It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arpaio Obama probe finds 'national security threat'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

For me i will remain on the fence until there is solid proof.

There is solid proof that he was born in Honolulu Hawai'i in 1961. What other proof are you waiting for?

Think about it... We were told middle eastern men want to kill satan which of course is america.

Then our president was shown to have studied over there

Where was that shown? He went to school for about 3 years in Indonesia, is that what you mean? Indonesia is not the middle east, and he has never studied in the middle east. That is absurd.

He was in 1st 2nd, and 3rd grade (or something like that) at a Catholic School in Indonesia, and that has significance how?

I don't appreciate you calling America 'Satan'.

and is possibly a muslim too

He went to Catholic schools as a child and has attended the Church of Christ for years. How does that equate to suspicion of being a Muslim?

who has another agenda for the US.... At a time when we americans were frightened.

What other agenda are you referring? To destroy America's enemy's like Osama Bin Laden? Yes that is a indeed a different agenda to President Bush, who decided that it wasn't important to deal with Bin Laden.

In what way has Obama forwarded an agenda other than the agenda he discussed during his campaign? Is his agenda different from the agenda of the folks that voted for him or the folks that voted against him or the folks that didn't vote at all?

He makes the potus and is said to not be a natural born citizen. This may or may not be true...

President Obama is a natural born citizen. There is no "may or may not" about it. He was born in Honolulu in 1961. That is an undeniable fact. It has been officially confirmed over and over again including under oath. Several courts have specifically found that President Obama is indeed a natural born citizen. It is a fact.

For me its confusing and disturbing.

I understand your confusion and sympathize with your disturbance. I think it is criminal for the people like Arpaio and Zullo and Corsi and Taitz and the others, to lie to you like they do. Their specific motivation is keep you in that state of confusion so you will be disturbed and keep pressing their Pay Pal buttons.

Those folks see folks like you, who don't like Obama for what ever reason, be it politics or bigotry or jealousy or whatever, as "marks". They are con artists, nothing more, and they pushing agenda of innuendo and smear and lies about the President for money and political advantage.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

He went to Catholic schools as a child and has attended the Church of Christ for years. How does that equate to suspicion of being a Muslim?

Just in the interest of truth, I am not saying that he is a Muslim.....

In his 2006 book, The Audacity of Hope, Obama elaborated on his early schooling, explaining that he attended both Catholic and Muslim schools in Indonesia — not out of any particular religious affiliation, but because his mother wanted him to obtain the best education possible under the circumstances

Snopes

He did attend Muslim school also.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

You haven't been keeping up with the court cases either.

Most of these judges claimed that it was outside of their jurisdiction to make such a decision since it was up to Congress to decide what was what since Obama had already taken office.

It didn't have anything to do with the facts that were presented as being a lie.

Your statement is false.

While it is true that most Birther lawsuits are just plain stupid and got thrown out on that basis, there many cases that have been decided specifically on the facts in the case.

For your education here is a helpful 'string cite' that detail these cases: Birther String Cite

A 'string cite' is a summary of related cases that a lawyer can quote in written arguments. It is the responsibility of the plaintiff to cite ALL case law that may affect the case whether favorable or not. Birther plaintiffs really need to use that cite list because if they don't the defense will point it out to the Judge and the Judge will not be happy.

From that cite list you will see that many cases are cited that conclude that President Obama is a Natural Born CItizen.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa
reply to post by MamaJ

For me i will remain on the fence until there is solid proof.

There is solid proof that he was born in Honolulu Hawai'i in 1961. What other proof are you waiting for?

Think about it... We were told middle eastern men want to kill satan which of course is america.

Then our president was shown to have studied over there

Where was that shown? He went to school for about 3 years in Indonesia, is that what you mean? Indonesia is not the middle east, and he has never studied in the middle east. That is absurd.

He was in 1st 2nd, and 3rd grade (or something like that) at a Catholic School in Indonesia, and that has significance how?

I don't appreciate you calling America 'Satan'.

and is possibly a muslim too

who has another agenda for the US.... At a time when we americans were frightened.

What other agenda are you referring? To destroy America's enemy's like Osama Bin Laden? Yes that is a indeed a different agenda to President Bush, who decided that it wasn't important to deal with Bin Laden.

In what way has Obama forwarded an agenda other than the agenda he discussed during his campaign? Is his agenda different from the agenda of the folks that voted for him or the folks that voted against him or the folks that didn't vote at all?

He makes the potus and is said to not be a natural born citizen. This may or may not be true...

President Obama is a natural born citizen. There is no "may or may not" about it. He was born in Honolulu in 1961. That is an undeniable fact. It has been officially confirmed over and over again including under oath. Several courts have specifically found that President Obama is indeed a natural born citizen. It is a fact.

For me its confusing and disturbing.

I understand your confusion and sympathize with your disturbance. I think it is criminal for the people like Arpaio and Zullo and Corsi and Taitz and the others, to lie to you like they do. Their specific motivation is keep you in that state of confusion so you will be disturbed and keep pressing their Pay Pal buttons.

Those folks see folks like you, who don't like Obama for what ever reason, be it politics or bigotry or jealousy or whatever, as "marks". They are con artists, nothing more, and they pushing agenda of innuendo and smear and lies about the President for money and political advantage.

Whoa!!!! Is someone defensive or what?

I stated I was on the fence but you clearly show... You have a side already. Ok. So be it.

There is NOT solod proof yet.... Show me the solid proof and I will show you are wrong. If there was solid proof we would not be having this converstaion.

I was referring to his college days in Pakistan. :-)

I never called america satan. Where do you live? I live in a country that has been called satan! Get it? As for you not appreciating the words I wrote that was twisted by you?? Ha! I understand you more is all I can say.

The only fact is you dont know where he was born as you did not witness his birth! Period!

I did not ask nor do I want pity from you. Thanks anyway!

I never said I do not like Obama. Confused individual you are......

Its folks like you who blindly believe everything they are told without investigating truth for yourself. Deny ignorance! Deny it and become awakened to the fact you cannot trust a damn word the government says. None of them. I for one do not believe my vote is counted nor do I believe yours is. I believe we are fed a bunch of bull and most people like yourself fall for it ... Hook line and sinker! Proof is quoted above. All your thoughts above display what and who you follow.... Well not me. Thanks anyway!

I want a president that isnt quite as shady.... That believes in our constitutional rights and who wants good change for the people.... Not the bankers and crooks. He has failed the people and he will not be reelected because of it.

What if its found out to be a fraud. Will yoi come back and apologize with your foot still stuck in your mouth?

Im on the fence until this investigation is over!! Why? Because I WAS NOT THERE WHEN HE WAS BORN SO I DONT KNOW! It takes a lot for someone to admit they dont know, dont you think?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

Hahaha! You dont even live in The States? And..... You have an opinion about how I should feel?

Worry about your own Country and politics! Keep your own porch clean.... That will keep you busy and off mine!
edit on 18-7-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Deetermined
Give it up, Spoor, as we know you have nothing to defend Obama with!

As the courts have found many times, the birthers are the ones with no facts that they try (and fail everytime) to attack Obama with....

Nothing will come of this, exactly like nothing came of Joe's previous press conference!

spoor - i see that you are really trying here. however, it's a losing battle. the birthers will never change their mind. there is NOTHING and no amount of proof that will ever make them believe that obama is a citizen. "you have nothing to defend obama with!" is true because no matter the defense they won't believe it.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by rnaa

Hahaha! You dont even live in The States? And..... You have an opinion about how I should feel?

Worry about your own Country and politics! Keep your own porch clean.... That will keep you busy and off mine!

wow. so people in other countries don't matter? i thought the US was supposed to be a super power and a country others should look up to. if that is the case then all countries should be able to give and have an opinion about this matter.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

Whats with all the labels? Birthers? Truthers? I cant stand labels! Sorry had to say it! Lol

Being on the fence I see both sides and both are equally defensive when it comes to their belief. Its crazy really!

Nothing will become of any evidence that may prove fraud because my potus is above the law.

If its proven fraud then in my opinion its been planned well before they asked him to take the seat, ya know, before the actually voting process thats a mere fraud and thread in and of itself!

Wake up for real and know your vote doesnt count.... You are not free anymore. You are a slave just like me..... Now thats a label to fight for!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasiphae

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by rnaa

wow. so people in other countries don't matter? i thought the US was supposed to be a super power and a country others should look up to. if that is the case then all countries should be able to give and have an opinion about this matter.

Never did I say they dont matter! Never!

I thought everyone is sick of the US medeling in their affairs but its ok for them to medel in ours? If ya dont live here then why talk to ME about what I SHOULD BELIEVE WITHOUT PROOF? Worry about your own country and let me worry about mine! I LIVE HERE!!! MY KIDS LIVE HERE.... NOT IN ANOTHER COUNTRY!

An opinion is one thing, but shoving an opinion down my throat as if it were fact is not worthy of my time.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

As if it wasn't bad enough that Obama's own campaign website in 2008 used to say he was born at Queen's Medical Center and then switched over to Kapiolani'.

No it didn't.

The Queen's Medical Center idea came from a HIGH SCHOOL newspaper article about his SISTER. The HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT interviewer got it wrong.

Neither Obama, brother or sister, nor his campaign ever said anything about Queen's. Ever.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerpit

There are a lot of ways to kill this conversation, such as the presentation of the microfilm of the original birth certificate,

What makes you think there is any such thing as a microfilm record?

A year ago your statement would have read: "There are a lot of ways to kill this conversation, such as the presentation of the original long form birth certificate,"

That hasn't killed the one way conversation, because it isn't in the interests of the Obama haters to end the conversation no matter what evidence is supplied. If microfilm exists and is released, it will show exactly the same information as both birth certificates have already shown, and the Obama Haters will continue to shout forgery. They will probably demand DNA tests involving exhuming the bodies of his mother and father. NOTHING will kill the Obama Hater's Hate.

Make no mistake, it is the information on the birth certificate that is important and it is the information on the birth certificate that the Obama Haters are trying to distract you from, for the sole purpose of keeping the Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt bubbling away. It suits their purpose for ego stroking, attention whoring, pay-pal button pushing, and self-loathing.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Obviously a nefarious plot started before Obama was born..... claiming residence in Hawaii a year or more before he was born?
And no doubt the Secret Service and FBI have not thoroughly checked out to see if our President is legally president by now, just in case it IS a nefarious plot..... but no one wants to step forward with super strong definitive proof.... unless the proof already offered has been enough for everyone but those with nothing better to do than toss mud.
Seriously..... do people think Obama wasn't checked out before taking oath? Are our government agencies truly that lame? I find that just too hard to believe. Manchurian Candidate? Moscow Mole? Islamic Imposter? Sorry, I don't go for it.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Whoa!!!! Is someone defensive or what?

I stated I was on the fence but you clearly show... You have a side already. Ok. So be it.

Not really. I have been watching this stuff being recycled over and over and over and over and over for years now. I know a 'concern troll' when I see one.

The fact that you bring up the issue, repeating lies from other liars, and refusing to acknowledge simple facts, and attempting to show innocent confusion, clearly shows that you are posting to further some 'other agenda'.

Fine. You don't like Obama. You don't like his politics maybe. Or his education. Or the fact that he can speak in sentences. Or maybe its his skin color. Doesn't matter. If you don't like him, you don't like him. You aren't going to vote for him. We get that.

But that is no reason to try to justify you dislike by repeating lies about him. You don't really need to justify your dislike for him. It is your business entirely. Like I said, you aren't going to vote for him no matter where he was born.

Argue his politics all day long, no problem, but bearing false witness is a sin.

There is NOT solod proof yet.... Show me the solid proof and I will show you are wrong. If there was solid proof we would not be having this converstaion.

The fact that Obama has released two copies of his Birth Certificate, the State of Hawai'i has officially confirmed that those published Birth Certificates are correct (including under Oath) and that each and every data item on the published forms exactly match the data on their birth event records and corroborating evidence like publically available birth indexes and contemporary newspaper notices haven't convinced you that there is 'solid proof yet' proves that there is nothing that would convince you, and therefore nothing that would prevent this 'conversation'.

I was referring to his college days in Pakistan. :-)

Pakistan is not the Middle East and he did not go to school in Pakistan.

On the other hand, Sarah Palin most definitely attended school in Moscow. Have you posted anything expressing your concern about her loyalty? You know that her husband belonged to and she address the annual convention of the Alaskan Independence Party, a Party dedicated to the separation of Alaska from the United States, violently if necessary. And she did that not once, but twice, calling them great Patriots. And she did this while she was a member of the Republican Party and the sitting Governor. And was she born in Canada? She has admitted that her family crossed into Canada to illegally use the superior health care there, if she was born in Canada she is not a Natural Born Citizen of the USA.

I never called america satan.

You most certainly did. You said that "Obama might be a muslim and muslims want to kill Satan (America)".

You specifically stated that America was Satan. No one else did it.

AND you specifically linked President Obama to that idea. AND you specifically did it to raise your readers fear. It is called a dog whistle.

Where do you live?

I currently live in Australia. I was born in Michigan and grew up in Arizona.

I live in a country that has been called satan!

Yes, by you, in this very thread. Guess what? You are in 'good' company, Bush called Iran, Iraq, and North Korea the 'Axis of Evil'. Doesn't make it right though, does it?

Get it? As for you not appreciating the words I wrote that was twisted by you?? Ha! I understand you more is all I can say.

What?!? You are not implying that I have your words out of context are you? We know that never happens in American politics. After all when the President reminds business folk that they didn't build the infrastructure that allowed them to build their businesses, nobody ever claims that the President actually said that they didn't really build their businesses. That just isn't the way America operates, is it?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

The only fact is you dont know where he was born as you did not witness his birth! Period!

No. There are other facts, and it is proven by every means that our society uses to prove such things. His birth was witnessed and recorded in official files designed and maintained for exactly that purpose. You can go down that rabbit hole forever and nothing is ever proven about a

It is also a fact that I did not witness Mitt Romney's birth, and the BC that he released declares that it is VOID. Canada with free health care was a short drive across the Ambassador Bridge from Detroit. His father was born in Mexico and his Grandfather had at least six wives. There is one heck of a lot more to doubt about RMoney than there is about the President and I don't hear you all asking about that.

I did not ask nor do I want pity from you. Thanks anyway!

You brought it up. You must have done so for a reason. I guess you were just trying to pretend, huh? Trying to make it sound like you were just a poor, concerned, average joe, that just wants your doubts to go away, when really you just want to repeat the smears hoping that your repetition will be the straw that broke the camel's back and suddenly, magically, 69 million people will decide to not go to vote this year? Is that what you game is about?

I never said I do not like Obama. Confused individual you are......

No. You only said he had some unspecified 'other agenda', was likely an America hating muslim, put him in schools where he never was and called his mother and father and the State of Hawai'i liars. I would hate to hear what you have to say about folks you dislike.

Its folks like you who blindly believe everything they are told without investigating truth for yourself. Deny ignorance!

What one fact have you investigated for yourself? Have you investigate the 'middle east school' idea or did you just blindly believe some Obama hate site where they spend their time making things up just to fill up space on the monitor?

Deny it and become awakened to the fact you cannot trust a damn word the government says. None of them. I for one do not believe my vote is counted nor do I believe yours is. I believe we are fed a bunch of bull and most people like yourself fall for it ... Hook line and sinker!

Fine. At least that is honest and opinion based. But again, have you investigated this for your self? Have you ever worked at a polling booth for example?

Proof is quoted above. All your thoughts above display what and who you follow.... Well not me. Thanks anyway!

What proof, where?

I want a president that isnt quite as shady.... That believes in our constitutional rights and who wants good change for the people.... Not the bankers and crooks. He has failed the people and he will not be reelected because of it.

I'll ignore the "isn't quite as shady" remark, I'm sure you aren't trying on another dog whistle there are you?

I think that if you appraise the situation honestly, you notice that President Obama has shown much more respect for our Constitutional rights than his predecessor and has definitely made progress on good change for the people, not just given it lip service, delivered it.

Not the bankers and crooks. He has failed the people and he will not be reelected because of it.

Yeah, well if President Obama is not re-elected, the guy who is elected instead IS a banker and a crook with billions of dollars squirrelled away in offshore tax haven hidey holes, and a demonstrable record of closing down American businesses and sending American jobs to China and India.

Is that what you mean by 'isn't quite as shady'?

And what does any of this got to do with his birth certificate? Nothing. Please argue his politics all you want, just don't lie about him.

What if its found out to be a fraud. Will yoi come back and apologize with your foot still stuck in your mouth?

That is a nonsense question. It cannot be found out to be a fraud, it has been proven to be true. Remember it is the information on the document that is important, not the document.

A computer file is not a piece of paper. That is the only sense that anyone can say it is a fraud. The computer file is a digital image of the piece of paper however, and the information it records is identical. Obama was born in Honolulu in 1961. End of story.

Im on the fence until this investigation is over!! Why? Because I WAS NOT THERE WHEN HE WAS BORN SO I DONT KNOW! It takes a lot for someone to admit they dont know, dont you think?

You are going to end up with a sore crotch because there is no investigation, Arpaio is running a circus with smoke and mirrors and it will never end until he gets tossed.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Where on the earth did you get that idea?

You aren't relying on whether or not some random, anonymous posters puts in their profiles are you? Are you really that gullible?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
This from the A-hole that refused to look into rape and sexual abuses in Hispanic neighborhoods...

Hes a racist, and no mater how real his findings they will be dismissed as the rantings of such... Almost the perfect person to discover such things if you wanted to minimize the damages of the discovery.

Have a Loon do it, one with a History of racism... Hmmmm.

That is what is known as a STRAW MAN ARGUMENT. Deflect from one set of facts or evidence laid out with a completely irrelevant set of data.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by xuenchen

He found nothing...he has no authority to look into Hawaii's laws as an ARIZONA COUNTY SHERIFF.

He is wasting tax payers dollars...and he is a disgrace to America.

Could you cite exactly HOW he is using tax payer money for this?

His "posse" investigating this is an all volunteer group. So what tax dollars are you referring to?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

The most significant accomplishment of Obama's first term is to make Congress irrelevant. Under the myopic and blindly loyal leadership of Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, the Democrats have succeeded in creating an imperial and, in a second term, a potential dictatorial presidency.

During the first two years of the Obama administration when the Democrats overwhelming controlled both Houses of Congress and the media was in an Obama worshipping stupor, a myriad of laws were passed and actions taken which transferred virtually unlimited power to the executive branch.

The birth of multi-thousand page laws was not an aberration. This tactic was adopted so the bureaucracy controlled by Obama appointees would have sole discretion in interpreting vaguely written laws and enforcing thousands of pages of regulations they and not Congress would subsequently write.

Read more: www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Could you please cite what 'tax dollars' Joe Arpaio is spending to investigate the Obama birthplace/certificate/SS issue?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

Originally posted by jam321
of the day...

From the source

Arpaio said he went ahead with the probe with the intent of being able to clear the president and put the matter to rest.

Funny thing about this is that only Joe himself and about 2 or 3 right wing fanatics on ATS are the only ones who put on the blibders and cry Kenya. The rest of the world and more specifically the rest of the US knows he is an American born man.

I don't know that. Who are you speaking for. Because I can list MILLIONS of people who say the opposite.

Also, I've never heard Joe Arpaio mention "Kenya" in reference to Obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join