It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain Slams Michele Bachmann's 'Unfounded' Attacks On Muslim-Americans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
There are seriously names that should be banned on this site, and Michelle Bachman is one of them. This woman is batcrap insane.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
How do the people of Minnesota stand this woman? Can't they kick her out on her pompous ass or something? The fact they keep re-electing her is scary. Something in the water in Minnesota?

She makes Palin seem ALMOST normal!

Bachmanns district is an area north of the Twin Cities that is redneck, depressed area and is known for its meth labs and lower economic class.

There is no telling if the votes are even counted. She is a hack for the republican party.

And don't believe a word of John McCains trying to smooth this over. He loves the fact that this smear job has gone on the MSM for 3 days now. The GOP are fear and doubt mongering with this.

Funny, it comes when Mitt is making an ass out of himself, distraction anyone?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
McCain's sadly backpedaled on many of the things he used to support, but I'm glad at least he's somewhat of a decent human being.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
You know what will happen is that after a while of repetition people will end up converting to Islam. I know it has never seemed so appealing since the ones I don't trust reject it. It must be good.

I gave up on religion until I noticed that was exactly what they wanted. I also resist internationalism since they push it. I reject trans-humanism as they have offered it. Ect.

Now I think Muslims might be right as far as being a satisfying religion. Not converting but I would accept them into my family with open arms.

edit on 19-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Originally posted by Carseller4
Still in the back of my mind I would be waiting for them to go off and blow a few of their fellow soldiers away.

I agree with you Carseller. I feel the same way about white men... In the back of my mind, I'm always waiting for them to try and rape me. They do that, you know... One of them raped me one time. And several have tried... And the prisons are full of white men who have raped women. They do it ALL the time. White men are rapists.

*This post is illustrative of ignorant and closed-minded bigotry in its ugliest form and does not represent the true thoughts and emotions of the author. It is a sarcastic statement, meant to reveal the socially-accepted bigotry toward Muslims by some.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

You said: "I guess nowadays to prove you are American, you have to attack anyone who doesn't conform to the ideal American perception.

One comment in the above article says it all:

"Bachmann, along with Reps. Trent Franks (R-Ariz.), Louie Gohmert (R-Tex.), Thomas Rooney (R-Fla.) and Lynn Westmoreland (R-Ga.), How many idiots does it take to replace Joseph McCarthy? 5 (see above)"'

What do you expect. The government itself suspects all of us as potential terrorists (yet incredibly fails as in the Ft. Hood debacle). Bachmann may be silly in her accusations, but she is merely following the orders from DHS; "See something. Say something."

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Michelle WHO? Really .. is she even relevant? Didn't she totally screw herself with her going for Swiss dual citizenship while running for POTUS .. and then when getting it and being 'thrilled', a few weeks later she dumped it saying she didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea??

She's a nutter. I'm surprised she's still in the news at all ...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
We here at ATS LOVE Michelle Bachmann Great lady...................
edit on 19-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Rollins slams Bachmann on Huma slam

Ed Rollins, Rep. Michele Bachmann's former campaign manager who has been at odds with her publicly in the past, unloaded in a Fox News piece over her criticisms of Hillary Clinton aide (and Mrs. Anthony Weiner) Huma Abedin:

"Her unsubstantiated charge against Abedin, a widely respected top aide to Secretary Hillary Clinton, accusing her of some sort of far-fetched connection to the Muslim brotherhood, is extreme and dishonest.

Having worked for Congressman Bachman’s campaign for president, I am fully aware that she sometimes has difficulty with her facts, but this is downright vicious and reaches the late Senator Joe McCarthy level. (Joe McCarthy falsely made claims that there were large numbers of Communists and Soviet spies inside the State Department in the early 1950’s. On December 2, 1954, the Senate voted to "condemn" McCarthy on two counts.) ...

...As a member of Congress, with a seat on the House Intelligence Committee, Mrs. Bachmann you know better. Shame on you, Michele! You should stand on the floor of the House and apologize to Huma Abedin and to Secretary Clinton and to the millions of hard working,loyal, Muslim Americans for your wild and unsubstantiated charges. As a devoted Christian, you need to ask forgiveness for this grievous lack of judgment and reckless behavior."

"Having worked for Congressman Bachman’s campaign for president, I am fully aware that she sometimes has difficulty with her facts, but this is downright vicious and reaches the late Senator Joe McCarthy level."

Sometimes has difficulty with her facts? Understatement of the year.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
so basically another crap person who can dish criticism but can't take criticism because they think they're better than everybody else.

I can't stand elitist snobs.

Make that elitist boobs.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
McCarthyism.

Except this time...it is being lead by complete bat-# crazy idiots.
You mean it wasn't last time?

Bachmann, her cronies, and her supporters are just old, racist, bigots who can't stand the idea of non-whites actually achieving anything.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Did anyone ever take Michelle Bachmann serious to begin with? What a strange person she is

edit on 7/18/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

The nation stopped to look at this woman eating a corndog. This 1 in a million picture of timing immortalizes this woman for decades.+

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

OMG...I totally forgot about that picture

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join