It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks, Des. If you want you can just go randomly star five of my comments or posts

Look at your star count now...I threw in one extra for telling our new member how the intro forum works....

Des

Thanks again, Destinyone

I have a lot I wish to discuss. I believe I have come as far as I can by myself. Besides why keep information to myself if others may want to hear. I offer my views only, and ask for other viewpoints.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FromTheAlphaAndOmega

Although I really don't see that you have any proof here, I do understand what you mean and I agree with you, for the most part. For that, since I can't give you a star in the introduction forum, I'll give you a flag.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

I shall try to re-word it.
Watch this if it will help.

Before anything is defined it exists as a super position. Most call it the "Higgs boson". Every atom exists as a "Higgs boson" before it is defined as the atom that it is to be. The only way for a superposition to be defined is for it to be measured. If you look a superposition you measure it, and define it to a state that you can measure.

You can see all of the things that exist now. Where did all the matter come from?

So Before all of this existed everything existed as a sea of infinite potential. A "superstate" All of everything you interact with every day is matter. That came from the Big Bang.

Before everything existed there was nothing. The thing about nothing is, you can't even have nothing without having something to compare it to. So from the nothing came something. So nothing and something were sitting there when they saw one another. Both being undefined, they tried to define one another. Back and fourth they went. One trying to define the other. Faster and faster they changed, as one defined the other. Resonating faster and faster until they reached the speed of light. The two superpositions went from 0 to the speed of light instantaneously, then exploded. That was the big bang. That is the God that I follow. The Alpha and the omega. The something that looked at nothing and created everything.

Does that help any?

By the way if storms come when you imagine the Big Bang like that...

Well all I do is sing my favorite happy song, and the storms clear up.

So there is that information, Just in case.
(Yes I know that sounds crazy, lol)

You wouldn't even believe me if I told you where the information came from lol

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
7/17/2012 by maria_stardust because: Changed title to reflect a new member's introduction

Narrow minded mods "maria_stardust" . . This forum can piss off. I'm out. Delete my account.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FromTheAlphaAndOmega

welcome, enjoy your time here

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join