It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devils Playground

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
its not all Jews and Israelis that are doing this to the people of Gaza and west bank its the Zionists Israel is probably the only country were you can get away with murder because its ok to kill Palestinians according to the Israeli government
been British my self you never see the truth about Israel because of the media always favor Israel you have to watch al jazeera to get a more balanced picture ,

it was the 12 tribes that were the chosen ones there were 10 in the north and 2 in the south the Assyrians attacked in the north taking most of the 10 tribes with them and becoming part of them the 2 tribes in the south fled in to Europe and small part of them went back to Judea and they became known as the Jews and these are who Jesus came from

the ones who are in Israel now are a synagogue of Satan it says in the bible they will call them selfs Jews but are a synagogue of Satan
Revelation 2:9

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yes it says NEVER AGAIN but I think they left the TO US part off. Thinking thats what they meant to say never again to us. I all so hate seeing everyone typing (H)olocaust instead of holocaust. The Jewish people do not own misery this was not the first, and alas not the last holocaust. Through out history it seems one group has or another has set out to wipe another group off the face of the planet not to mention all the other ethnic and minority groups that were all so exterminated by the Germans.

What happened to the Jewish people was terrible and SHOULD have made them the most kind and understanding people towards other minority groups. You can't say "look what happened to us" and then turn around and act like your oppressors without loosing face and the sympathy of anyone listening.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Good pictures op,you reap what you sow.The ZIONISTS from my research and Jewish contacts
have placed nuclear bombs in U.S cities this is another reason they control america ,extortion.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

its not all Jews and Israelis that are doing this to the people of Gaza

Of course not all Israelis and Jews are doing this.There is a group(can't recall the name) that they oppose the actions of the goverment.
But from what i have seen and understood,most of the people that live there they support these actions.

It's really sad,because actions like that make people wonder, if Hitler was right about them in the first place.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

It's really sad,because actions like that make people wonder, if Hitler was right about them in the first place.

o dear that could get some nasty comments lol i have always wondered what made hitler do what he did,, in his mind he must have had a valid reason i suppose it is something we will never truly know why he did it

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by iIuminaIi

Some of the 'photos on the right hand side of your post, seem to be from places other than Israel (like Syria for instance). Emotive 'photos, though.

There are atrocities occurring on both side of this conflict.

You seem to also have forgotten that Israel has peacefully given up some of its territory to Palestinian control. It didn't have to.

There are also those on both side who seek for true peace.

No matter who controls the territory, the same peoples will be living there (unless we have some more disastrous migrations). Peace is the ONLY option.

Then the walls can come down and they can work together for a better future for their children.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
These types of things are wrong on SO many levels. It matters NOT that they are Jews against Palastinians etc it is humans against humans. A few people with their own egos and agendas at play. There really is NO need for all this chaos.

Perhaps more attention should be paid to getting these senseless wars sorted than chasing ghosts and looking for WOMD in the sands of Iraq etc. Stop wasting money on fighting the pirates off the costs of Somalia, in Africa - go in, take them out once and for all - you already have the intelligence I am sure and no one would think it senseless! THEN; concentrate on stopping these senseless activities against people. What pains me is that children suffer; children that didn't ask to be born or to be placed in harms way.

Perhaps there needs to be another treaty - if countries want to fight let them designate deserts in which to fight or in oceans AWAY from people who couldn't care less about what their, or another govenment, wants to fight about.

Stop bombing innocents because they suffer MORE than those commiting these offences against humanity.

It pains me as i have kids of my own. Possibly, just possibly, the WHOLE world's population needs to stand up together, drop all tools of any trade, and jointly give their governments a well deserved b.1.tch slap of note!! This should happen on the SAME day. Imprison them and take back the world.

We slap Hitler for his attrocities BUT perhaps we should also adopt his brilliance with managing our economies and then maybe, just maybe, there will be less poverty and less to fight and commit crime over.

NO i am not an authority on the subject - I am just living with the hope that I haven't done my children an injustice.
edit on 20/7/2012 by shearder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolCalmSea

This thread is absolutely ridiculous. How dare you compare Israel with nazi Germany...are you insane? This is just antisemitic propaganda. You can find snapshots of horrible things happening at any moment almost anywhere, does that represent the general experience? No. None of those pictures have context and just serve to stir up emotion and manipulate people into forming an opinion without proper information.
edit on 19-7-2012 by CoolCalmSea because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I agree.
How dare you expose people to an idea that I don't like or agree with?!?!!?
What is wrong with you????

This threatens my ego and makes a mockery of everything I thought I knew.
Shame on you!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Those aren't the jews described in the bible, the people who are there now are thieves and liars bent on destroying the rest of the world in order to control it.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth
the ones who are in Israel now are a synagogue of Satan it says in the bible they will call them selfs Jews but are a synagogue of Satan
Revelation 2:9

Oh geez. Just stop already.

That does not mean that all Jews are "devil worshipers"

The whole bible reference is something that can only be seen as "valid" AFTER the supposed 'event' goes down.

If the supposed bible says that nobody knows the hour and time, why the hell do so many people even bother to speculate as to "what's coming"? The same book you love so much already TELLS YOU that you don't know when it's coming!

The Jews ripped off the Pagans then wrote the Christian Bible then probably also wrote the Koran. Between those things, they put the world in a state of civil war. There sure are some people who will be in for a severe wake up call for being so ignorant.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by madjetxe

Get ready to be picked up by the FBI or CIA...and enjoy mouthing off online, if indeed you have.

Or, enjoy making up rumors. They are laughing at you.

Either way, you lose.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

It's true that the US has committed many acts of violence, but the US has been controlled by Israel for decades.

More of the world (including even more Americans now) realizes that the US is a war machine. I am not so sure they suspect Israel.

What makes Israel unique is that they hide behind the Holocaust while stealing land and killing people all the same. It's a bit hard to play the "remember what they did to us" card if they are doing the same simply over a greater span of time.

I would like the same as you, for all this to stop. People must unite to stop it. Look around you and try to unite your neighbors to step up to the government, and you will probably be asked, "Why?" or "What for?"

If you tell them why or what for, they will have a puzzled look on their faces and probably say they don't believe in that, or it's always been that way. Basically, they want to live in a bubble, instead of on the planet we all share.

I try to consider the people of other nations my neighbors, and it infuriates me to see the US government loaded up with terrorists calling the shots and killing 'my neighbors.' Who are THEY to call the shots on ANYONE else's life? Scum. Most people don't see it that way, and some are supporters of terrorists because they are pro-war.

The US is extremely well protected. The Department of [Offense] is full of terrorists, who ravage other countries to take them over. As #1 in military spending and spending more than the other 25 next countries combined, it's clear they are out of control.

We need a lot of help, and I am very worried that we are alone in this fight. Any 'alien presence' is a true test of the human mind to go into a state of delusion in order to give up their own responsibility to take action. Same goes for "prophecies" that teach people that WW3 is inevitable, so just wait for it to happen. People need to wake up, badly. You're not just screwing over yourself, but also all the people around you. Many of them don't care just like you, but there are people who DO, and we are sick of your lazy and apathetic mindset. This is serious...real life, not a fantasy where the skyman comes down to rescue you.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I have known both Jewish and Palestinian people in my day.
I have even known Jewish families who live next door to Palestinian families right here in America.
The Palestinian family even had all their land taken from their family when Israel was established and aren't bitter.
They welcomed the chance to start over in another country.
According to them all the displaced families were offered to start over in other countries, many took the chance others did not.

This controversy will alwayse exist, and the tensions will never cease.

To put up pictures that show Israel as some big bad guys isn't very responsible.
They are trying to maintain peace in a war torn area and doing the best they can.
Both sides have done wrong, but the majority of people on both sides just want peace.

You can't make either side out to be solely responsible, and pictures like in the OP due just that.
The world is hardly ever just black and white, it's an entire myriad of grey most of the time.

Both sides are in a horrible situation and I wouldn't want to be on either side, if you put a gun to my head and tell me to choose a side thought I would side with Israel.

I'm sure I'll get yelled at now by conspiracy theorists, anti-Semites, and pro-Palestine people but oh well...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

it sounds to me that you are are seeing the Israel and Palestine situation from a perspective of what they have told you on the main stream media ,
israel keep building new settlements all the time against un laws and displacing Palestinians both the west bank and Gaza are prison camps because of israel
isreal breaks human rights laws every day but nobody does a thing yet syria breaks the same laws and the un want to go in doubles standards as usual
edit on 20-7-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I actually try to avoid the main stream media.
Well, I actually try to find the same news story on a non mainstream site after I've heard it from the mainstream sources.
I try and keep it balanced.
From what I have seen in the main stream media they are more pro Palestine than pro Israel, I've seen very few pro Israel news reports in the last 10 years from the main stream media.

If you didn't notice I said my experience/knowledge comes from actual people that I have talked to.
People from both backgrounds who are now living in America.

I know you must have over looked that.
You were too busy disagreeing with what side I would take, if forced to choose, then to actually realize I didn't mention getting my info from the media at all.

Don't worry judgmental people do this all the time, it's nothing new.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

well coming from england i know our news is all pro Israel and never shows it from the other perspective in America you do have a better media balance just the fact like Alex Jones can be on your tv we have nothing like that,,
the British public are mushrooms kept in the dark and fed on # ,,
i keep forgetting most of the people on here are American and Canadian

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolCalmSea

At the risk of feeding the troll.

You are correct, you CAN find similarities to Nazi Germany in many places around the world. This is what is so disturbing. The Jews, amongst many other groups of people, went through hell at their hands. Now they are doing to others the exact same things. Just because it goes on all around the world does not in any way excuse the atrocities of the current Israeli regime. All other governments who mistreat their people are just as bad.

We should have learned positively from what happened in the past. But no, the elite, which is not exclusively jewish / Zionist, have learned from the mistakes Hitler made, and have got us all under their control.

These issues NEED to be aired, but once again I would like to stress that Israel is not the only evil government in this world. China, Russia, North Korea, US, UK, Australia, Italy, and many many others are all complicit in mistreating people and creating a police state and climate of fear to more easily control people.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Well I wouldn't say we are balanced.
MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS are all middle of the left of full on left.
Fox News is the only right wing Cable channel.

As for newspapers there are all either full left or full right.
So far right that some refuse to call the police killing an innocent person more than an "altercation".
The left media is so far left you hardly ever find a report talking about the actual crimes OWS commits like Rape and Assault.
When they do talk about it they call it youthful indiscretions, or minor altercations.
Both sides of the media over here are pretty screwed.

We are very far from balanced, most of our media is left, or very far left.
The media that isn't is very very far right.

Middle of the road reporting went out when I was 3-5 years old I would say.

Either way most people just consume what they are told and don't ask questions at all.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

so there treating us all like mushrooms then

never the real story maybe the elites own arrogance will be there down fall just maybe they will let there mask slip just long enough for all to recognize them

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I do admire Dr.Finlestien's viewpoint on the Holocaust,they way some people use it to justify the killing of the Palestinian people.If anything the jewish people should have taken the horrors of the concentration camps to allow it to never happen again.There's no justification to killing any human being,this needs to stop now.

Just as we don't agree with our government on wars,most of the Israeli people do not agree with the situation with the zionest agenda.We are such a divided species,will it ever change?

PS: seethetruth your avatar scared the crap out of me,lol where did you find such a happy dude?

edit on 20-7-2012 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join