It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Sets Up False Flag: Allows Illegal Alien Flight School for Illegal Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You cannot make this up!
Local police have exposed an operation that should send chills, especially given the fact that it was Local police, rather than ICE who identified an illegal alien who had been approved by the TSA to run a flight training school.

Worse yet, among the students of the illegal-alien flight school were 25 illegal aliens; many of them already licensed or issued FAA "certificates!"

The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) approved flight training for 25 illegal aliens at a Boston-area flight school that was owned by yet another illegal alien, according to the Government Accountability Office.

The illegal-alien flight-school attendees included eight who had entered the country illegally and 17 who had overstayed their allowed period of admission into the United States, according to an audit by the GAO.

Six of the illegal aliens were actually able to get pilot’s licenses.

TSA Let 25 Illegal Aliens Attend Flight School Owned by Illegal Alien

Now, if you would consider that subsequent review has called the FAA licensing of illegal aliens prior to September 11, 2001 as a "recipe for disaster," then one must logically conclude that the TSA decided to go with a "tried and true" formula, instead of improvisation.

What could they have been thinking? Or, was this intentional?

What would happen if the Obama administration "thwarted" a potential threat in September or October of 2012? Could this have been a prelude to an "October surpirise" designed to rescue an already-flailing campaign from oitself?

Pardon the cynic in me, but I see it as a perfectly logical possibility.

Given that the Obama administration has done all it could to dissuade local and State authorities from impinging upon their immigration oversight, I see the efforts of diligent police to have been an unexpected and unwelcome intervention in an otherwisae well-thought-out plan to ensure aN October Surprise designed to lock in the uncommitted.

Discovery of the trouble at the flight school began when local police--not federal authorities--pulled over the owner of the school on a traffic violation and were able to determine that he was an illegal alien.

The GAO has documented exactly how the TSA looked the other wat, and allowed this potentially disastrous subterfuge.

Stephen Lord, who is the GAO's director of Homeland Security and Justice Issues, testified about the matter Wednesday in Rogers' subcommittee. Rogers asked him: "Isn't it true that, based on your report, the Transportation Security Administration cannot assure the American people that foreign terrorists are not in this country learning how to fly airplanes, yes or no?"

Lord responded: "At this time, no."

Although the illegal alien who owned the Massachusetts flight school had not undergone a required TSA security threat assessment and had not been approved for flight training by the agency, he nonetheless held two Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) pilot licenses, also known as FAA certificates.

The GAO report, released today, is entitled General Aviation Security: TSA’s Process for Ensuring Foreign Flight Students Do Not Pose a Security Risk Has Weaknesses.

www.gao.gov...

Call me a cynic, but Barack Obama has gone out of his way, from the beginning of his adminstration to the present, to ensure his re-election. Even worse, many of you may recall the general push of most of the MSM stories after the 2008 election that a "progressive" monopolt on government was inevitable for the next 40 years.

This could well be step-one.

jw
edit on 18-7-2012 by jdub297 because: sp

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
There's nothing to this... c'mon, it was all a mistake. They were caught, right? You can go the 9/11 false flag route... I'm going, mexican cartel training for transportation of drugs.

Considering 'Fast and Furious'... lol

Is there mention of common nationality amongst these illegal aliens? Ooops, now I'm racist

edit on 18-7-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: additional question

But according to the GAO, the Transportation Security Administration has failed to keep its database of these background checks up to date.

By cross-referencing the Federal Aviation Administration's database of registered pilots with similar information kept by the TSA's Alien Flight Student Program, the GAO found that some of about 25,000 foreign nationals registered with the FAA were missing from the transportation agency's database, the GAO's Stephen Lord told the committee.

Moreover, the Alien Flight Student Program does not determine whether these individuals are in the country illegally, Lord said.

When Rep. Joe Walsh, R-Ill., asked at the hearing Wednesday whether an individual who was unable to board a commercial plane because he posed a threat to U.S. security could begin to learn to fly that same plane, officials from the GAO and the TSA said yes.

Lawmakers at the hearing told the TSA it needed to fix its vetting system.

"We cannot allow loopholes exploited by the 9-11 hijackers to be exploited again," said Rep. Bennie Thompson, D-Miss.

Read more here: www.star-telegram.com...=cpy

edit on 18-7-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: additional comment

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FractalChaos13242017
There's nothing to this... c'mon, it was all a mistake. They were caught, right? You can go the 9/11 false flag route... I'm going, mexican cartel training for transportation of drugs.

Is there mention of common nationality amongst these illegal aliens? Ooops, now I'm racist

edit on 18-7-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: additional question

But according to the GAO, the Transportation Security Administration has failed to keep its database of these background checks up to date.

By cross-referencing the Federal Aviation Administration's database of registered pilots with similar information kept by the TSA's Alien Flight Student Program, the GAO found that some of about 25,000 foreign nationals registered with the FAA were missing from the transportation agency's database, the GAO's Stephen Lord told the committee.

Moreover, the Alien Flight Student Program does not determine whether these individuals are in the country illegally, Lord said.

When Rep. Joe Walsh, R-Ill., asked at the hearing Wednesday whether an individual who was unable to board a commercial plane because he posed a threat to U.S. security could begin to learn to fly that same plane, officials from the GAO and the TSA said yes.

Lawmakers at the hearing told the TSA it needed to fix its vetting system.

"We cannot allow loopholes exploited by the 9-11 hijackers to be exploited again," said Rep. Bennie Thompson, D-Miss.

Read more here: www.star-telegram.com...=cpy

edit on 18-7-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: additional comment

I agree, I wouldn't say this is any kind of false flag operation.

I will say that people should be angry this is allowed to happen. What is the point of background checks, and funneling tons of taxpayer money into programs to stop things like this from happening then to see something of this nature go down.

Whats the point of agencies and programs being created when at the end of the day it still happens, even with decreased odds.

Kind of like these big banks and businesses, that willingly screw people over having the nerve to say they followed the laws and regulations, and pay a fine when criminal action would be more warranted. I guess it makes it alright if they don't break any laws in place.

Why is it so hard to wipe the slate clean and create new laws instead of adding amendments to old laws? All we get is huge bloated regulations with far to many loopholes. Like nobody is smart enough to take advantage of them. Yeah I believe that one.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Since 9/11 gov agencies have had a 100% success rate(only other 100% success rate the gov has is the IRS taxing poor people.) in stopping terrorists attacks.

Anything that gets uncovered like this is on purpose. Its all part of a plan we won't be able to fully figure out until it is to late.

edit on 18-7-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
Since 9/11 gov agencies have had a 100% success rate(only other 100% success rate the gov has is the IRS taxing poor people.) in stopping terrorists attacks.

Anything that gets uncovered like this is on purpose. Its all part of a plan we won't be able to fully figure out until it is to late.

Yeah I don't get taxes. I'm all for taxes, people should do their part. I despise how those with wealth do whatever it takes to hold onto theirs shifting their responsibility to others, through loopholes and other ways. Sadly, the majority of people working two or three jobs just to get by have to pick up the slack. It seems...pointless.

I'm only 26 and this game isn't very fun. Growing up I was always told if you work hard, you get rewarded. These days its work hard and you get to keep your job. I hate working for a big company, no matter how hard you work, you get your paycheck (minus taxes) with no advancement or opportunity to get a higher pay. All you get is to be told you need to work harder, get those numbers up by the guys sitting in the air conditioned offices while you work on the production floor where its 115 degrees on a good day. And thats 3rd shift, midnight to 8am. I feel bad for 1st and 2nd shift lol. Must feel like hell for those guys.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

Maybe the issue should be, the idea of having TSA in the first place. Is there not already a department of defense? So why the Department of Homeland Security, is there not already the department of defense?

This line of questioning is what will close these loop holes, nothing else. To even address what further steps need to be taken... in either restructuring the TSA or 'doing a better job', completely fails... because no MATTER what, it is their very creation that allows for these risks of national security. It's almost paradoxical...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It's stupid how they bash IA's but yet they're not complaining about having cheap house maids, hotel maids, and farm workers. No american is gonna pick fruits and vegi's all day.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
These are the types of things TSA should be investigating, not grandma's underwear.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

Fort hood was a terrorist attack, after september 2001 was not stopped (it was stopped by local police, on a MILITARY base. The military could not stop a terrorist attack on their own base).

Tucson shooting killed 6 wounded 13, stopped not by secret service or feds but local citizens including an elderly woman. But hey, that wasnt a terrorist attack right, since the suspect is still eating junk food watching tv, trial will never happen.

Underwear bomber stopped once again by civilians, helped on the plane by the feds, after 2001.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
All that will happen is these guys will be handed over to ICE, then sent on their merry way. Nothing to see here until it all happens. This administration has done so much to protect the non existent rights of illegal immigrants. Can't wait for the "They are people and deserve the right to learn to fly like everyone else" crowd to roll in....

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

The GAO found that, “From January 2006 through September 2011, 25,599 foreign nationals had applied for FAA airman certificates, indicating they had completed flight training.” That information is placed on the FAA airmen registry.

The GAO provided information from the FAA’s airmen registry to TSA “so that the agency could conduct a matching process to determine whether the foreign nationals in the FAA airmen registry were in TSA’s AFSP database and the extent to which they had been successfully vetted through the AFSP database.”

The GAO found that not everyone in the FAA registry had been vetted properly.

Some of this is pre Obama so do we start the Bush did it tactics also...

Divide and conquer, time tested and effective.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
False flag? … how? .. looks like simple ignorance and standard procedure to me

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It is perfectly reasonable to assume this would be a tool they would use in a false flag and that the whole thing had approval from on high. Starred and Flagged.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

I'm going, mexican cartel training for transportation of drugs.

The article identifies the majority of the aliens as being "Latin surnamed."

Of course, any factual mention of anything related to race or ethnicity renders you a bigot. We're still supposed to act as if htese facts didn't exist, unless you are "white-Hipspanic" or something else that makes you a part of the oppressive class.

jw

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Not really.

First, the biggest thwarted attempts were the result of citizens who spotted a cat on fire or who subdued a guy with his pants on fire. The others were the result of entrapment of idiots who "took the bait" offered by undercover FBI.

As for the IRS, the lowest 50% of wage earners pay nothing in federal income taxes. Many actually get money back via the "Earned Income Credit!"

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Sorry i should of been more clear. I mean Islamic extremists.
The fort hood attack is still open to debate.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Because all illegal aliens are cia trained muslim terrorists gone rouge.

top topics

join