It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arpaio Obama probe finds 'national security threat'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Amazing how these rich billionaires and millionaires can invest millions in ads to destroy Obama but can't find the proof he isn't an American.

That is because no such proof exists!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by seenavv

if people would just analyze the birth certificate PDF it wreaks of a forgery,

Wrong again, you do not seem to realise that the PDF on the website IS NOT the birth certificate... birthers do not seem to understand that!
Yes that is not the actual certificate, but that is what Barry and his administration provided as the proof of the certificate on their website.
If it were legitimately scanned like any other document it would not have all the elements you would find in a normal document. OCR, optimization have also all been thoroughly debunked

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Arpaio is as polarizing a figure as Obama or Bush. People love him and want to clone the guy or they hate him and hope he falls into a pit opened just for him for something. I sure have never seen much middle ground. Personally? I love the guy and wish I COULD clone him for our Sheriff's Department. His media image doesn't mean squat. Phoenix and the whole area around it, out to Nogales was among my produce stomping grounds for years. I go by what I saw in his Jurisdiction and hey, I saw a lot worse elsewhere. Much worse.

To those that hate him? heck..nothing I just said will mean anything but that I need re-educated.

I'll tell you what Arpaio DOES have though, if Obama ever gives a hoot about UNITING the United States Of America instead of constantly lining us up to fight off each other...Arpaio has credibility with the side Obama couldn't tell the sky was blue. I'd have to look out a window and confirm it, myself.
However, if Arpaio went into a room with someone from Obama's side and looked at that infernal Birth Cert.....I'd 100% accept what he said, if he said it's all over and that was the ticket. It's done.... Obama says it and I look for whether his nose grew that time.

An intelligent President might look to use Arpaio for precisely that bridge for SOME effort at unity this country so desperately needs. Of course, we'd need someone on the other side who isn't getting off on the fighting himself.

(Oh and the Birth Cert is just one example. Mr Secrecy there was born, we're told he lived, and then he just materialized in Illinois and running for office....nothing we peons in the public get to view shows ANYTHING more than that. Think on that one.
)
edit on 17-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by seenavv

if people would just analyze the birth certificate PDF it wreaks of a forgery, Thats enough to question his entire legitimacy. Arpaio might not be a great guy, but there are bigger fish to fry.. big as in POTUS

after 2 elections, a Donald and I love Obama Joe Arpaio investigations, 3 years as President and nobody can prove 100% that he isn't a natural born American.

no one can prove anything against a corrupt administration that will use such tactics as executive privilege to withhold the truth from the American people.

Don't expect anything "official" or "certified", do your own objective research and come to your own conclusions to find out the truth. That's what I did, and he is hiding a giant elephant in the room
edit on 17-7-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Don't expect anything "official" or "certified", do your own objective research and come to your own conclusions to find out the truth. That's what I did, and he is hiding a giant elephant in the room

Care to drop a bombshell of knowledge on us then? Maybe you can start a thread about it please?

If you're privy to something that Arpaio, Trump, and all the other birthers have been trying to find for the past 4 years, you'd probably be best to share that information with the world.

I conducted my own objective research and came to my own conclusions:

Obama was a guy with a funny name born in Hawaii. It didn't makes sense to a lot of people that a guy with a funny name could be from the US, so they said he must be from Kenya. He released his birth certificate, and then people complained that he didn't have a long form birth certificate. Then he released that, so people claimed it was a forgery. Then Trump started looking into it, but he couldn't find anything so he started dodging questions about his investigation. Then Arpaio started looking into it, and he couldn't find anything either.

So it seems Obama really was just a guy with a funny sounding name born in Hawaii. That is, of course, until you clue us all into whatever secret information you've managed to come across with your own "objective research".

Looking forward to seeing that elephant.

edit on 17-7-2012 by drwizardphd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Yeah, didn't catch that, sorry for the Captain Obvious moment.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

But if they don't have it from 1st hand experience, then they've not got any real "proof"

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

The Sherrif is responsible for enforcing the laws of the state as counties are not allowed to draft their own laws. Secondly if his constituents came to him and reported a crime he should investigate to determine if a crime occured or did not occur.

He used the cold case team, which are volunteers so there is no tax dollars being wasted or staff being diverted from other issues.

When it comes to election laws ofr a state, the criteriua is set at the state level via state law and each county then has their own county election offcials to not only enforce the state statutes for federal elections but also to oversee local elections for the state positions.

If its discovered and verified that documentation has been altered / edited / omitted / forged....

Kind of reminds of this scene from the West Wing....
West Wing scene from Bad Moon Rising
edit on 17-7-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
The Sheriff says a Hawaii statute opens the doors for "forgeries" and poses a threat to national security !!!!

Joe is going to refer his evidence to higher Federal authorities !!!!

You mean there are authorities higher than sheriff Joe?

Originally posted by xuenchen

The national security concerns raised by the investigation are based on Hawaii Revised Statute 338.17.8. which states:

338-17.8 Certificates for children born out of state.

Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

Arpaio and his investigators said they have deep concerns that the Hawaii Revised Statute is a loophole that makes it possible for foreign born children to illegally establish U.S. citizenship.

I will bet Joe is hoping the illegal Mexicans will go to Hawaii now.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

For god sake, this isnt about just Arpio this is about America, why change the subject? This isnt done during office hoir this was done as a cold case of thier own backs and its not just joe is it, there is a team of investigators not just one person.

I for one am getting fed up with people shouting "Hes a Racist, she is a racist" i hear it everyday! at every god damn chance people have. This isnt about race this is about fraud which is a crime.

Rascist? What a damn cowardly joke.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by buster2010

The Sherrif is responsible for enforcing the laws of the state as counties are not allowed to draft their own laws. Secondly if his constituents came to him and reported a crime he should investigate to determine if a crime occured or did not occur.

He used the cold case team, which are volunteers so there is no tax dollars being wasted or staff being diverted from other issues.

When it comes to election laws ofr a state, the criteriua is set at the state level via state law and each county then has their own county election offcials to not only enforce the state statutes for federal elections but also to oversee local elections for the state positions.

If its discovered and verified that documentation has been altered / edited / omitted / forged....

Kind of reminds of this scene from the West Wing....
West Wing scene from Bad Moon Rising

He is a sheriff in Arizona not Hawaii. So he is out of his jurisdiction seeing how Hawaii is where this supposed crime happened.. And why would anyone be stupid enough to report this to their local sheriff?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Rascist? What a damn cowardly joke.

MY point is would you listen to a study done by the KKK saying that African Americans are inferior... Or by a Feminist organization that said Men where dumber than Women.

Yeah, for what ever reason this Sheriff feels its a good use of his time to look into another states birth certificate laws, mean while people in his own Country where he is supposed to UP hold the law goes with out justice.

This man Taints Any issue he touches, and it hurts the whole "birther" movement that hes the one still banging the drum, it discredits the whole thing.

The messenger truly does matter in this case.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

According to fox. it has cost taxpayers money.

The investigation, which has been going on for months, has cost taxpayers $10,000 and sent a Maricopa County Sheriff's deputy to Hawaii for nine days.

www.myfoxphoenix.com...
edit on 17-7-2012 by jam321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
He is a sheriff in Arizona not Hawaii. So he is out of his jurisdiction seeing how Hawaii is where this supposed crime happened.. And why would anyone be stupid enough to report this to their local sheriff?

Being Obama had to register and comply with Arizona State Law in order to appear on the ballot, if his credentials are false then Obama violated AZ state law as well as federal law, very much making it within the Jurisdiction of a sheriff to investigate.

Hawaii could have a case as well as can any other state where his name appeared on the ballot. If he used fake / fraudulent information and had assistance by others to make that happen your looking at conspiracy.

What will happen is if this ever goes anywhere you will see the state Attorney's Generals getting involved.

So no, its not stupid to report a crime to the Sheriff nor is it stupid for the Sheriff to take the complaints seriously and look into them.

You dont find it the least bit suspicious that we cant seem to get any clear answer about his past? I mean more than just the BC issue.. College transcripts... inconsitencies in books written about him using infomation he provided...

A person who runs for public office loses some of the expectation of privacy via US Supreme Court rulings with the logic being it was the persons intent to seek public office and as such the public has a right to know certain things about the individual.

It is never stupid to report a possible crime....
It is never stupid to investigate a posible crime.. especially one that runs contrary to constitutional requirements...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Ahh my bad.. The last info I saw was it was completely donor funded. I see the County Comission, who agreed to donate 5k to the cold case, opted to yank funding. Looks like they spent 10k on a Deputy to head to Hawaii for part of the investigation.

Either way... based on whats been uncovered so far I think its a valid use of resources.

This whole thing could have been put to rest by Obama and yet here we are....

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by benrl

I for one am getting fed up with people shouting "Hes a Racist, she is a racist" i hear it everyday! at every god damn chance people have. This isnt about race this is about fraud which is a crime.

They have nothing else. They say Joe can't prove Obama is illegal.
They can't prove Obama is legal.
All anyone can prove is what Obama has presented is a lie.
Nobody can prove Joe is lying.
All Obama has to do is tell Hawaii to open the file-which he won't.
Someday it will come out one way or the other.
The problem is, it will be buried under the ashes of our County.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

Care to drop a bombshell of knowledge on us then? Maybe you can start a thread about it please?

If you're privy to something that Arpaio, Trump, and all the other birthers have been trying to find for the past 4 years, you'd probably be best to share that information with the world.

I conducted my own objective research and came to my own conclusions:

Obama was a guy with a funny name born in Hawaii. It didn't makes sense to a lot of people that a guy with a funny name could be from the US, so they said he must be from Kenya. He released his birth certificate, and then people complained that he didn't have a long form birth certificate. Then he released that, so people claimed it was a forgery. Then Trump started looking into it, but he couldn't find anything so he started dodging questions about his investigation. Then Arpaio started looking into it, and he couldn't find anything either.

So it seems Obama really was just a guy with a funny sounding name born in Hawaii. That is, of course, until you clue us all into whatever secret information you've managed to come across with your own "objective research".

Looking forward to seeing that elephant.

edit on 17-7-2012 by drwizardphd because: (no reason given)

if you really want to know there is an abundance of information online regarding the matter but I will tell you how I developed the stance I currently hold

1. many years ago there were these birthers who yapped around about Obama not being a legitimate president because he was not born in the US... I looked into some of their claims and while I did not completely refute them, the evidence just wasn't there

2. Along came Donald Trump touting his suspicions of the birth certificate as well. He was asking a very simple question. If he really was born in the US, let's see the birth certificate, and not the one that was already released but the long form. Considering Trump was a loudmouth and a fairly respectable public figure, the POTUS certainly could have dismissed all of his claims by simply publishing the LFBC, but he waited

3. Finally he released his LFBC and put it on the whitehouse.gov website for everyone to see, but this only made the whole situation worse. Not only did a bunch of silly birthers were now questioning his legitimacy, but ordinary people who had some background knowledge of photoshop and/ or access to YouTube videos! This is where I did a 180 and concluded there is no way a POTUS could release such a fraudulent document. I analyzed it myself in illustrator and watched dozens of others on YouTube and professional users elaborate on it.

4. Couple days laters, Osama Bin Laden is killed! Finally! But wait... they dumped his body in the ocean within 24 hours of finding him...? But.. this was the most wanted man in the world, 2 wars, an entire decade, thousands of lives, trillions of dollars were spent finding him! And they just dumped the evidence in the ocean ? That's way too convenient coming from an administration that already has a long reputation of saying one thing and doing another. Total bull#! This was most definitely to suppress and distract any suspicions that arose from the fraudulent document he released just a few days earlier

5. Then we have his biography which clearly stated that he was born in Kenya!
www.breitbart.com...

This is when it all started to make real sense in addition to the conclusions I had already come to. There is no way you make this kind of mistake accidentally of one of the most basic pieces of information when your writing a biography

6. Executive privilege on fast and furious documents. This is where I concluded Obama is TOTALLY FULL OF # along with every single thing he has said up to date. He is a liar, murderous criminal, nuero-linguistic hypnotist, and not to be trusted ONE BIT.

"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide"
Obama

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
College transcripts...

So why are the college transcripts for every previous POTUS also hidden... a fact birthers ignore!

A person who runs for public office loses some of the expectation of privacy via US Supreme Court rulings

Of course you can show us these "supreme court rulings"? unless......
edit on 17-7-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
And for everyone complaining about taxpayer wasted money on this investigation, well boo #ing hoo

what about the trillions used to bailout the banks that caused the collapse in 2008?

what about the billions to TSA to grope your kids and grandparents in airports?

what about the billions allocated to the military industrial complex for undeclared wars,
nation building?
foreign aid to oppressive regimes?
Suporting Al Qaeda and starting another war in Libya?

Federal Reserve?
Solyndra? Goldman Sachs? JPMorgan?
They got $15 bil in bailout money and could have lost up to $9BIL in just ONE YEAR.
I don't see you complaining about that ?

But for an investigation (That is way more serious than some of you think) that probably costed well within a million dollars you sheeple fly through the roof
Get your head out of the sand and look at all the numbers

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I live in Arizona and did some political polling for people who want to be on the ballot to run against Sheriff Joe.
All I can say is people either love him or hate him, there is no middle ground.
To some people he is Satan, and to others he's a saint.

This is just a stunt to deflect away from his own poo, and he has #e on the citizens of Arizona many times.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join