It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worrisome Message from Acting ATF Director

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Startruth144
Wow... This is no different than any other crime organization, other wise known as a gang. They do not like 'rats' and are letting it be known.. Although in a more vague way, seeing how they can not just come out like any other gang and say something like.. Snitches get Stitches.

It does seem towards that mentality doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The big issue is one of criminality. The ATF in fast and furious was a participant in criminality as per the law, they had to know that at least some of the guns would be used in a manner causing death to individuals and should be subject to both state and Federal prosecutions as per the law, as would be all the other participants, the gun dealers, the faceless, (almost) buyers. The outcome was far worse with most of the guns lost, and god only knows how many people are under the dirt as a result. The rendition flights come under the exact same category with the out of control GW. Man how he has f# up a great country, for a long time to come.
edit on 19-7-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Lets take some time here to thank all the Whistleblowers who give us the truth, when we most need it. Corruption will not be tolerated

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Every single organization in the US government does this, especially those dealing on the military or para-military side of the fence. They threaten all their subordinates with "chain of command" structure, and reprimand you. Sometimes those who threaten to enforce the chain of command, do not do it themselves and follow through with "consequences" that fall outside the code of conduct and rules. Harassment, slander, etc.

This is how you end up with something like the Walter Reed scandal, where there were pretty much crimes against humanity that occurred, where people unable to take care of themselves at all; who being reliant on staff to care for them were criminally neglected, to the point where patients in wards were sleeping in blankets full of rat feces and insects. Where rats were taking bites out of the patients. Where people did not receive the treatments they needed, where many patients died or were diseased.

That is what happens when you are "disciplined to follow the chain of command".

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

You are right. This is a blunt and direct threat to all who will not knuckle under to their orders weather the orders be legal or not. How can this be happening? I'll tell you - this administration, and the last one, are out of control arrogant asses that cannot be touched. Many people were moved among the ranks who had knowledge of Fast and Furious and were a danger to Eric Holder. Our government branches and other arms of the government are so out of control they don't even care if we know anymore, heck they don't even care if congress knows. It reminds me of a video of a TSA agent I saw once pounding on her chest saying "I have the power - I have the power". If that wasn't the scariest thing I have seen a long time - arrogance and stupidity at its best on video.

Yes, if I was considering blowing the whistle on Eric Holder and his crew I would make sure I had all my bases covered before I made the leap in the name patriotism - it could very well cost you your life, and or your families also. This is some scary s##t and is what it is - don't have to be a mind reader to figure this one out.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Hello JKM, ATS readers, Writers,

JKM, I personally think the whole darn scandal of Fast and Furious was an end run on the 2nd Amendment. They fluffed it up with some other lame excuse..

But, BOY, were they embarrassed when it all came out! Holder was/is a liar; and certainly "shady" by most folks standards.

So, instead of promoting honesty, and integrity, ethics, etc, etc... they go for the "cover up" and THREAT if you as an employee try to uncover CORRUPTION and maybe?? TREASON going on??

So you are supposed to go through the (corrupt?) upper chain of command to report wrong doings?

Hmmm, then agent so and so, next dies in the line of duty...loose lips sink presidents??

Used to be if something was corrupt, whistleblowers were ENCOURAGED.. to keep an agencys reputation untarnished..

There is a major social sea change going on, and it has been "engineered".. to achieve some sordid cabals goals.

You can't have whistleblowers letting the cat out of the bag; if what you are doing is illegal or against the Constitution, and you want it HIDDEN from the people you are supposed to be representing..

Several administrations have been doing naughty things, it just is getting more intense, and more often I think. And it doesn't matter who is president this next go around, this "path forward" has been precedent by national agenda for a long time. BOTH parties are terribly corrupt and over the top any more, shameful really.

It is kinda like they are gonna continue to do naughty things, and you will lose your job (and be blackballed), and "prosecuted" if you disclose our corruption and/or illegal activities? Next step is a lockup on the grounds of "national security".. sigh..Me thinks this country is doomed to a terrible terrible future.

Some would call it Gods judgement, others would call it the natural reaction and de-evolving of a dying and corrupt society..kinda like Rome on steroids.

The video certainly does NOT give an air of trying to get over the F&F scandal, and "clean up their act"; but one of continued cover-up and probable/possible future transgressions of the law.

SAD and very telling of where we are at, and where we are headed..NOT good.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
www.sacbee.com...

This doesn't make it sound any better.

Since we are on the topic, sir, I DO have a question. Outloud, right here:

HSBC admitted to money laundering and drug financing from Mexico to the US. Why does this sound like it aught to be listed right here in this thread? Huh? Sir? Can you answer me that?

www.rt.com...

And, sir? It's my duty as a red blooded American to ask any question I want. ESPECIALLY if your paycheck is signed "Uncle Sam".

Ask ME about a chain of command....

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
So is this the ATF equivalent of "Stop Snitching" ?

By the very name of the ATF you'd think that the Second Amendment had been repealed and the 18th hadn't. If I were tyrant for a day it would be the second .gov agency I'd eliminate, the TSA would be first.

Is it just me or does it seem like the ATF under Democratic Presidents is scandal ( F&F) or massive foul up ( Waco) prone?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

Is it just me or does it seem like the ATF under Democratic Presidents is scandal ( F&F) or massive foul up ( Waco) prone?
No, I have noticed that myself. Or is it that they become more agenda driven and prone to screwing up? If it wasn't for agent Terry'e death would it have been stopped?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Do not think for a sécond that this isn't "standard procedure" at áll 3-letter agencies.
They function only because of secrecy and backhanded nastiness. So, their employees must be either too scared, or too fanatical (yes, like fanatical ss-officers) to even cóntemplate stirring the pot.

Their arrogance, also towards the acting POTUS-es is a historical fact. As is their habit of instigating stupid meddling.

Imagine what would have happened when somebody had blown the whistle on the nastiness surrounding Mossadeq in the 50's, and the Shah would nèver been in power.

We wouldn't have a rabid bunch of madmen in Iran AND the US, itching for a fight...imagine that..

The 3-letter agencies have become the dreaded "government withín a government" and thusly have a bigger sh*t pile to cover-up than the Government itsèlf.... The POTUS' influence has been systematically degraded to "sign here please.." let alone the complete loss of influence he congress has experienced.

It's in nó way a Dem/GOP thing. Do not assume the reigning party had a whole lot of influence. Making this a Dem/Republican thing is a rather myopic bit of partizan thinking.

"Iran-contra-Gate" was the first big c0ck-up. Fast&furious is just another ina long line of ill-advised, ill-concieved and, frankly, un-constitutional actions, perpetrated by an arrogant d..k-sure shadow government.

Again, a part of government that has started a life of it's own. Uncontrollable, un-democratic and consisting of stupid, violent war-mongers. There's nóthing, short of having them all shot, that the government can do anymore.
edit on 20/7/12 by dutchmilpo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

It will go on, but even deeper covered-up and even further from the grasp of Congress and the POTUS.

Not áll "black-budget" disappears into the coffers of DARPA. The 3-letter agencies alsó have a healthy slush-fund of unaccountable money.

Eisenhower warned America. "They" dismissed him as a has-been, shell-shocked military man. Stuff like Watergate, Iran-contra-gate, Fast&Furious..áll of it. He foresaw áll of it....

Sometimes prophets are scary people...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I believe that this is in response to the most recent whistleblower who forwarded some e-mails to Issa and Grassley right befoe they decided to seek contempt charges against Holder. They were e-mails that weren't supposed to be leaked due to the DOJ doing their own "investigation." I know there are articles about it, I don't have the time to find them now.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Still tthat SOB talks ike a black Dick Nixon....I want the American people to know that i am not a crook.....
His manerisms etc...yep hes got the Nick Dixon virus......cant stop lying and intimidating people.....Or was that imitating people?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

In this world we have two forces that are constantly and ever pulling at us.
The choice between fear and love.

Both are great motivators DEPENDING on who it is you are trying to motivate and what your agenda is.

Which one do you think this man was using?

WHY?

I think he made his point abundantly clear.
I can read between the lines and I'm sure the people for whom this video was intended could too.

Funny thing is, there's a reason why this video needed to be made in the first place.
You don't come out with something like this unless you are feeling threatened.

Listening to this makes me feel like a kid again and my dad is giving me "the talk"!
"Choices and consequences son"

F you dad!!!
edit on 20-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Yeah, I don't know...

I don't doubt the intent but this is nothing more than what we saw from Hoover's FBI. Sorry, I have to look at everything with one eye on history.

I also see from the repeating that history does that most of us do not know enough history to avoid repeating it, obviously.

One question though, maybe someone here knows... Do ATF agents swear an oath to the Constitution as military and police do?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
If they are lucky they will get the Sibel Edmonds treatment and just lose their job.

If they are unlucky they will get the Breitbart treatment and lose their lives.

Now is the time to prepare to hide well or die well, running your mouth about things
that will cause problems for the powers the be will just cause you and your loved
ones a whole lot of pain.

As you can see about the oathkeepers no one is coming to your rescue, justice
is not coming from the ppl or the government.

In fact government is the number 1 killer in the world as a documented fact,
even killing many times more than war itself.

Democide

His research shows that the death toll from democide is far greater than the death toll from war. After studying over 8,000 reports of government-caused deaths, Rummel estimates that there have been 262 million victims of democide in the last century. According to his figures, six times as many people have died from the inflictions of people working for governments than have died in battle.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SeenAlot

Have a read of this, from 2 years ago:

www.bloomberg.com...

See how they get a cast iron, government guaranteed, get out of jail free card?

See, when the politicians, their appointees and the people (banks and corporations to be more specific) get caught doing something highly illegal, they get to pay a fine - without admitting any guilt - and then it's back to business as usual. The little guy gets a multi-agency taskforce kicking in his door for selling a couple of joints!

I guess they'd have no problem, in this case, of passing along the whistleblowers home address to their cartel buddies, to make the problem "go away". When you remove oversight and criminalize the whistleblowers, you then have tyranny and this is just another example.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
reply to post by SeenAlot

Have a read of this, from 2 years ago:

www.bloomberg.com...

See how they get a cast iron, government guaranteed, get out of jail free card?

See, when the politicians, their appointees and the people (banks and corporations to be more specific) get caught doing something highly illegal, they get to pay a fine - without admitting any guilt - and then it's back to business as usual. The little guy gets a multi-agency taskforce kicking in his door for selling a couple of joints!

I guess they'd have no problem, in this case, of passing along the whistleblowers home address to their cartel buddies, to make the problem "go away". When you remove oversight and criminalize the whistleblowers, you then have tyranny and this is just another example.

Here is the REALLY funny part.

When you look at the corporate welfare that is paid out to some of the ones that
are fined, the end up getting their fine back PLUS MORE sometimes.

Its all just a smoke and mirrors horse and pony show.

What they may get fined on the front end they often get right back on the backend
via some pork legislation that is squeezed in on a rider on some bill that they
often do not even read.

Pelosi made that all too clear when she said on camera that they had to pass it
so they could read it, I wanted to send her a thank you not for making the obvious too obvious.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
It's to be expected... Law Enforcement hates the light and whistle blowers bring light.

They already try to arrest people for filming cops doing the wrong thing, why not arrest their own for trying to shed light on their fellow law enforcement officers who do the wrong thing.

It's disgusting, the government is supposed to be afraid of us not the other way around.

This and other bad activity from cops is why I created this thread.

Cops need to be monitored

We need to shine the disinfecting light upon all facets of law enforcement and keep it shining until all corruption is burned out.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
After watching the video all I came away with was .. baa baa baa black sheep don't you little ones squeal or you'll be chops!

"You are sheeple. You can not think independently; you can not have an opinion; you can not say no to anything the chain of demand wants.... so shut up; keep your lips shut or we will throw you under the bus...

I don't expect anything less from our soon to fail big government!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join