A Challenge to Chemtrail Believers - Explain this 1969 Issue of Popular Science:

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

how do i know hese a time travler?
just one possible explanation, perhaps you could check with your 'handler'?
edit on 13-10-2012 by lastword because: i added something to my 'one liner'

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastword
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

how do i know hese a time travler?
just one possible explanation, perhaps you could check with your 'handler'?
edit on 13-10-2012 by lastword because: i added something to my 'one liner'

alright? someone needs to take their medication!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
took 'medication'... ahhhh. now, back to the subject at hand. i did some research on the good doctor and it turns out that, no, he is not [likely] a time traveller. he was [now deceased] a highly esteemed researcher and director for the HAO high altitude observatory. www.hao.ucar.edu... . they investigate, among other things, how the sun affects the earth's weather.www2.ucar.edu... . wow, after reading that link, for the life of me, i can't possibly understand how reflecting solar radiation by spraying mass amounts of supposed chemicals [or naturally forming water vapor] from aircraft which spread out into large, refletive banks of cirrus clouds, as everybody on this site attests to, would have any effect on the planet or it's population. en.wikipedia.org... i would like to thank the op of this thread for bringing his long secreted info to light. you are a blessing to all of us who want to understand the chemtrailers agenda.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lastword

There has been a lot published about the effect of Cirrus cloud on climate - eg check out this google scholar search - as you can see even on the 1st page there are studies on eth subject going back to 1979

AFAIK the cirrus cools (reflecting some sunlight) and warm (reflecting some infra-red radiation into space from earth)!! Whichever is the major contributer depends on all sorts of things that it seems we do not fully understand yet (makeup of the cloud, relationship to other clouds, etc.)

fortunately lots of people are also looking at how any atmosheric aerosol form of solare radiation management might affect "life as we know it" - you might find this a good overview - 20 reasons why geoengineering might not be a good idea - it is a 1mb pdf

edit on 14-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

<< 33  34  35   >>

join