It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devils Playground

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

WARNING

Contain "strong" graphic images

[align=center][color=grey]The idea that images have an emotional, very persuasive power compared to the rationality of the written and spoken word is becoming more apparent as the digital age moves forward and image campaigns use visuals to grab the attention of viewers/readers rather than words.[/align]

The Brutal Zionist Role in the Holocaust

GERMANY 1940 ISRAEL 2009

Jews & Palestinians

After the downfall of Nazi Germany, the German people "washed their hands" of any complicity in the Jewish extermination camps by pleading ignorance. Lower rank German soldiers excused themselves by saying that they were only following military orders. Today, in the Holy Land, the Zionist Jews, with the support of the majority of Israel's population are themselves perpetuating a holocaust against the Palestinian people. After the bodies are counted and the atrocities documented, how will the Jews excuse themselves for committing these crimes against humanity?

Jewish girl tries to criticise Dr. Norman Finkelstein

edit on 19-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
You are sending a powerful message here, and I am 100% with you.
Expect some two-faced b(ack)-itches as the one in the video with nasty comments though

edit on 19-7-2012 by trisvonbis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Its sad that these versions of biblical savagery can happen in this modern age.

Its like all the evil people in the world use the old testament as a study guide.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by iIuminaIi

This thread is absolutely ridiculous. How dare you compare Israel with nazi Germany...are you insane? This is just antisemitic propaganda. You can find snapshots of horrible things happening at any moment almost anywhere, does that represent the general experience? No. None of those pictures have context and just serve to stir up emotion and manipulate people into forming an opinion without proper information.
edit on 19-7-2012 by CoolCalmSea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Good call and good points.

Of course on the other side of the coin is the similarities between Pre-WWII Germany (Hitler's) and the USA today as Naomi Wolf pointed out in her book

wiki

As an history buff I actually saw this myself before I bumped into Naomi's book.

Another good one to read, which will explain a lot more about where we are today is The Secret War Against The Jews by Aarons and Loftus. It goes a long way to explain why we are the way we are and why Israel is rthe way they are. Of course I am talking about the governments of these two countries, not the people.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Its sad that these versions of biblical savagery can happen in this modern age.

Its like all the evil people in the world use the old testament as a study guide.

Well what did you think they would use?

Most religion teaches intolerance. A few do not but they are scorned and dismissed for being barbaric...imagine that.

I do not intend this post to be an attack or judgement upon the quoted poster, but is post does amplify my opinion.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
If the jews were being killed in the holocaust by Hitler
and said NEVER AGAIN

then i really dont understand why they take revenge on the palestinians
who took care of the Holy land for thousand of yrs until the jews return like the bible promised

Its out of common sense to do exactly what they have suffered decades ago
did the rage of Hitler himself tainted some jewish confuse soul
and created a group of radical and violent jews that are now named "zionist"

Hitler did protect a few jews .. i guess they were zionist
hitler himself was zionist thinking they are the choosen pure white race of God
the swatiska sign when not put in angle is a old sign that mean great being of power like the choosen ones

I think Netanyahu is the reincarnation of hitler himself lol
they really share the same zionist spirit

SNF
edit on 7/19/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Where's the disturbing graphic content? Nice thread though. Lol, you made someone mad.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolCalmSea

laughter is better than striking with sharp words.
Well , sometimes!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Thank YOU

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Oh you're very welcome. Now can we discuss the issues now or ?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
A Tribute

edit on 19-7-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Finklestein gave it to that girl hard.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotAct
Finklestein gave it to that girl hard.

Reminded me a little of that clip from the new Newsroom TV Show.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Ironic.Isn't it?

I will never understand humans.You would expect from the people that suffered the same thing,to fight against it,but instead they practice it with big success.

After the bodies are counted and the atrocities documented, how will the Jews excuse themselves for committing these crimes against humanity?

Oh they won't.Remember they are the(self-proclaimed) "chosen people",they don't have to apologise.

A few months ago they even passed a law that makes Israel's practices illegal to compare with the Nazis.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by CoolCalmSea

This thread is absolutely ridiculous. How dare you compare Israel with nazi Germany...are you insane? This is just antisemitic propaganda. You can find snapshots of horrible things happening at any moment almost anywhere, does that represent the general experience? No. None of those pictures have context and just serve to stir up emotion and manipulate people into forming an opinion without proper information.
edit on 19-7-2012 by CoolCalmSea because: (no reason given)

So what are you saying?That the pictures from 2009 are not real?That someone created them just to pick on Israel?Would you say that the pictures from Germany are faked too?I don't think so.

Yes bad things happen all over the world.Do they look like copy-paste from Nazi Germany?NO

How many concentration camps can you count all over the world,in the present day?
I'm sorry to disappoint you,but the practices of Israel can only be compared to Nazi Germany and they are even worse,because as i said before,those people(or their ancestors) suffered the exact same thing.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by iIuminaIi

The idea that images have an emotional, very persuasive power compared to the rationality of the written and spoken word is becoming more apparent as the digital age moves forward and image campaigns use visuals to grab the attention of viewers/readers rather than words.[/align]

It's been that way since at least Vietnam when the images on T.V. first opened the eyes of people on what a war looks like in real time. What we saw in Germany were stills for the most part and not as moving.You would think though that with all the video technology we have we would be able to keep pace with the written word. Apparently not though. Apparently it's the other way around. As a writer I find it a bit odd that images, which come from machines, can have more of an emotional impact than the written word, which comes from people. But I guess that's the price we pay from having to be politically correct with our words. It stunts us creatively and puts us behind the technology curve.

Just my opinion of course.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. The same people that funded the Zionist movement also funded Hitler and everything that he did. Try to get a deeper understanding of things before playing the anti-semitism card. Bet you didn't know that the power elite in Israel aren't even real Jews, but Ashkenazi jews descended from the Khazars (the red jews) who converted to Judaism in the Middle Ages as back then, only Jews could rule in Khazaria. Being Jewish by faith has nothing to do with being a Semite by blood. You have alot more research to do if you expect to add anything to this topic.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join