It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arpaio Obama probe finds 'national security threat'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

He will never form a lawsuit, as he knows he has nothing!

Give it up, Spoor, as we know you have nothing to defend Obama with!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

As the courts have found many times, the birthers are the ones with no facts that they try (and fail everytime) to attack Obama with....

Nothing will come of this, exactly like nothing came of Joe's previous press conference!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

last I checked he was neither hispanic nor a woman.

Don't put it past him.
He might claim to be either or both if it helps him in the polls, he is a politician you know.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Don't put it past him.
He might claim to be either or both if it helps him in the polls, he is a politician you know.

Well, who cares about his character anyway? if he's right that should be the only issue to concern yourself with.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Deetermined

As the courts have found many times, the birthers are the ones with no facts that they try (and fail everytime) to attack Obama with....

Nothing will come of this, exactly like nothing came of Joe's previous press conference!

You haven't been keeping up with the court cases either.

Most of these judges claimed that it was outside of their jurisdiction to make such a decision since it was up to Congress to decide what was what since Obama had already taken office.

It didn't have anything to do with the facts that were presented as being a lie.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere

Originally posted by butcherguy

Don't put it past him.

Well, who cares about his character anyway? if he's right that should be the only issue to concern yourself with.
I was speaking of Obama. Sorry, I really did not make that clear.
I care about his character, or lack of it when he is occupying the highest office in the Executive branch.
edit on 18-7-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

yea but the Sherriff could care less how others perceive him, he wouldnt have done all of this evidence gathering if he was hedging going at people just taking him at his word. There is too many involved with this that are credible even if the sherriff is not. So his character is irrelevant at this point.

And Obama might just have to off a few people to stay where he's at, real quiet like.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
This from the A-hole that refused to look into rape and sexual abuses in Hispanic neighborhoods...

Hes a racist, and no mater how real his findings they will be dismissed as the rantings of such... Almost the perfect person to discover such things if you wanted to minimize the damages of the discovery.

Have a Loon do it, one with a History of racism... Hmmmm.

Show proof before you accuse. Quit with the race card, that just makes you a racist. I'm going to assume you're a minority with an ax to grind. I'm sorry you let that blind you to the truth. That makes a lot of sense; support an illegal, impostor, felon of a President because you don't like a county sheriff.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

The Sheriff says a Hawaii statute opens the doors for "forgeries" and poses a threat to national security !!!!
reply to post by xuenchen

Thanks Xuenchen for another excellent thread! Now we know why Hawaii was chosen to create Obama's fraudulent birth certificate in. Unfortunately, Obama's supporters base their support on incomprehensible emotional factors instead of tangible, intellectual facts of logic, so the truth, judging from some of the responses posted here will sadly, probably never become critically aware to them. Seemingly, no measure of reasoning or presentation of factual evidence concerning the shadowy and contrived past of their idol will highlight the clever manipulations and deceptions that have been conjured up to convince them in believing the lie of legitimacy created to hide and distract from the inherent dangers that this presents to the freedoms, ideals and liberty of this country. But it is encouraging to see that others have the courage and strength of mind to perceive the truth.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This is such a joke!

Why is it we the American people, do not care if our President lies about his citizenship?

This isnt about anyone other than the one/ones who have lied.

This is about America and our laws.

IF it becomes evident without a shadow of a doubt that the POTUS is not legit then what now?

Ha! He is almost out of office now.

To me, this is nothing more than a show..... A plan, if you will.

What is the bigger plan? I have no idea!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Reply to post by MamaJ

thats not the issue.

Youre declaring 100% that Obama isn't what is widely believed. You have no proof, yet you're declaring American heressy.

If in fact it is found that Obama is not eligible, then yes, people will be mad.
That has only happened in the minds of a few though.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Maybe its not an issue for you. I decide whats an issue for me and yes its an issue IF its proven he is a fraud!

IF its PROVEN he is a fraud then why did " they " allow it in the first place and why allow it to come out to the public?

Those are my issues.... Why?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sulie

Originally posted by NoSoup4U
He will still be on the ballet. However, the most important thing to realize it what he truly is. What does his actions show?

Well, I certainly hope Sheriff Joe's actions are taken into consideration.

I have to wonder with your cut and paste bs, how many forums you post your diatribe to? Uhhh hem, what political party are you trolling for, because Mitt Romney scares more dookey out of me than Sheriff Joe, or Obama ever will!

I support Ron Paul and I do not like Mitt Romney at all. I actually typed the first half of the post and the second half is copy paste. It is funny how you try to attack my character instead of defending the facts about Obama's record. The fact is, you can't because it is the truth. Your reply was "weak sauce". Try again.....

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Reply to post by MamaJ

well I obviously don't know. Perhaps he is was a groomed candidate for TPTB.

I cannot say for certain. What I can say is that there are way too many declaring to know this supposed "truth" while they disclose absolutely nothing.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerpit
I watched the presentation of their findings and listened to the Q and A afterward and found it interesting that most of the questions were directed at discrediting the sheriff as an investigator rather than the evidence presented. Some of the questions actually had nothing whatsoever to do with the case and seemed specifically to derail the whole conversation. When something as important as a possible fraudulent president is the topic of discussion, why would anything other than the evidence presented towards this claim be talked about is beyond me. There are a lot of ways to kill this conversation, such as the presentation of the microfilm of the original birth certificate, yet none are available. Isn't this enough reason, considering what is at stake, to pour our legal resources into? After all, we have had national interest and legal funding towards McDonald's tendency to pour their coffee a little too hot and burn the people who don't understand the nature of coffee (it's served hot apparently). It is hard for me to understand the scorn of people commenting on this subject when the evidence appears to lean decidedly in one direction. Granted it is a scary direction, one that has deep, impacting, and far reaching implications but that stuff needs to see the light. Having an opinion about this subject is one thing, we all have those, but understanding the facts are far more crucial. I really hope an entity un-corruptible by our politicians grabs ahold of this thing and is able to expose all the facts. I literally have no clue who that could be, sadly.
edit on 17-7-2012 by badgerpit because: (no reason given)

That is the main objective of anyone who knows the truth is being told and needs to attract attention elsewhere. They will attack any attribute or characteristic of the truth teller in order to discredit anything they say. Typical political maneuvering. When will "The People" wake up?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Reply to post by MamaJ

well I obviously don't know. Perhaps he is was a groomed candidate for TPTB.

I cannot say for certain. What I can say is that there are way too many declaring to know this supposed "truth" while they disclose absolutely nothing.

I agree! No one knows the truth except Obama and his family.

I do believe the truth always comes out though.

If there is an agenda it will surface as well.

I for one do not trust our government to be for the people anymore and if they are, they do a poor job of showing it.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Reply to post by MamaJ

myself on the other hand, accept both of his released BC.
I don't see any master plot when it comes to Obama and his middle name doesn't incite fear within me.

I do believe much of birtherism is derived from people who cannot accept a mixed race man with a Muslim name as their president. Sometimes things really are as simple as they seem.
Hopefully we will see though.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

For me i will remain on the fence until there is solid proof.

Think about it... We were told middle eastern men want to kill satan which of course is america.

Then our president was shown to have studied over there and is possibly a muslim too who has another agenda for the US.... At a time when we americans were frightened. He makes the potus and is said to not be a natural born citizen. This may or may not be true...

For me its confusing and disturbing.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Geeze, not another thread like this. Well since it is a rehash of the exact same subject matter, I'll repeat my comment.

Seriously folks?

You don't give a sh1t that every single word that Arpaio and Zullo uttered is a complete and utter lie?

You don't give a sh1t that every single 'concern' that they raise has been so thoroughly debunked as wrong and impossible years ago?

Really? None of you have any brains in your head at all? Have you really been so deranged by your hate for the President that it doesn't matter what kind of mud is thrown?

The ATS motto is DENY IGNORANCE folks.

Start educating yourself. Please. The world needs people who can think, not just blindly follow their prejudices.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa
Geeze, not another thread like this. Well since it is a rehash of the exact same subject matter, I'll repeat my comment.

Seriously folks?

You don't give a sh1t that every single word that Arpaio and Zullo uttered is a complete and utter lie?

You don't give a sh1t that every single 'concern' that they raise has been so thoroughly debunked as wrong and impossible years ago?

Really? None of you have any brains in your head at all? Have you really been so deranged by your hate for the President that it doesn't matter what kind of mud is thrown?

The ATS motto is DENY IGNORANCE folks.

Start educating yourself. Please. The world needs people who can think, not just blindly follow their prejudices.

Interesting that you cite the phrase 'deny ignorance' as some sort of rally cry against this investigation. Ignorance, of course, is a lack of knowledge or information, and that is exactly the opposite of what the investigation results supply to us. You claim that 'every single word' that comes from these two is a lie yet you don't supply anything further than this seemingly biased opinion to support your accusation. Show me why the evidence presented by this investigation is false, and I could understand your stance.

Why do you assume that this investigation is based on hatred for the president? I am neither a democrat or republican or any other de-humanizing label you would want to stick on me and I am very interested in this case. There is evidence to suggest that there is something wrong with the legitimacy of our president. This sentence implies quite a bit so I will say it again. There is EVIDENCE to suggest that there is something wrong with the legitimacy of our president. This is not opinion based. As long as there is any doubt about this claim then this conversation will continue, as it absolutely should. If there is even one shred of doubt about the legitimacy of our president would you be proud of our people if they just shut up about it and did as they were told; head down, look forward, nothing to see here folks. You waste energy by trying to derail people who are interested in finding the truth. If it turns out that he is born in Hawaii then this conversation ends, but this isn't conclusive yet which I find ludicrous. How long would it take you to prove where you were born? Probably not very long. If you wish people to 'deny ignorance' then a full scale investigation into this matter must be promoted.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join