It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC confirms Ron Paul will be up for nomination

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

Whether they achieve doing it or not, my point stands, and you did not counter it.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkinin
reply to post by jjf3rd77

The convention isn't a coronation, it's a contest to decide the candidate for the Party holding the convention. So before you go saying that the convention is being held in any one man's honor, you should keep in mind that Romney isn't the only person running for the Republican Presidential Nomination.

the brainwashing is palpable isn't it? The Republican supporters who think Romney is going to fix this country have swallowed the wrong pill.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by Darkinin
reply to post by jjf3rd77

The convention isn't a coronation, it's a contest to decide the candidate for the Party holding the convention. So before you go saying that the convention is being held in any one man's honor, you should keep in mind that Romney isn't the only person running for the Republican Presidential Nomination.

the brainwashing is palpable isn't it? The Republican supporters who think Romney is going to fix this country have swallowed the wrong pill.

i just wish they'd swallow

a damn bullet

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

That's pretty harsh man

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Davian

That's pretty harsh man

And people wonder why most Americans can't stand Ron Paul and his "Paulites". Telling people who think differently than you to kill themselves. Just wow.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

It's messed up for sure. No "paulite" I know would wish eating a bullet upon another.......

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

reply to post by OccamsRazor04

It's messed up for sure. No "paulite" I know would wish eating a bullet upon another.......

Unfortunately childish behavior like that is what makes most people not like Ron Paul. I like Mitt Romney better, but I do like a lot of what Paul has to say. When I see stuff like that, and hear Paul supporters that clearly do not like the agenda of Obama say they will vote for him to make Romney lose, it tarnishes the reputation of Ron Paul.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

reply to post by Davian

That's pretty harsh man

" And people wonder why most Americans can't stand Ron Paul and his "Paulites". Telling people who think differently than you to kill themselves. Just wow.
"

LOL ,, Tell me man , do you Really Believe that Tripe you Write here ? You have just Proven the Point of Many Ron Paul Supporters who think Americans like you are being Brainwashed into Thinking FREEDOM is a Bad Thing...................Geez ,,,

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
You know there's a little thing called humor.

Why is everyone so goddam serious all the time?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

reply to post by Davian

That's pretty harsh man

" And people wonder why most Americans can't stand Ron Paul and his "Paulites". Telling people who think differently than you to kill themselves. Just wow.
"

LOL ,, Tell me man , do you Really Believe that Tripe you Write here ? You have just Proven the Point of Many Ron Paul Supporters who think Americans like you are being Brainwashed into Thinking FREEDOM is a Bad Thing...................Geez ,,,

What does someone saying he wants people to kill themselves for not liking his candidate have to do with freedom being a bad thing?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Davian

What did you say that was funny? If you think what you said was a funny joke you're a disturbed individual.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

reply to post by Davian

That's pretty harsh man

"

What does someone saying he wants people to kill themselves for not liking his candidate have to do with freedom being a bad thing?

You Really Think he Meant that Seriously ? Come On ..............

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davian

What did you say that was funny? If you think what you said was a funny joke you're a disturbed individual.

If you think you can use me as a #ing example you're a #ing disturbed individual. I am a human goddamn being, not an object to vent your frustration for Ron Paul on. How dare you. Shame on you, you worthless excuse for a human being. I pray with every fiber of my being that you one day realize the error of your ways, your mindless criticism and judgment of other people without first judging yourself. Judging by how much you hate me, Ron Paul, and advocates of freedom, I feel sorry for you.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Unfortunately childish behavior like that is what makes most people not like Ron Paul. I like Mitt Romney better, but I do like a lot of what Paul has to say. When I see stuff like that, and hear Paul supporters that clearly do not like the agenda of Obama say they will vote for him to make Romney lose, it tarnishes the reputation of Ron Paul.

Just admit it, you don't like Paul and are trying to appear unbiased when its clear your cheerleading for the neo-con candidate. Your reasoning for not liking Paul is a little far fetched and your claims are unfounded, How many Ron Paul supporters have you heard or seen on this forums say that? Links? I seriously doubt any Ron Paul supporter would vote for Obama for any reason or Romney, How about not vote at all they are both douche bags and one in the same. It sounds like your more concerned with Romney losing?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join