It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide attack kills Assad's brother-in-law and Syrian defense minister (JC Intelreport)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

BTS is Below Top Secret! ie: the fun forums!

we have had an ATS Regent Election, I am in short story contests (although the short story forum is in Above rather than below) we are have an avatar creation thread and avatar contest.....in Above I am currently in a debate with Druid on the existence of life on other planets.... the list goes on....

but the majority of my posts have nothing to do with governments and//or conspiracies etc. which is what is mainly found in the above forums.

look at my posts and threads to see I am telling the truth.

And so what if instead of going to a bar or out to spend money I choose to spend my free time here.....

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by khimbar

But yes, really.....they honestly do think that little of us all

My very special favourite part is they've titled it JC Intelreport

That's just precious. That makes it all grown and proper.
edit on 18-7-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

So you have achieved such a mighty contribution in such a short time. You must be good

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
reply to post by OpinionatedB

So you have achieved such a mighty contribution in such a short time. You must be good

Yes I am, thank you so much for the compliment.

edit on 18-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate reading media and posts here, even alternative view ones. It's one way to discern the truth and realities rather than to be spoon fed from one source, espacially if they are highly opinionated and irrational, filled with unsubstantiated claims or half truths.

And a friendly suggestion to you, careful NEVER to be drawn out and by be baited into irrelevant posts or getting mad.

I had seen many new members, whom have much to share and offer, but sadly got baited into going against T&C stuff or posting irrelevances to topic and then geting banned, or threads closed, or warned.

Remember, everyone has the right to express themselves, but that right also extend to one equally to IGNORE or NOT TO Respond.

Sometimes, ignoring them does the trick. As it is said, the wise will never argue with fools for none will know the difference.

Keep cool. This site welcomes freedom of speech, but is still a private site with T&C rules. Don't get baited by the more experienced ones here get yourself shut out for nothing. Aint worth it. Stick to your topic, and have no fear. Let relevant posts be impetus to stir discussions, not baits, for baits can be addressed on other forums.

Cheeers!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
How long now till America starts its attack?

I like this post the best! delete the othere one!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Thank you for your kind advice. Much appreciated. I have noticed a certain trickery from more "experienced" ATS members. A certain childish spite. I can understand that and I will keep my cool and try to provide you with good information and a head just pulled out from a refrigerator. Cheers

edit on 18-7-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

While I believe people should contribute their knowledge to other discussions on the topic. I do not think we need a hundred threads on the same exact topic in order to state their opinion. Rather, we should contribute on this forum to existing threads in effort to have threads in them with actual discussions taking place.

Discussion is key, rather than a place to forward our own particular viewpoint and finding those who agree with only us. That is what is disconcerting to me. Wanting only people who agree with you in your thread and throwing discussion to the wind.

I would rather see one very good discussion than many threads on the same topic with only one veiw being espoused.

JAK

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This topic is already available for discussion here:
Please visit the above thread for further information and comment.

Thank you,

Jak

top topics

<< 1   >>

join