It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA Beware here comes the Sheriff - Sheriff Joe Arpaio keeps his word -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I say let the games begin - its a month late though - Mike Zullo said within a month and that was last month.
I guess better late than never - just started watching - nothing new yet -

edit on 17-7-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Ok...I just have to say...does anyone do search on ATS anymore.

Yours is the 3rd thread within about a half an hour on this same subject.

I'm just saying.

As far as the birth certificate goes...I just want the real truth...and right now I don't know what that is.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Here comes thread #3!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by links234
Here comes thread #3!

1. www.abovetopsecret.com...
2. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

My post is on the YouTube of the Press Conference -

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

I think Sheriff Joe and the team with him are great Americans--and brave to be standing up for truth. I really hope what he's saying gets to the American people. This administration's tried everything they can to intimidate them and yet they've continued the investigation despite intense opposition from the democrats and the msm. I pray for their safety and I'm grateful they're sounding the alarm.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IamLael

We have "Them" surrounded - come out with your hands up - hopefully, someone will be trigger happy and save us the trouble - but you know it never works in the peoples favor - maybe tide is turning - its too soon to tell.
National Prayer Day is only 3 days old.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
He's being rather odd. Like I guess he's a sheriff so he's not intimidated by anyone. But if this isn't just a big show, like if this attempt to find the truth is authentic, and he really is going against big brother then he's really flurting with a dangerous situation.

Like who was that guy, remember Vince Foster? Well that's just one name. There's a thousand more that are swept under the rug. They knew too much, they investigated too much, they either didn't realize the risks or they didn't care as they were just brave souls. But to think that hit squads aren't out there is just stupidity.

Like I mean it's always made to look like an accident. I'm glad someone is standing up if this is genuine and if it is wow what a brave guy.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I think the issue of the government killing our civil liberties is more important than Obama. Obama is part of the symptoms the problem started with G.W. Bush after 9/11. This NDAA, SOPA, PIPA, CISPA crap has got to go, along with that Obamacare that shoves grandma and grandpa into an early grave. I don't care if Obama came from Mars, he's shoving our Bill of Rights into the proverbial shredder.

top topics

join