for thermite. Jones and his crew botched the analysis of ordinary red paint.

Aside from the fact that there is no conclusive evidence of molten steel, thermite is not able to "keep steel in liquid forrm" in any magical way. Thermite uses aluminum to reduce iron oxide and produce molten iron. At that point, the source of the iron doesn't matter and it cools based on heat transfer just like any other puddle of molten iron. The source of heat after collapse was underground fires which burned until the combustible materials were expended.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by thegameisup

Do you suffer from hearing problems in addition to lack of reading comprehension?

Did you bother to watch/listen to the segments I highlighted ?

Said that she was struck by parts from the LANDING GEAR.........

Area she was hit was CHURCH and VESSEY near St Pauls Church - I recognize the street having been there
numerous times

The paramedics treating her state was hit by section of LANDING GEAR .......

Now since when can LANDING GEAR be the same as JET ENGINE .......

I know exactly what you said, but you are the one with lack of reading comprehension!

The discussion was about the engine on Murray Street, and I said why was there no reports of anyone being by the 'engine' injured on Murray street, and you piped in with you claim of Deborah being injured by landing gear on Vesey Street!

So you replied to my question with a completely different street, and different 'plane' part, obviously an attempt to divert attention away from my question, and you have the cheek to say I cannot read?! You are a fool of the highest order.

As for your cut and paste crap, how does a woman that gets hit from behind know what hit her?

Where exactly has the claim of it being 'landing gear' come from? It's just more lies to make the OS seem believable! Now crawl back into your hole and keep your lies to yourself.

PS: for someone who has been to Vesey Street, you need to learn how to spell Vesey!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The CIA knew they were here. they didn't tell anyone because they wanted to get an inside man into AQ and were keeping the info to themselves.

then 11 men hijacked 4 planes

then a lot of lies were told and a lot of butts were covered

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join