He will still be on the ballet. However, the most important thing to realize it what he truly is. What does his actions show?
He goes around the Constitution of the United States and tramples on the Bill of Rights with Executive Orders.
He has been killing the economy with more taxes/regulations on business.
He supports devaluing the dollar with quantitative easing, he divides the country by supporting blacks that have been victims of a crime committed by
other races but doesn't support white people that are victims of the same or equal crimes committed by blacks.
He is a fiscal hypocrite by the fact that his own investments are in companies that have been moving jobs overseas, but slams Mitt for having
investments in the same companies.
He bypassing all laws that govern committees and the congress by selecting Czars to oversee certain industries.
Unkept 2008 Campaign Promises:
1. Close Guantanamo.
2. End "Anything Goes in Wall Street" with real regulation that protects your investments and pensions.
3. Crack down on lobbyist and stop backroom deals once and for all that stifles the Americans collective voice.
4. Lobbyist will not work in "My White House". (40 former lobbyist were on his staff in 2010!).
5. Stop the war in Iraq and stop spending our money rebuilding their country and start rebuilding ours within 6 months of becoming President.
6. I will create a health care bill with a public option that will increase competition and keep insurance companies honest.
7. No more wiretapping of American citizens, National Security Letters for citizens or Protest Monitoring. No more ignoring the law when it is
8. He reauthorized the Patriot Act.
9. I will not suspend Habeas Corpus.
10. Will ensure that any tax breaks for corporate recipients — or tax earmarks — are also publicly available on the Internet in an easily
searchable format." Update July 16th, 2012: Obama never fought for a tax earmark database as president
11. "Establish transparency standards for military contractors. … Create the reporting requirements, accounting, and accountability needed for good
governance and actual money savings with contracting." Contracting reforms are in place, but not transparency standards.
12. Will use the power of the presidency to fight for an independent watchdog agency to oversee the investigation of congressional ethics violations
so that the public can be assured that ethics complaints will be investigated." Update July 10th, 2012: Ethics commission never got a presidential
13. Will require his appointees who lead the executive branch departments and rulemaking agencies to conduct the significant business of the agency
in public, so that any citizen can see in person or watch on the Internet these debates." Update July 10th, 2012: President called for transparency,
but agencies haven't always followed through.
14. Barack Obama will strengthen whistleblower laws to protect federal workers who expose waste, fraud, and abuse of authority in government."
Update July 9th, 2012: Appointees better at protecting, but no new law.
15. Will amend executive orders to ensure that communications about regulatory policymaking between persons outside government and all White House
staff are disclosed to the public." Update July 9th, 2012: Visitor logs are public, emails and phone calls are not.
16. Will reform Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac by "ending their government takeover, shrinking their portfolios, and establishing minimum capital
standards," saving taxpayers as much as $30 billion. Update June 27th, 2012: Reform bills introduced, but nothing has passed .
17. Will require governors and local leaders in our metropolitan areas to make energy conservation a required part of their planning for the
expenditure of federal transportation funds." Update June 26th, 2012: Obama has encouraged energy conservation, but not required it.
18. Strengthen the Privacy and Civil Liberties Board with subpoena powers and reporting responsibilities." Update June 22nd, 2012: Nonexistent board
with no new powers or responsibilities.
I could go on, but I have a serious question. How can anyone that is truly objective think this fellow is competent enough to be put into office
another 4 years? Seriously?
I could care less where facts come from as long as they are facts. Everyone has some bad things in their past, but that is irrelevant concerning the
SS card of Birth Certificate. Facts are facts.
edit on 7/17/2012 by NoSoup4U because: added links