It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worrisome Message from Acting ATF Director

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by JacKatMtn

That's pretty creepy, but I'm not surprised.

I'm sure directors of all departments do this every now and then after a scandal. I just don't think they do it was publicly as the this ATF director did.

Strange indeed.

~Tenth
That's because the message is intended for the public. It's part of the Psyop, just like the whole dog & pony show we call "politics". They're really pushing the envelope these days. Americans are almost impossible to outrage unless someone dares to live humbly and freely among them, then they get all huffy and offended. Things really haven't changed since the days of Yahshua ben Yoseph.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

After seeing this, I wonder if this might tie in with the missing FBI agent story that was here on ATS awhile ago? Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

This is a message to those want to be whistlers within the ATF Ranks. They are suppose to respect the chain of command and bring their concerns to the leaders first before releasing information to the public. Those that don't abide by that chain of command will meet with some fire and brimstone. Pretty clear message there.

But it's not like those guys have a good track record of policing their own, fast and furious is what it is, a cover for gun running to the mexican cartels and it goes straight to the white house. Bush started this program and Obama and co. are just keeping it running.

*sigh*

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Here is an article where the press feel the same way about the unlawful prevention of whistle blowers relating to this speech.

www.thenewamerican.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
As a former employee of the federal government, I can only confirm that they hunt down, harass, intimidate, humiliate and destroy psychologically those who try to carry out their tasks with dignity and respect for the people who pay their salaries. Employees who take their jobs at heart, meaning lend a helping hand to the public, are sometimes hated and mostly criticized. Trying to do the right thing in these environments is professional - and most often personal - suicide.

They do not care about the integrity of the job, but only their ranks and status.

I stopped trusting governments a long time ago. They no longer serve the purpose for which they were created, which is to help and assist their citizens.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Stiglitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Not to mention this affects your immediate relatives. They suffer as well...
edit on 20-7-2012 by Stiglitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I will speak honestly and from the heart, I hope my message is clear.

As a federal employee (in a branch of the USDOJ), I must say that the conduct of the federal employees, over the last few years is both disgusting and dishonorable. From the DOJ, GSA, TSA and other scandalous events in the past two years I am ashamed of being a federal employee.

As some of you may know, I am an old Navy vet. One of the first things our instructors tried to stress to us in boot camp was to live our lives in such a way as to reflect well on ourselves, our families, our navy and our country. At first I didn't put much stock into what they said, but over the years the lessons sank in. It is readily apparent to me that many people have lost their way. They've forgotten that honor MATTERS, honesty MATTERS and trust MATTERS. If people know you have no HONOR, that you are not HONEST to them or yourself, then how will they TRUST you?

That being said, those of you who mistrust the US government take heart. There are many, really good people who serve you in the various agencies and administrations. MANY OF THEM, much like the guys in the ATF / DEA who blew the whistle. We are quiet and will let most things take their course, but if things get too out of hand they will come to light.

Regards to all.

edit: One other thing the No Fear Act was created for just these circumstances.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 20-7-2012 by greenie65 because: last minute addition

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Up in Canada Harper has done this. He flat out said that Federal employees ARE NOT allowed to criticize the government.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pravdaseeker

The video certainly does NOT give an air of trying to get over the F&F scandal, and "clean up their act"; but one of continued cover-up and probable/possible future transgressions of the law.

Very well said. It gives me the impression that they have much bigger plans ready to go after the election, when the entire administration will be untouchable.

If you think about it, the whole F&F thing was a false-flag in the making. If it hadn't been exposed you'd be hearing about guns traced to the U.S. involved in mass killings on a regular basis. They actually wanted those guns to kill innocent people!

Up to now, Obama hasn't touched the private gun ownership issue, but after the election I guarantee you that will change in a very big way.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

ATF=Liers and murderers. Remember Waco? A tank shooting fire into a home full of innocent women and children. That's your Gov. Oh #! Kardashians is on it's all going to be better now!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

The government is made up of people.

If it is bad, the people are bad.

The constant separation is the root cause of our issues.

Divided we fall.

"Divided we fall."
?
Standing together on the wrong side of the thin blue line of silence.
"we" fall too.
We are a nation of laws not men: there are laws to protect "whistle blowers" for a reason. this video appears to be out of line with our (previously highly held)American values.
He appears to be saying:" Get back in line and shut up" certainly not: "see something say something"

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
He said accelerated change? Have they been rushing in some new and protocol that needs to meet a strict deadline? And are they worried that someone on the inside may let the cat out of the bag to soon or question there orders when they are told to do something?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
The big issue is one of criminality. The ATF in fast and furious was a participant in criminality as per the law, they had to know that at least some of the guns would be used in a manner causing death to individuals and should be subject to both state and Federal prosecutions as per the law, as would be all the other participants, the gun dealers, the faceless, (almost) buyers. The outcome was far worse with most of the guns lost, and god only knows how many people are under the dirt as a result.
edit on 19-7-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

Yup, and I believe Obama and Holder sould do prison time as a result.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

That dirty ape(not a reference to his skin), is going to get on TV and say if you don't follow their rules there will be severe consequences; yet the Government doesn't even follow the rules they put into place for us...The filthy hypocrite..

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

Wonder if that was a reference to Obama's slip-up with the open mic when meeting with the Russians. " I'll have more flexibility after the election". ???

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
The big issue is one of criminality. The ATF in fast and furious was a participant in criminality as per the law, they had to know that at least some of the guns would be used in a manner causing death to individuals and should be subject to both state and Federal prosecutions as per the law, as would be all the other participants, the gun dealers, the faceless, (almost) buyers. The outcome was far worse with most of the guns lost, and god only knows how many people are under the dirt as a result. The rendition flights come under the exact same category with the out of control GW. Man how he has f# up a great country, for a long time to come.
edit on 19-7-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

Hummm. The gun dealers??? Apparently you didn't see the interviews with them. They were "told" to sell to cartel buyers without any background check or ID,s (BY) the ATF. They were appalled! They would have never jeopardized losing their license and going to jail for any amount of black market sales. It's too hard and too expensive to get those licenses in the first place. The whole illegal F&F scheme was a back door maneuver to give the [appearance] that US dealers systematically sell to anyone who walks in off the street. That is categorically false. It's a lie constantly pandered by the anti gun nuts. There were plans in place by the Mexican gov.(in collusion with the Obama administration) to sue US gun manufacturers to the point of bankruptcy. In short, it was a conspiracy. They might have pulled it off if agent Terry hadn't been killed and insider ATF agents hadn't blown the whistle. If anyone needs to go to jail, it is Eric Holder and the Obama administration. Their little scheme cost the lives of thousands of Mexican citizens just to further their agenda of dismantling the second amendment. The ruse of trying to use the guns to track drug dealers was a phony attempt to justify the indefensible. That is why they are using executive privilege to cover up the whole sordid mess. If all the facts ever come out, it could be deemed as crimes against humanity and prosecuted by the world court.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join