It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Before everything ever began there was nothing. Nothing at all. The thing about Nothing is that you cant really have anything with out having something to compare it to. The nothing and something are the first two superpositions. So there was nothing and something sitting there then they saw each other.
Being superpositions they were both undefined. They sat there looking at each other. Each one trying to define one another. Back and forth Vibrating all the way to the frequency of light its self. There you have, The Big Bang. Share this if you must. If others need proof of God. But warn them not to take it lightly. This is a apple from the tree of knowledge. So with that said. I share something my Great Grandfather told me over and over again.

His favorite song. Elvis John Voils, The brightest man I ever knew.

"Don't Worry Be Happy
"

This is David Riley Graham. Here is proof of God.

edit on 17-7-2012 by FromTheAlphaAndOmega because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/17/2012 by maria_stardust because: Changed title to reflect a new member's introduction

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Where's this proof then?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FromTheAlphaAndOmega

I guess we can all go home now...all the answers to everything in one fell swoop.....

Welcome to ATS...you have an interesting journey in front of you....

Des

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Que all the smug teenagers in..

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Don't see this as proof .

Nor is this idea new .

Besides matters of faith are more rewarding when it can't be proven and the matter is left to personal faith .

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Just curious to how "nothing" can vibrate when there is nothing to vibrate?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
and here i thought it was 42.
they lied to me !

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

How does ATS let this crap get published? Moving on to next "interesting" story.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
This forum is strictly for introductions. Not as a way around the "Not being able to post your own thread until you have at least 20 comments" restriction.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

God is the Sun. When the sun gets angry, it will unleash hell on Earth and then we will realise how small we really are.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...

Pics or it didn't happen. And I don't see the first apple of the garden of eden.

Meh, least you could of had some type of imagination.

edit on 17-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Thanks, Destinyone, glad to be here.

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786
This forum is strictly for introductions. Not as a way around the "Not being able to post your own thread until you have at least 20 comments" restriction.

To CoolerAbdullah786

I just figured I would start my introduction with a bang. lol

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Just curious to how "nothing" can vibrate when there is nothing to vibrate?

I vibrate for nothing..... see..... I'm vibrating now and will continue to vibrate until I can vibrate no more.

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Well this is strictly for introductions. You have to earn the right to post things here (and it's not hard to rack up 20 comments).

So do that and then post something like this in the appropriate forum. Although I will say as a believer in God myself your OP has a lot of flaws in it.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

I give you 5 stars for that post.....*****....

Des

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I see you know something about nothing
There is no such thing as nothing, nothing can't exist.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Maybe not proof but thats a very interesting take on the big bang. I am huge fan of original thinking so S¤ for you sir or madam . You made me go hmmm..

And to the commentor/
poster who said how can nothing vibrate, maybe everything saw nothing and it was mind blowing haha

edit on 17-7-2012 by CitizenJack because: typo yo

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

Like I said. This was only my introduction. I intend to discuss how the Hubble telescope, created extra large galleys by trying to view the edge in this bubble universe thats floating in a sea of infinite potential bumping into each other. As well as the fractal that all of this exists in.

Like I said only an introduction. :p
edit on 17-7-2012 by FromTheAlphaAndOmega because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks, Des. If you want you can just go randomly star five of my comments or posts

And to the OP changing your subject title doesn't change the fact that your OP is completely out of place under the Introductions forum. You should change the entire post to an introduction telling us something about you. This is not a good way to start your time on ATS

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks, Des. If you want you can just go randomly star five of my comments or posts

Look at your star count now...I threw in one extra for telling our new member how the intro forum works....

Des

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join