It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court demands secret files on US 'black jails'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hope4peace

Originally posted by Kryties
The US is absolutely the single most hypocritical nation on Earth at this present time.

Imagine the outcry in America if it were another country doing this to American citizens? It would be deafening. Yet when the rest of us speak up about these atrocities being committed by the US we get told to shut it, mind our own damn business and labelled as "America haters".

I, for one, am sick to death of the lies and deceit coming out of America. It's time the world put America in it's place.

Now, when you say that the US is the most hypocritical nation are you implying that ALL Americans are that way or mostly just the government? I ask this because as a female American I often feel ridiculed by non-americans when I have no control over what my male, power hungry, egotistical leaders/government do to other countries. I think this country has so much corruption going on but I don't condone it and I in fact feel trapped here at times. I really hope that non-Americans aren't judging us all on what our government has done. If anything, the American citizens are more like prisoners. Granted, there are alot of ignorant "proud to be an American" all for war hotheads out there but we are not all like that. Those atrocities that the US has cimmitted make me sick and ashamed to be an American....so for the sake of the "peace loving" Americans could everyone please be specific when refering to the US government vs. it's citizens.

Hi there I understand how you feel and can only say ditto for our damned politicians in Australia. We have the reputation of being right-wing and racist. Well some of us are but I think we are outnumbered by thinking, caring people just like you. May the power be with u and don't let the bastards get to you.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

Last time one of these America tortures its enemies posts came up I posted pics of terrorists beheading Americans.
How many of those were done by CIA order to create propaganda?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by paddymelon

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by HunkaHunka

When you have the power, you can use it as you wish

You would make a good dictator, Hitler and Stalin would be proud

America has unfortunately had that power and used it unwisely whether in it's commercial interests or in war. It's conduct has been shameful in every way.

Thank you for your response, it allows me to take your previous post in a different context. It appears I may have misinterpreted your intended point and I apologize. Your follow up post clears it up rather nicely

I completely agree with your follow up post.

<< 1  2   >>

join