It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman Says He Doesn't Regret Actions in Shooting

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
That's not true. there is nothing in christianity that says christians aren't supposed to kill .. period.
In fact, when you look at the bible, it's probably just the opposite.

You need to read it, not just look at it.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by RimDaas
If you were being followed by a man in a car you would get worried too.

If I were being followed by a man in a car I'd NOT jump the guy.
If I were being followed by a man in a car I'd not attack him, even with his back turned.
I'd call the cops or I'd go to a public place ... I wouldn't attack him. that would be STUPID.

I agree! However, since that seems to be the logical thing to do, is it THAT much of a stretch of the imagination to consider that perhaps Trayvon thought the same? The ONLY reports claiming that Trayvon confronted him come from Zimmerman himself, and we already know from his history (and recent court scandal) that, to put it nicely, we must take everything he says with a heap of salt. Maybe what really happened is Trayvon DID try to avoid confrontation but against his hopes ran into Zimmerman again, whether Zimmerman pursued him or they just happened to bump heads due to the routes they took....

Can you at least envision this as a possible scenario, even if you don't believe it personally?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I really wish some officers that night were able to snap photos of footprints in that rainy/muddy weather. That would put closure once and for all on this debate about Martin waiting to "jump" Zimmerman, the assumed paths they took and who was going after who after the dispatcher told Zimmerman to stop following.

I also hope there's some way they can obtain and release the phone recording of Trayvon and his girlfriend talking. I'm guessing they won't or aren't allowed to because they're just kids, but I'm just sick of constantly hearing one side of the story and trying to make sense of it, knowing the source is unreliable at best.

Imagine how much they could do with those two pieces of information alone... they could put the calls side by side based on the timestamps, recreate animations of each persons assumed footpath based on the prints, and you could really get a sense of what was going on through their heads. Most importantly, since Trayvon's call supposedly ended right after he ran into Zimmerman, this recording would provide some insight as to what happened AFTER Zimmerman's call to police, but BEFORE the first witness call to 911.

But I guess the media and TPTB wouldn't want to end this saga that's so beautifully distracting us from the true sources of destruction and despair in the world...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Such a bad move on Zimmerman and his attorney to do the interview in the first place. Because now, it can be used against him in court. Wondering whose more stupid. His attorney or Zimmerman.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join